Ch'od vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Well who would win?

whirlysplat
Ch'od is a silly green fish headed character who seems pretty weak.

Beast winsbig grin

long pig
He has a bird thing....

I remember having his action figure and wondering wtf was on his shoulder.
I usually used it as a bashing weapon against my other toys.

-beats wolverine over the head with a bird- arrghhh!

golem370
Ch'od can lift 20 tons

Metalmanx
Beast.

GalacticStorm
Why would you say that when Beast can lift 2 tons?

Someone started a rumour on herer that beasts mutation increased his strength to 40 tons. People blindly took that as the gospel truth which is far from the case.

I go for Ch'od

whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Why would you say that when Beast can lift 2 tons?

Someone started a rumour on herer that beasts mutation increased his strength to 40 tons. People blindly took that as the gospel truth which is far from the case.

I go for Ch'od
Chod is very silly big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Chod is very silly big grin

A characters cool factor does come into versus matches Whirly lol. Ch'od is too strong for beast imo. Ch'od will take this.

Sentry
Ummm Sage kinda jump started the Beast's healing abilities when he was injured by Vargas. Not long after that, he had a secondary mutation of sorts. GS Beast is a bit stronger now... But Ch'od will probably do what longpig said. Beak beat the the hell out of Beast with a titanium bat, Ch'od will do the same.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
A characters cool factor does come into versus matches Whirly lol. Ch'od is too strong for beast imo. Ch'od will take this.

doesn't stop him being a big silly fishbig grin

Win or lose Chod is a reject from Stingray laughing out loud

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sentry
Ummm Sage kinda jump started the Beast's healing abilities when he was injured by Vargas. Not long after that, he had a secondary mutation of sorts. GS Beast is a bit stronger now... But Ch'od will probably do what longpig said. Beak beat the the hell out of Beast with a titanium bat, Ch'od will do the same.

And he has had an increase Sentry. He went from being able to press 2000 pounds which is a ton to now being able to lift 2 tons as per the most recent handbook which was published after his seconadry mutation.

Yeah i agree Whirly he is a silly character. But he wins this without a doubt.

golem370

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Beak beat the the hell out of Beast with a titanium bat, Ch'od will do the same.

With the bird? shifty

armandovalles
is it just me or does Ch'od kinda look like Abomination?

long pig
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
With the bird? shifty
Have you ever been beaten with a bird? I'm almost positive it sucks.

Originally posted by armandovalles
is it just me or does Ch'od kinda look like Abomination?
He looks like a used douche bag.

golem370
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.