Which is smarter Watchers or Supreme Intelligence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Battle of the Minds

manjaro
duh, the watchers, here you have beings who are among the first to exist, among the fo\orst to even teach, and artificial entites who has the collective intelligence of every single being in a galaxy....ummm actually its a toss up

whirlysplat
The Watchers by a long way

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Battle of the Minds

watchers

Alfheim
Originally posted by manjaro
duh, the watchers, here you have beings who are among the first to exist, among the fo\orst to even teach, and artificial entites who has the collective intelligence of every single being in a galaxy....ummm actually its a toss up

guy222
Uatu

Lord Feron
YEah watchers been arouind for quite sometimes. The SI only has the knowledge of the current. I guess whatever historic database to but the watchers were there... errr watching it actually happen.

Bentley
Can I ask for intelligence feats for the Watchers?

I guess this battle is unfair because of the Watchers being an entire race and the SI being another race, but an stupid one. An individual watcher would be a better match for the SI.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.