War Dancer v The Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
War Dancer (Defiant)

v

The Silver Bald One

leonidas
war dancer? help me out with this one, whirly . . .

whirlysplat
War Dancer seemed to have it all Speed, Telepathy, Strength, Dimensional Powers, World Destroying attacks, Skill.

But Defiant only lasted a year as a universe so..............................

It was a real shame as it was good stuff, at the time better than DC and Marvelbig grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
War Dancer seemed to have it all Speed, Telepathy, Strength, Dimensional Powers, World Destroying attacks, Skill.

But Defiant only lasted a year as a universe so..............................

It was a real shame as it was good stuff, at the time better than DC and Marvelbig grin

He sounds like the Silver Surfer. Can he go at millions of times the speed of light, manipulate energy, and turn people into stone too?

whirlysplat
Speed means nothing to him as he controls the moment and can make it as long or short as he wants in relation to other objects. Surfer could be going faster than light but as WarDancer extends the moment Surfer would be standing still to him.
he manipulates energy, never seen him turn anyone to stone though, probably wasn't enough issuesbig grin

leonidas
ahhh, defiant. no wonder i didn't know. i think the only defient books i read were a couple charlemagne and prudence and caution. can't remember them too well though . . .

GalacticStorm
Well unless you can provide a bio and if noone has read any of the war dancer comics then you cant expect the thread to really take off. Theres nothing to draw comparisons from just a list of powers from yourself

whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
ahhh, defiant. no wonder i didn't know. i think the only defient books i read were a couple charlemagne and prudence and caution. can't remember them too well though . . .

I did a Charlemagne v Hercules thread it got no responses. That was a potentially genius comicbig grin

GalacticStorm
Well id be surprised if this turns into more than a few pages because you cant have a proper debate where you're having to compare SS to a list of powers. Im assuming you have no scans or anything to back up any of war dancers feats or anything at all to show us how strong he is relatively. Everyone would just be going by your word. Either way at least you're introducing new characters into debates.

Cosmic Cube
Speed means nothing to him as he controls the moment and can make it as long or short as he wants in relation to other objects. Surfer could be going faster than light but as WarDancer extends the moment Surfer would be standing still to him.
he manipulates energy, never seen him turn anyone to stone though, probably wasn't enough issuesbig grin

So, he controls time. How could Surfer possibly win?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
So, he controls time. How could Surfer possibly win?

He has limited control of the moment, I don't know if Surfer could he has some space wrping abilities himself.

Cosmic Cube
He has limited control of the moment, I don't know if Surfer could he has some space wrping abilities himself.

Time control > Space bending.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Time control > Space bending.

I would agree, shame Defiant entered an already glutted market at the time I think it might have become the most original universe of allsad

Defiant1
As much as I like Silver Surfer, War Dancer would destroy him. War Dancer would probably carry on a nice chat with him in the process.

roughrider
What was Defiant Comics? Not the same thing as Valiant Comics, was it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.