Why is Mace Windu the only one whos black?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
Does Anyone Know?

General Bondius
mmmm, cause GL is a racist?? jajajajajajajajaja hitler
Damn dude, what about Adi Galia for example, or Lando Calrisian, you have heard of him havent you????

AnakinDayWalker
Lando I remember but Adi Galia forgotten.

AnakinDayWalker

Tulak Hord
I hope you're black, because that could be considered Racist. I despise racism.

AnakinDayWalker
Actually I am, thats why im asking why Mace Windu was the only Black Jedi.

Tulak Hord
Oh, okay. No harm done then. And, well, I dunno. I think there's atleast one of different species on the council. Mace was the only human I remember, before Kenobi and Anakin got on. Oh, wait, I know, 'cause Sammy Jackson wanted the part stick out tongue.

matreid
Adi Gallia is black. Same with Stass Allie, but i am not sure if she was ever on the council.

Captain REX
Adi Gallia isn't black... confused

However, Roth-Del Masona, background Jedi in the arena, is black. Ahmed Best, who played Jar Jar Binks and another background character, is black. Lando Calrissian is black.

Mace isn't alone.

matreid
Originally posted by Captain REX
Adi Gallia isn't black... confused

Uh, yah she is...

http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/imagearchive/images/characters/jedicouncil/adi_gallia.jpg

confused

Nai Fohl
Stass Allie and Adi Gillia are black + Mace Windu and if I remember right Agen Kolar is also.

Admiral Akbar

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by AnakinDayWalker
Does Anyone Know?

he's not the only one... Lando was black

Darth Calladus
eeth koth, mace windu, adi gallia and stass allie.
im black too but i never really looked at it that way. but look mac theres more aliens then any race. so i dont think its a race matter theres 4 blacks like 3 aliens and the rest are white....that seems even to me

Camael
hes the only black because the dark side has raged within him for eternity and hes fought to control it. he was originally a whitey! big grin

Tangible God
Hey were there any chinks in Star Wars? I can't recall ever seeing any in the movies...or the games.

Fishy
Am I the only who doesn't care about this at all?

Moff jango
Why are there no latinos in SW. C'mon everybody keeps whining about the black people. But the ones who are truly discriminated in america are the Latinos.

Fishy
How about the whites? They are discriminated against, start a pro black group and your the greatest fighting for equal rights, start a pro white club and your a racist.

Now lets just drop the freaking topic already GL is not a racist if there aren't any latino's in SW then there just aren't any because none of them were good enough.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Moff jango
Why are there no latinos in SW. C'mon everybody keeps whining about the black people. But the ones who are truly discriminated in america are the Latinos.

Your full of it! Jimmy Smits (Bail Organa) is Puertio Rican. He's.......oh only I don't know....the one who adopted Princess Leia. C'mon yo!, how could you forget such a pivotal character???

Darth_Rankkor
Not on the council but there other several different human races in SW, such as chinese (or korean not sure), Indian (from india) not to mention the several alien races. Your question is like questioning Why is ki adi mundi the only cerean on the council smile

Darth_Janus
Meh, you guys....

There are black people all throughout Star Wars. Try looking. Some aren't visibly black; for instance, Luminara Unduli is done by an actress originally from South America. I believe she has some sort of political career on the side, I could be wrong. Anyways, there's people of Asian descent in the series, too. Avoid using Chinks, that is an offensive term. It's like me calling you an insensitive prick, since they can't change being Asian and you probably can't change being a prick. FYI, Bultar Swan is an actress of Asian descent. Originally, GL was going to cast a Japanese actor as Obi-Wan Kenobi in ANH, too.

Moff jango
lol. I just wanted to say everybody keeps whining about these black guys cuz they were slaves 132 years ago, man. They're equals now. You don't have to be more kind to a black guy than to a White man u know. And btw the Latinos get discriminated. Even by blacks who got discriminated al these years ago.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Moff jango
lol. I just wanted to say everybody keeps whining about these black guys cuz they were slaves 132 years ago, man. They're equals now. You don't have to be more kind to a black guy than to a White man u know. And btw the Latinos get discriminated. Even by blacks who got discriminated al these years ago.

Everyone gets discriminated, and everyone thinks they get it worst. I'm reporting this thread... This discussion needs to be closed.

Admiral Akbar
Agreed.

Darth_Rankkor
Talking about latinos, I think Senator Bail is latin. At least he looks like. And Janus.... Bultar Swan is hot woohoo.

Ushgarak
Question seems sorted out. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.