Spider-Man & Deathstroke vs. Wonder Woman & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Hey guys! I found this! After seeing this AND DD's fight against WW, I'm, like, so totally convinced Spidey and DD would OWN the other team!

Nataku8188
Spidey total has this one.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Hey guys! I found this! After seeing this AND DD's fight against WW, I'm, like, so totally convinced Spidey and DD would OWN the other team!
wink

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman has this...

The King of All
spider-man and deathstroke because they've both got that whole combat pre-cog thing,and they're both really smart

CorderaMitchell
DS ain't got precog.

Tron
Dude, are you mad?laughing out loud

Wasn't that Eric Masterson as Thor? Anyway, whatever it looked like he was about to do in the end of that pic is the reason neither Spidey or Slade would win this. And as good Slade is, I seriously don't him beating a Wonder Woman that wants to end the fight quickly, and she's also faster and a better fighter than Spider-Man. They may dance circles around Thor (the REAL Thor) and Wonder Woman, but they sure as hell will not win in the end.

The King of All
while slade doesn't actually have pre-cog in the sense of something like spiderman's spider sense, he utilizes 90% of his brain at any given time and knows what his opponent is going to do before he/she does it. Using his lightning-speed reflexes it acts as pre-cog

K3VIL
Originally posted by Draco69
That's bull.s.h.it
That's indeed pathetic.Thor has godlike reflexes and speed, he's fast as the lightning he commands, and can't catch Spider-Man?
The writer of the story was drunk or under smoke effects

demigawd
The thing Masterson was going to try ended up not working, lol.

demigawd
But now you understand more about what I was saying on my Spider-Man vs. Firelord rematch thread, lol.

K3VIL
Originally posted by demigawd
But now you understand more about what I was saying on my Spider-Man vs. Firelord rematch thread, lol.
I haven't got to even try to understand someone who use a comic book equal to a basket full of rubbish as a proof of his assumptions.
Like if I made a Venom VS Captain Marvel topic, just cause in a crap comic Venom was smashing around Superman.

demigawd
What assumptions? I made no assumptions.

You didn't understand. sad

Never
No way Spiderman/Deathstroke beats Wonder Woman & Thor.

brainchild81
Originally posted by K3VIL
That's bull.s.h.it
That's indeed pathetic.Thor has godlike reflexes and speed, he's fast as the lightning he commands, and can't catch Spider-Man? I've never heard of Thor being fast as lightning. I still think the Spidey/Slade Express would lose though. Lame a$$ WW would speed blitz them.

Draco69
Of course, I'm joking. I was just supremely annoyed with damn near everyone believing the validation of the DD vs. WW fight.

Spidey vs. Thor is the exact same thing. A powerhouse vs. a street-leveler. No contest. So......

long pig
Who's DD? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.