harrypotter and the half blood prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione2
hey everyone?read harrpotter 6?well i have read it and have found it very interesting like the previous books.but i m also very sad that dumbledore had died and guess by whom? well ofcourse by snape whom dumbledore believed the most and there is a doubt that hogworts will reopen or not well we have to wait for book7 to find out whether the skool will reopen or not and who will die and who will survive.well at the end i want to say tat i liked harrypotter6 and i know u ppl liked it tooo big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing

Lord Follen
I LOVED IT...LOL but i like saying snapes first name its SOOO AWSOME...lol Severus....LOL

oh and i almost cried when he died but i knew he was going to die... sad

DarkCanadian
wrong forum.

The Ones
no shit

hermione2
ok well i didnt know that exactly coz i am the new member u know.well ofcoarse i will b writing in harrypotter forums now that i have known it.well thanks for telling me.lol

(and will read the forums rules 2 coz i havent read them once)

Kimerowien
Hi, I just have to say tha tI`m dreadfully sorry the man is dead, and thatI hate Snape,but Iwill say my point og view at thismatter.
Ibelieve in Dumbledores dugdement (I wonder if I spelled that right.. ore that?) I think that Snape is still on the Orders side.
He is souch a important spy, that he`ll have to sacrefice to staythere. He is unbelieveble inportant to The Order. That is why he has to prove he`s words to Narcissa, when she`s begging him for help. Even though Snape don`t know who it is Draco is to kill (As Dumbledore says, none is really close to Voldemort, event though they belive they are, I don`t think Snape knows about the plan), he have to make the unbreakeble vow, enything else might loock to suspicious.
When Draco is at Slughornes party, and Snape talks to him at he`s office, it is cleare that he don`t know who Draco is in order to kill.
In the end of the boock, when the man who dies (won`t leave spoilers) is begging for his life, it is not really what Harry think he is. Se, he is not begging for he`s life, he`s begging Snape to kill him, so that he can stay in he`s possition as a spy. He is not on the dark side, as Harry think he is. But now, evrybody think he`s bad. argh! I hate hm though.... anyway, concider my theory, won`t you?

crazykim
i still consider this the wrong forum... sorry... but u do have good ideas, possibilities too

Stealth Agent
learn to use spellcheck

I dont think that Snape is spy. What would dumbledore gain out of begging if he knew he was going to die.

The person who stole the firsr hocruxe when be of importance. I think hogwarts will reopen but harry won't go.

It was dissapointing to see this book was shorter then the fith.

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
learn to use spellcheck

I dont think that Snape is spy. What would dumbledore gain out of begging if he knew he was going to die.

The person who stole the firsr hocruxe when be of importance. I think hogwarts will reopen but harry won't go.

It was dissapointing to see this book was shorter then the fith. it was shorter than the forth!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.