DarkSeid Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Who Wins

supremthor
DarkSeid easy

olympian
Pre Crisis Darkseid? Very easy in fact.

Solidus Snake
any darkseid

hulk doesnt touch him

olympian
I got to say i take the post crisis Darkseid and especially the one of recent years with a bad taste. As he has been writting i dont see why Hulk cant beat him with strengh and his durability when Orion and Superman could.

Pre Crisis Darkseid theres not even a comparation.

golem370
I saw a pic once where the Marvel Superheros were down and the only one still standing was the Hulk. He was holding what looked like a mountain from falling on them pretty impressive

kgkg
Hulk wins

kgkg
ok here is glad at his prime

kgkg
nova blast? what

Draco69
Darkseid. Omega Effect.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by golem370
I saw a pic once where the Marvel Superheros were down and the only one still standing was the Hulk. He was holding what looked like a mountain from falling on them pretty impressive

Not that impressive, considering that Hulk has destroyed a planetoid with twice the mass of the Earth, with one punch.

Physically, Hulk is the strongest superhero, bar none.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Darkseid. Omega Effect.
tunder clap

Cosmic Cube
Darkseid. Omega Effect.

That's not a guarantee nowadays. If it works, sure Darkseid wins. Hulk could deflect them with a thunderclap.

Draco69
*sigh*

I beginning to see why Superman is so ravishly hated. Heat vision SHOULD NOT reflect the Omega Effect.

Gone are the days of Jack Kirby's Darkseid.

kgkg
*sigh*

I beginning to see why Superman is so ravishly hated. Heat vision SHOULD NOT reflect the Omega Effect.

Gone are the days of Jack Kirby's Darkseid.
yep that old man had hopes

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
tunder clap

This is why I made my previous post.

kgkg
that one darkie did well you should see the recent one LOL

Cosmic Cube
In The Incredible Hulk #126: Hulk deflects The Nightcrawlers energy attacks. (not the X-Men's Nightcrawler) The Nightcrawler's energy attacks are capable of destroying an entire cosmos. In fact, cnce Hulk deflected the attack, it destroyed the entire Dark Cosmos. The cosmos's entire populance had to teleport to another dimension to survive. If he can deflect those, why not the OBs?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Not that impressive, considering that Hulk has destroyed a planetoid with twice the mass of the Earth, with one punch.

Physically, Hulk is the strongest superhero, bar none.

jugs is stronger. marvel admitted it before because he has the power of cytorrak.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
jugs is stronger. marvel admitted it before because he has the power of cytorrak.

Marvel has never said any such thing.

Juggernaut is more durable than Hulk. Hulk is far stronger.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
In The Incredible Hulk #126: Hulk deflects The Nightcrawlers energy attacks. (not the X-Men's Nightcrawler) The Nightcrawler's energy attacks are capable of destroying an entire cosmos. In fact, cnce Hulk deflected the attack, it destroyed the entire Dark Cosmos. The cosmos's entire populance had to teleport to another dimension to survive. If he can deflect those, why not the OBs?
nice

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut hasn't ever done anything that puts him above Hulk, in terms of strength. The power of Cyttorak gives Juggy vast strength, and infallible durability. Hulk's power gives him vast durability, and limitless strength.

Zod4Life
I'll have to think about this one.......

TO BE CONTINUED.....

ZephroCarnelian
I think Hulk could win this one.

Both Darkseid and Supes are supposed to be super-geniuses, yet it alwals comes down to a slugmatch.

And Superman is pretty much immune to the OBs now, lol.

long pig
The original Darkseid wipes his ass with creatures like the Hulk, the imposter jobberseid gets beaten to a purple pulp.

Heat vision should NOT effect the Omega Blasts, in fact, it should remove the heat vision from reality.

Zod4Life
I'm going to go with Darkseid.

Sentry
Hulk: Owwww!!! You burn Hulk with beam from your eyes. Hulk Smash!!!

Darkseid: Impossible!!! Hwfff!!!

long pig
HWFFF!!!!!!!!

Zod4Life
Darkseid is a GOD!!He'll whoop the Hulk's ass.

Sentry
Pre-Crisis version acts more like a god. Current version acts more like toilet paper for guys like Supes and Orion.

demigawd
Right, but that's the writer's fault. Don't use plots as the basis for whether a character would win. Use what you KNOW the character can do. YOU are the writer now. And based on what you KNOW the character can do, you KNOW Darkseid would murder Hulk. Or, at least I think you do, lol.

Zod4Life
I'll whoop both of their asses.

Sentry
Scenario 1: Darkseid should win right? So, I'm the writer now, and Pre-Crisis Darkseid will rip Hulk a new one. True Omega Beams will disintegrate Hulk.

Scenario 2: Ok, let's see, Omega Beams had no affect on Doomsday, Superman, which is DC's version of the Hulk, and Doomsday beat the tar out of Darkseid, so theoretically Hulk should win this.

olympian
If this is Darkseid the chump i dont see how Hulk cant win when Superman and Orion already did.

A Darkseid ala Pre Crisis beats him to a pulp in the other way.

What version are we using anyway?

dvampire
Darksied wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.