Spiderman Vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Elektra owns Wolverine so can she beat Spidey big grin

Wolverine said it himself big grin

who?-kid
Yeah right.

Batman Wins
yeah right what.

Dark Thor
ridiculous...

Batman Wins
Originally posted by who?-kid
Yeah right.

What do you mean.

Dark Thor
he means wolverine can kick elektra's butt

Zenoside
How are we supposed to take someone named "BatmanWins" seriously?

Batman Wins
Elektra beat wolverine so why not Spidey

who?-kid
Sigh...

Elektra.bites.the.dust.

Batman Wins
Ok Wolverine lost to her in some issue in a wolverine comic but now in rise of the imperfects 1 he says it him self

Dark Thor
i can see it happening actually, but in a rematch, wolverine beats the shit out of elektra

Batman Wins
I qoute it.

Wolverine : Im stronger,Im faster, ...and tougher. so how come it always feels likes shes playing with me.

Elektra hello logan

wolverine Man I hate ninjas

Elektra, your stronger faster, so why do you always loose

Zenoside
Wolvie beat the Hulk too, but thats only through the strength of Fanboism.

Batman Wins
Lol im just as surprised as they are on how Elektra is to much for wolverine, but the man said it himself.

Batman Wins
Spidey might Win but not sure

Zod4Life
Spiderman wins.He can just web her up and punch her until she can't take anymore..Seriously,he can just web her up and that'll be all she wrote.I think that Spiderman may be more acrobatic than Elektra anyway and definately smarter.

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman don't use wolverine comparisons, because wolverine is in no sense superior to him.

Zod4Life
Exactly.

Spiderman's IQ-200
Wolverine's IQ-12

Batman Wins
Wolverine has an IQ ?

CorderaMitchell
idiot quotient,lol

Zod4Life
hehe

Batman Wins
lol

Never
Spiderman can do too much from too far. He could drop a garbage dumpster on her. Web her up (Sais do not have edges). She's quick, but Spiderman is quicker.

CorderaMitchell
Who's been voting elecktra because of a wolverine comparison??

Zod4Life
He can make it like he's running away and hit her in the back of the head with a pole!!

CorderaMitchell
Interesting...

Tron
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Elektra beat wolverine so why not Spidey

Because Spider-Man is NOT Wolverine. Different powers, different abilities. Elektra loses, but giving credit to her skills, she may give Spidey a little workout. Not too much of a workout, though.

Originally posted by Batman Wins
Ok Wolverine lost to her in some issue in a wolverine comic but now in rise of the imperfects 1 he says it him self

I don't think that's even cannon. It's out of continuity, what continuity there is anyway.

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by Tron
Because Spider-Man is NOT Wolverine. Different powers, different abilities. Elektra loses, but giving credit to her skills, she may give Spidey a little workout. Not too much of a workout, though.

I don't think that's even cannon. It's out of continuity, what continuity there is anyway.

Exactly. Happy Dance

CorderaMitchell
Someone sees that.

DarkCrawler
lol i vtoe fo elketra becuz if seh cna beta wolverien she cna beat any1 lololl!!!! smokin' smokin' smokin' roflol111

CorderaMitchell
Darkcrawler has approached the darkside.

"spiderman isn't on the lague of wolverein, wolverein cna beet ny brauler!!"

DarkCrawler
lol u enrteily strurpid wolevoewrine cna peat eveyurptbno he is teh bst lolololo!!!!11111ROFL smokin' smokin' smokin' evil face evil face lololol112112ur stuipd

CorderaMitchell
doon't be saing tat wolverien cant be beatin no supermen. wovlerien go coch roches on supremen he beet the hulk and hulk bet suepremn youidiots

IDealinDreams
Actually guys, I read in a magazine about Rise of the Imperfects that it will be added to continuity, as well as it's main antagonists, the Imperfects (obviously). I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, because new characters that are good will get used, and new characters that sucked will be ignored/killed off. The creme always rises to the top.

...hopefully.

CorderaMitchell
indeed there...

Metalmanx
Spiderman totally beats Elektra. But I do agree completely with Tron. She will give him a workout. Not too much of one. But she might make his heart-rate increase a bit.

Basically, she'd give Spidey a much bigger workout than Wolverine could give him.

DarkCrawler
lolololo ua alll suckkkkk woloveorienj rulz lololo111!!!1wolverien is bets what isn he does lolololrofl rroflr lolololo111!!!! mad mad smokin' smokin' smokin' rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing evil face

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spiderman totally beats Elektra. But I do agree completely with Tron. She will give him a workout. Not too much of one. But she might make his heart-rate increase a bit.

Basically, she'd give Spidey a much bigger workout than Wolverine could give him.

Bigger than wolverine, how so?

Zahit
In the lastest issue of Wolverine....he, Elektra & SHIELD go up against
Hydra and it's new leader, The Gorgon.
This dude beat the crap out of both Wolverine and Elektra previously.
They sneak attack him and start hacking him up,
till he slugs Elektra down, Wolverine then says to himself something
to the effect of, "If he took down Elektra, world's greatest ninja,
what chance do I have."

food for thought folks....

CorderaMitchell
Yea I know that, but wolverine fanboys are going to scream PIS/CIS, but spiderman was hitting his hardest.

Never
Come on now. Nick Fury said that The Gorgon is a "ninja-master (think Stick), class-2 superhuman strength, has a mutant power that let's him kill anyone he looks at." (the ability to turn people to stone. Gorgon. Medusa. Think, people)

Funny how you all don't mention what Elektra did to the X-Men in that story arc?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Never
Come on now. Nick Fury said that The Gorgon is a "ninja-master (think Stick), class-2 superhuman strength, has a mutant power that let's him kill anyone he looks at." (the ability to turn people to stone. Gorgon. Medusa. Think, people)

Funny how you all don't mention what Elektra did to the X-Men in that story arc?

Its not that I don't think that elecktra beats xxxx, but if you use it, people are going to complain is all.

Like DD did well, shang chi didn't, its SOOOOO inconsistant.

Silent Guardian
eek! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!.................... Let me say it again. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For someone to even fathom, Elektra would even come close to beating Spidey is Ludicrous!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing

Spidey wins 10/10

Battlehammer
lol old threads make me laugh.

gorgon beating elektra aint a bad thing...gorgon would kick the ever living shit out of spiderman as well.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Zenoside
How are we supposed to take someone named "BatmanWins" seriously?
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.