hey im new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legallybrunette
hey my name is madison but yall can call me madie stick out tongue
im 14 and i am a girl cool

matreid
Cool, but why is this here?

DeVi| D0do
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f29/

...and welcome to the forums.

legallybrunette
thanks how do you get those pictures by your name? smile

matreid
You mean an avatar?

You can make one yourself or choose one off the site.

legallybrunette
yeah but how do i pick one out? confused

BAILY
Originally posted by legallybrunette

My name is Baily, you can all call me Bails. I am 20 and I am a boy or so it seemsstick out tongue Welcome aboard Madie! But this is the wrong spot to introduce yourself.

matreid
Go to profile, click edit options and then scroll to the bottom and click update avatar.

From there you can look at different sections of pictures and choose the one you like. smile

Tulak Hord
*Ben ANH voice* Hello there. I'm Tulak Hord. Called Snow by friends and people I trust. Have a good time posting at the forums.

Ast Rofan
*Obi-Wan ROTS voice* Hello there, I'm Ast Rofan, called the coolest dude ever by friends and people I trust. big grin

Sorry Tulak stick out tongue

kremzike
*Palpatine ROTJ voice* Welcome, young Madie. I'm Kremzike, and i'm nearly double your age, so don't tell the cops I responded to your thread. stick out tongue

And, I guess we should call you by your screen name instead of your real name... unless you have it changed to match.

Gollum1956
Hey Welcome big grin
Bens not online yet too close this thread we might aswell make most of this thread while we can :P

Moff jango
yeah, welcome on KMC. Have a good time.

BTW. this thread doesn't belong here. Ther's a forum for this kinda stuff.

But welcome anyway.

dflood
yeah welcome im david flood ,im 17.......

masterkit
Hello, I am masterkit

Darth_Rankkor
*my own voice, cold like one from the grave* - Hello I'm rankkor, aspirant to world ruler. welcome and have a good time, or so I'll let you think that. mwahaha evil face

Moff jango
'A good time' ahem

lol

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Moff jango
'A good time' ahem

lol

ahahaha cof cof cof erm ..... laughing Happy Dance smokin'

adamrubin
Originally posted by legallybrunette

hi

Stefan Kojic
Welcome to KMC! big grin

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
*my own voice, cold like one from the grave* - Hello I'm rankkor, aspirant to world ruler. welcome and have a good time, or so I'll let you think that. mwahaha evil face

I told you, I'll let you have your fun when I'm done with the world.

Captain REX
*Jawa ANH voice* Hey, I'm Rex. Utinni! I feel like copying all the other nerds who pretend they're movie folk. stick out tongue

Ast Rofan
Damnit, I was just being an ass like always, I copied someone else as a joke, than everyone copied me. stick out tongue

kremzike
We were being asses, too. Following your lead. Good job!

I'm drunk.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by kremzike
I'm drunk.

NO WAY eek!

stick out tongue

Captain REX
Wooo...

Darth Kronos
Welcome Madiesmile..Im Kronos...laughing yo i need access to w/e u guys have been smoking

tlbauerle
Life is a natural high...but exhaustion is better.

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by Captain REX
*Jawa ANH voice* Hey, I'm Rex. Utinni! I feel like copying all the other nerds who pretend they're movie folk. stick out tongue

Well, I wasn't actually IN the movie. I was the Ancient Sith Lord who bested all in Lightsabers. And I don't claim to have invented Juyo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.