Magneto vs Electric Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Magneto vs Electric Supes

GalacticStorm
Dont you remember me and you were involved in this thread before about 2 months back. We both thought that current Mags wins. Supes was too vulnerable to energy wielders, his containment suit was too vulnerable to radiation as well

GalacticStorm
He can be trapped and contained by energy wielders and can be harmed by tasers. But seriously Whirly, Avvy and Snoop are gonna come on backing Supes for def if they dont think SS can beat him

whirlysplat
Supes winsbig grin easily

snoopdogg
Superman wins. rock

demigawd
lol, and to add to the predictability, here comes Demigawd saying Magneto wins!

yahman
Magneto Wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock

We are talking about Magneto with his enhanced, Gravity controlloing powers aren't we ?

snoopdogg
I wonder how many people know that Energy Superman could control magnetism?

This is from the Wizard JLA special edition.

"Through his energy based powers, Superman can control magnetic objects by toying around with the positive and negative charges of magnetism which gives him the ability to repel or draw metallic objects to and from him"

yahman
"I wonder how many people know that Energy Superman could control magnetism?

This is from the Wizard JLA special edition."

Anybody who knew anything about basic physics would know he had control over Electro Magnetism
geek geek geek

I mean he used his contol over magnetism to lift a variety of objects. I've only one comic with Electric Superman, but i always though he was always kinda cool. I mean he could have been made into a real Badasss. Even more powerful than he is now

demigawd
I knew!

Avalonofthewind
In addition to everything that Maggy has, supes still has far more speed, and strength.

Supes wins.

demigawd
Superman is comprised of the very thing Magneto does best. And Magneto is an expert at doing it.

Mismatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.