New Avengers vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
New Avengers happens to be one of my favorite titles I am reading now.

How would they fair against the JLA?

New Avengers:

1. Luke Cage.
2. Spider-Woman
3. Spiderman
4. Wolverine
5. Iron Man
6. Captain America

JLA:

1. Flash
2. WonderWoman
3. Green Lantern (Hal)
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Zatanna
6. Batman

olympian
New Avengers lose badly.

Sentry
Yup. NA get a$$ raped.

But if it were like this:

Sentry

VS.

JLA:

1. Flash
2. WonderWoman
3. Green Lantern (Hal)
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Zatanna
6. Batman

JLA get a$$ raped. Oh, Sentry has displayed telepathic prowess before communicating with Xavier while not being seen by anyone. He has control over light, and power of a million exploding suns. big grin

Back to the topic, New Avengers(Sans Sentry/Ronin) get a$$ raped badly.

Zahit
he appears to possess the "power hyperbole" as well...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Zahit
he appears to possess the "power hyperbole" as well... and on and on and on....................

Sentry is a joke and this is why I left him out of this thread. I didnt want it turning into a Superman/Sentry thread.

Sentry
Originally posted by snoopdogg
and on and on and on....................

Sentry is a joke and this is why I left him out of this thread. I didnt want it turning into a Superman/Sentry thread.

Deep down you know the truth why you call Sentry names. He's much more than Superman will ever be. Comparing Superman to Sentry... Now that's a joke.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Zahit
he appears to possess the "power hyperbole" as well...

Its so truesmile

DrDoom
Originally posted by Sentry
Deep down you know the truth why you call Sentry names. He's much more than Superman will ever be. Comparing Superman to Sentry... Now that's a joke.

whistle

Remember, it's puff, puff pass...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DrDoom
whistle

Remember, it's puff, puff pass...
Absolute classicsmile

K3VIL
Actually, except for assumptions, Sentry hasn't showed to be above the Man Of Steel.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Actually, except for assumptions, Sentry hasn't showed to be above the Man Of Steel. Read the pic Sentry posted. laughing

whirlysplat
Read the pic Sentry posted. laughing

laughing out loud

Solidus Snake
JLA wins

MM and WW could do it themselves

demigawd
Any one of the JLA would PWN all of the New Avengers. Different concepts of power. Entirely.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by demigawd
Any one of the JLA would PWN all of the New Avengers. Different concepts of power. Entirely. Well I wouldnt go that far.

But I do agree they will win.

Cosmic Cube
Any one of the JLA would PWN all of the New Avengers. Different concepts of power. Entirely.

Even Batman? Green Arrow? Iron Man (normal armor) could hold his own against any one of these guys individually. The Avengers lose, but you're hyperbolizing.

Cosmic Cube
Well I wouldnt go that far.

But I do agree they will win.

Agreed.

demigawd
Oh, you know what? I got it confused with Ultimates because I was just on a thread discussing it.

Yeah, you're right, it is a harder battle. JLA still wins without losing anybody.

Cosmic Cube
Oh, you know what? I got it confused with Ultimates because I was just on a thread discussing it.

Yeah, you're right, it is a harder battle. JLA still wins without losing anybody.

Even against the Ultimates, Batman or Green Arrow could not take all of them down. Still a hyperbole.

Aren't we underestimating Tony Stark just a tad? confused

snoopdogg
The New Avengers arent really high up on the power scale but its a good story.

I dont think they can handle the type of things the JLA does. Not the this Avengers team anyways.

Iron Man is the only threat to the JLA. But the NA do have good team work.

Draco69
Until the Sentry and the Ronin arrives, the New Avengers is still kinda low level. I consider the Uncanny X-Men teams to be more powerful.

When they DO arrive then they will be around the same power level as the Fantastic Four.

snoopdogg
Who is this Ronin?

I thought that was just DareDevil in disguise.

EsteemedLeader
how come no one can ever admit that it could be close. its always " this guy takes them all out easily" or " he would get his @$$ handed to him".

EsteemedLeader
these are both the best of the best, elite teams of individuals. and sentry does not kick that much @$$. he was a carbon copy of superman.

kgkg
is this a joke?

Jla wins

leonidas
<<is this a joke?

Jla wins>>

i was wondering the same thing. and you're right.

<<how come no one can ever admit that it could be close. its always " this guy takes them all out easily" or " he would get his @$$ handed to him".>>

amen, brother. and it's most;y because one fanboy can't stomach the thought of his character even coming CLOSE to losing. according to many, there are almost NEVER close match ups. no matter how evenly matched the opponents. sad

demigawd
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Even against the Ultimates, Batman or Green Arrow could not take all of them down. Still a hyperbole.

Aren't we underestimating Tony Stark just a tad? confused

Green Arrow isn't on the JLA roster here. It's Green Lantern. And yes, he can most certainly take out the Ultimates by himself.

Thinking about it again, I withdraw my last statement. Any one of this JLA team can take out either the Ultimates OR the New Avengers.

Any two of them can take out BOTH the Ultimates AND the New Avengers

Except Batman, I'll grant you.

No, I'm not underestimating Iron Man a tad. I'm just correctly estimating everyone else he's working with, lol.

ZephroCarnelian
Luke Cage I think is NA weakest link.

EVEN Batman could take down that guy. He's got an attitude problem lol.

But yeah.... I think Green Lantern by himself stands a good chance here.

Obviously Guy would get his ass kicked, but any of the GOOD GLs.

smile

demigawd
I don't know, I'd say (and this is blasphemy to some) that Wolverine may well be the weak link in NA. Either he or Spider-Woman. Wolverine's been getting punked every issue, if not by the bad guy, then by members of his own team. EVERY ISSUE. It's the anti-fanboy's wet dream, lol.

ImmortalOne
I say THIS NA looses badly, all of them will die a horrific death xept Sipder Wo,am, (she will get raped, litterally)

Can anyone give me Ronin's full info

And yeah, million suns is just hyperbole, he has never shown power above Supez, although he has potential !!

long pig
Ronin seems to be someone who will beat or temper down Sentry, I don't quite know who or what he is.
Does anyone?

I'm pretty sure it's not DareDevil, though.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
Until the Sentry and the Ronin arrives, the New Avengers is still kinda low level. I consider the Uncanny X-Men teams to be more powerful.

When they DO arrive then they will be around the same power level as the Fantastic Four.

FF4??? FF4 with Franklin maybe. Draco , Sentry says it himself that he has the power of a million exploding suns:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/sentry.jpg

longpig is right. Ronin is the guy who's supposed to help Sentry regain balance of power and temper or something like that. He's supposed to have skills similar to Strange and Black Panther. So when they show up on the team, they be will up there again as Marvel's most powerful earth based heroes.

Here's a pic of the complete team:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Newavengers7.jpg

long pig
Ronin is supposed to be beastly.

ImmortalOne
Does he use katanas, if he does .... I WILL BE HIS FIRST FANBOY !!!

whirlysplat
And Sentry's post is ignored by allsmile

Except me who laughs at it politely laughing out loud bless him

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Pointinel
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
these are both the best of the best, elite teams of individuals. and sentry does not kick that much @$$. he was a carbon copy of superman.

^LOL!

how the hell did he become a carbon copy of superman? is he an alien? does he have a weakness like kryptonite? does he use glasses for disguise? lol...that's bullshit. he's 10x more interesting than superman, and IMO, a lot more relevant

SORRY

Pointinel
NA still lose tho' sad

long pig
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Does he use katanas, if he does .... I WILL BE HIS FIRST FANBOY !!!
He has a super-katana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It shoots bolts of lightning and he can ride it from place to place.

nah, he doesn't....but he would in my world.

ImmortalOne
Oh dude, you ruined my dreams and hopes !!! Curse you LP !!! Mwahahahaha

BTw, what does he use >>??<<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.