Mr. Majestic vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Mr. Majestic

vs.

Odin
Skyfather

Khellendros
Majestic gets his ass handed to him. Majestic wouldn't even beat Thanos one on one, much less Odin.

long pig
I agree....Majestic is a wimp. evil face

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
I agree....Majestic is a wimp. evil face
He's not a wimp, he's one of the stronger Herald-level beings, but Skyfather >> Herald.

long pig
I'm just talking shit. big grin

Majestic could hang for a moment or so, but I mean, this is Odin.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, ODIN !! He never gets beaten in these forums !!

olympian
He can if he faces someone like a Celestial stick out tongue or mayhaps a full powered Galactus at his best.

Majestic loses btw. Skyfathers are above the top tier and Heralds. Wildstorm Majestic will fare batter than the DC one tho.

ImmortalOne
or maybe........................... TOAA !!

olympian
Thats overkill!

Out for blood are we, i knew those katanas wer for something other than showing off devil

Khellendros
Originally posted by olympian
Majestic loses btw. Skyfathers are above the top tier and Heralds. Wildstorm Majestic will fare batter than the DC one tho.
O_o DC Majestic? You mean Majestic when he spent a handful of issues in the DC universe? They're the same character.

long pig
What's this I hear about DC keeping Majestic just in case Superman gets taken away from them due to a lawsuit and they'd have to replace him out?

whirlysplat
Its all true longpig

Khellendros
What's this I hear about DC keeping Majestic just in case Superman gets taken away from them due to a lawsuit and they'd have to replace him out?
God that would be gay. I've heard about it, and hoppe DC just throws some money at the people suing them and keeps their boyscout. The day Majestic starts jobbing to Batman the way Supes does, is the day I firebomb DC. mad

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
God that would be gay. I've heard about it, and hoppe DC just throws some money at the people suing them and keeps their boyscout. The day Majestic starts jobbing to Batman the way Supes does, is the day I firebomb DC. mad

I think its unlikely, but the plan is thisbig grin They lose the original, Majestic gets an S.

olympian
"O_o DC Majestic? You mean Majestic when he spent a handful of issues in the DC universe? They're the same character."

Its not going to be the " same ". You can bet it that unless they lose Superman they wont showcase Majestic doing half the thingshe did in Wildstorm.

Anyway hes now stablished at DC or did they keep using him at Wildstorm universe?

whirlysplat
"O_o DC Majestic? You mean Majestic when he spent a handful of issues in the DC universe? They're the same character."

Its not going to be the " same ". You can bet it that unless they lose Superman they wont showcase Majestic doing half the thingshe did in Wildstorm.

Anyway hes now stablished at DC or did they keep using him at Wildstorm universe?

His still in the Wildstorm Universe

Khellendros

Eh, it IS the same character, though, even if he doesn't have occasion to rearrange the solar system again. And he has had some good feats in his new series, though they've been mostly combat/speed/durability feats rather than strength. It's already been established that he's a beast strength-wise, now they're just showing off his other skills.

Khellendros
Anyways, back to the original point of this thread:

I'm just talking shit. big grin

Majestic could hang for a moment or so, but I mean, this is Odin.

You're right. Majestic could actually be quite a nuisance, between his speed, strength and magical resistance. Still, once Odin realizes he can't just ignore Majestic, he's gonna really pull out some of the stops and kick Maj's ass in.

long pig
Who is Superman going to?
Who is arguing that they own him? The Gladiator owners?

Magical resistance? sad

whirlysplat
Nope I did a thread on itsmile

here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=355046&highlight=Superman+at+Marvel

long pig
Ha!
Watch me read the hell out of this! Look at me go.

Thnx.

K3VIL
Majestic is a vicious, slightly stronger Superman, with more hth knowledge and intelligence, he'll give a hell of a fight in hth to Odin, until the all father decides he's bored and will teach Majestic how to land a punch and knock him outta the earth atmosphere

long pig
H2H yes, but if Odin decided to use his innate magic, this fight's over before it starts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.