DeathStroke Vs Batgirl(Cass) No weapons Round 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Round one no weapons
Round 2 with

First is deathstrokes orgin a teen Titans Badguy.

Batman Wins
I see votes but no one explains why.

long pig
Batgirl is human but does slightly Meta things, Slade isn't human at all and does extremly meta things.

h2h pretty even, it's been shown she can't read his movements which is her greatest advantage, so I'd give it to Slade but it's no walk in the park. She's slightly his superior in skill but he's totally dominate in everything else.

With weapons, Slade of course.

I like batgirl though, she's tougher than batman.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by long pig
Batgirl is human but does slightly Meta things, Slade isn't human at all and does extremly meta things.

h2h pretty even, it's been shown she can't read his movements which is her greatest advantage, so I'd give it to Slade but it's no walk in the park. She's slightly his superior in skill but he's totally dominate in everything else.

With weapons, Slade of course.

I like batgirl though, she's tougher than batman.

Slade isnt human.......are you serious. He from Krypton ?

long pig
He isn't human as say batman and batgirl are, he's a Meta-Human.

Meta-Human=more than human.

EsteemedLeader
i go with deathstroke because hes par with batman.

long pig
If he were on par with Batman, then he'd lose.
Good thing he is way above par.

EsteemedLeader
batman is a better fighter than batgirl, officially. shes just a better martial artist.

EsteemedLeader
why else would she be his sidekick?

Dizzle
A: Being on par with Batman would mean nothing, cuz Batgirl can beat Batman h2h.
B: Slade is way, way above Batman.

Cass's biggest h2h skill is her ability to read her opponent, but Deathstroke's precog works much better. Her technical skill is probably a bit better, but he's a lot stronger and faster. Plus fast healing would make most minor pressure point hits useless...

And she's his sidekick because it's his money. Plus he's got his whole detective thing working for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.