Black Panther Vs Batgirl Cass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Who Wins

Max Spidey 24
Who knows

demigawd
Panther is too smart. Batgirl wins the first match, Panther wins every one after that.

Dr. Diamond
panther

Never
Bye bye Cassandra Cain -- BP is much too good.

Batman Wins
Casss owns Panther with ease. She just to skilled as a fighter.

long pig
Depends.
Hand to hand batgirl wins, he isn't in her league of skill yet, not many are.

If he gets his weapons, then he'd win the majority, he's stronger but she's still faster, more skilled and more agile.
Peak human my ass, Batgirl is meta if there ever was one.

Never
Originally posted by long pig
Depends.
Hand to hand batgirl wins, he isn't in her league of skill yet, not many are.

Read Priest's run of Black Panther then try telling me that. Priest's run is THE main reason Black Panther is said to be very superior to Batman with or without prep time.

Batman Wins
heck no

black robb
Originally posted by Never
Read Priest's run of Black Panther then try telling me that. Priest's run is THE main reason Black Panther is said to be very superior to Batman with or without prep time. Never,you're talking to fanboys...they'll never believe that Batman could ever be challenged by the "vastly inferior" Black Panther

Batman Wins
Originally posted by black robb
Never,you're talking to fanboys...they'll never believe that Batman could ever be challenged by the "vastly inferior" Black Panther

This is Batgirl Vs Black Panther not Batman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Never
Read Priest's run of Black Panther then try telling me that. Priest's run is THE main reason Black Panther is said to be very superior to Batman with or without prep time.

Very Superior roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Batman isn't superior to Black Panther in anything.

But from what I've seen, Batgirl is a better fighter than Batman and Panther.

Batman Wins
Batman isn't superior to Black Panther in anything.

But from what I've seen, Batgirl is a better fighter than Batman and Panther.

Superior sounds like hes out of the league.

And yes Batgirl could Whip both of them.

long pig
^^In a h2h fight.

With their weapons, no....no she couldn't.

Batman Wins
^^In a h2h fight.

With their weapons, no....no she couldn't.

Batgirl got weapons embarrasment

long pig
Not to the extent of BlackPanther or Batman she doesn't.

And yes, BP is Batman's superior in most things.

nathan summers
Black Panther, from what I have read, is stronger, faster and more agile than Batgirl due to his connection with the PANTHER GOD as well as having consumed the heart-shaped herb which is said to be equivalent to the super soldier serum. Also he's been a trained fighter since he was five years old. His vibranium suit would also enhance his advantage considering it absorbs blunt impact, like from a fist, meaning that Cassandra's attacks would mean little. Also the Panther is way more cunning and a greater tactician meaning he'd always be steps ahead of her. Batman would have a much better chance of taking on the Panther than Batgirl. She just wouldn't measure up. Sorry, Bat-fans.

long pig
In h2h I don't think he'd be allowed his weapons and suit. He'd lose.

But with all his weapons and suit, he'd win.

nathan summers
Even without his suit he's stronger, more agile and faster than she is. His cunning is second to few in the MU when it comes to the " street " combatants. I don't see Batgirl defeating someone who's whole life has been centered around hand to hand combat. She can't beat his experience, regardless.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by nathan summers
Even without his suit he's stronger, more agile and faster than she is. His cunning is second to few in the MU when it comes to the " street " combatants. I don't see Batgirl defeating someone who's whole life has been centered around hand to hand combat. She can't beat his experience, regardless.

....no

black robb
Originally posted by Batman Wins
....no ....why not?

skizo
Panther wins

skizo
Viva la Wakanda!!!!

Batman Wins
Originally posted by black robb
....why not?

Batgirl is better in Hand to hand. shes faster and more Agile.

panther needs the suit and everything he got to even hurt her. She read moves.

Dizzle
They're probably around equal in speed. Batgirl does stuff that should be beyond peak human agility, but Panther has those "magic herbs" to counter that. He's probably stronger by a good bit though. I'd split it 50/50 h2h and go for a 7/10 Panther with gadgets/weapons.

Batman Wins
H2H Batgirl wins 10/10 gadgest Panther wins 5/10

Dizzle
Don't undercut Panther's h2h skills... Definitely not 10/10 to Batgirl. 7/10 would be generous. And Panther's weapons are much more deadly and he is much better at using them. 7/10 for him there.

EsteemedLeader
batgirl<black panther<batman

and why is h2h a concern? of course they have weapons. if you had weapons, would you leave them behind before a fight? hell no

and black panther seems meta since he took some kinda herb things or something that increased his skills. according to marvel directory, dont know if its true

The King of All
batman>all

because he's so cool

Dizzle
Because you don't seem to know what you're talking about, who's richer, T'Challa or Bruce Wayne? Money is power...

BP>Batgirl~Batman. Bruce beats her in some aspects, she beats him in others. Black Panther is slightly physically better than Bruce, has just as much skill in the Martial Arts, and typically carries much deadlier weapons. Plus he has a better suit.

And oh yeah, Batman=God batman

skizo
Not Only is Panther richer, He Has his own damn country for gods sake

Batman Wins
Originally posted by skizo
Not Only is Panther richer, He Has his own damn country for gods sake
Batman has his own City roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman Wins
She wins man. More skilled

long pig
She does not beat Panther if he has his suit and weapons.

Without them, she can because she is more skilled, but it's still nothing close to 10/10.

w/weapons Panther 9/10
w/o weapons Batgirl 6/10

Batman Wins
weapons Panther 6/10
none Batgirl Cass 8/10

skizo
You are Hopeless....

Batman Wins
Originally posted by skizo
You are Hopeless....

I hope your talking about yourself.

Metalmanx
Black Panther wins this one. Pretty easily I think.

With Weapons: BP 9/10
Without Weapons: 7/10
Without his Suit: 7/10

PimpXMaster
Black Panther Homey, Will Own Batgirl .

PimpXMaster
Panther Homey wins, he has more stuff. You Dig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.