Before Kotor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLRTENJAC
What happened approximateally 500 years pefore Knights of the old republic? Does any one know? Help please.

Fishy
Hmm nothing, Nadd was 400 years before I believe. Ragnos and Sadow is a 1000 years before.

And thats about a 100 years after Tulak Hord... At least if I ever finish my story stick out tongue

Why do you want to know?

Darth_Janus
That is when Darth Alf arose from the dead to lead Sith legions against the Tulmak of Agmar in the Wysqueezie Sector. But the Lazy Side of the Force made them all sleepy, so Alf choked on a cat as he dozed, and the universe was saved from his evilness. The end.

Nactous
Hey Jac, if you read the comics you would know. BTW is Tulak before or after Sadow?

Darth_Janus
Obviously after, since he used a lightsaber and Naga Sadow hadn't seen one until the Jedi landed.

Nactous
Thats right, I knew that. Because of that duel with Ludo. My..bad.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Fishy
Hmm nothing, Nadd was 400 years before I believe. Ragnos and Sadow is a 1000 years before.

And thats about a 100 years after Tulak Hord... At least if I ever finish my story stick out tongue

Why do you want to know?

Working on a book... but I'm not shure when to place it, and I like the KOTOR times, so I wanted it around that time.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Nactous
Hey Jac, if you read the comics you would know. BTW is Tulak before or after Sadow?

I may have to. sad Don't really like comics or "Graphic Novels" as some call them.

Nactous
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
I may have to. sad Don't really like comics or "Graphic Novels" as some call them.

Ha. you know who those "some" are.

JLRTENJAC
Yea. laughing

Nactous
Nothing like Exar.

JLRTENJAC
YUP.

Talos Naga
I like Exar.. but I hate Ulic... How do you gain soo much power... and just throw it all away? He is stupid..

Darth_Janus
It's called redemption.

Nactous
I guess.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
It's called redemption.

I call it idiocy and weakness

Nactous
Hmm..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.