Ultimate Rugal vs. Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
You know what to do... smokin'

Hoshi
shin akuma all the way.Although ultimate rugal is as powerfull as shin akuma , akumas ansatsuken and shun goku satsu would just destroy ultimate rugal

SaTsuJiN
heh.. shun goku satsu can be blocked with rugals reflector shield.. as for that fist from the sky.. I think you'd have to be really foolish to be stricken by it.. as at least 3 grooves have sidestep in them

CorderaMitchell
I don't know the misogi comes out too fast and cannot be parried.

Shin Akuma is worse when you're really good, but Rugal is easier to be deadly with in terms of gameplay.

Rugal also has really good range and throws, but akuma has the better moves, speed, and the most priority in the game. But the worst defense, rugal is second worst.

Darkstorm Zero
Tie... I actually watched the computer go at it on the hardest difficulty (Plus I use both characters regularly) And their winning averages are just to close to each other to draw one above the other.

If I absolutely have to pick one though, I'm going to say Akuma, because Rugal was weaker before he absorbed Akuma's power, not to mention the fact that Rugal had his eye gouged out by someone like Goenitz, who I beat regularly with both versions of Akuma in SVC Chaos...

SaTsuJiN
goenitz is a control character.. if you dont abuse those wind tunnels he's good as toast heh

Genocide cutter is a personal favorite of mine (Rugal)

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Tie... I actually watched the computer go at it on the hardest difficulty (Plus I use both characters regularly) And their winning averages are just to close to each other to draw one above the other.

If I absolutely have to pick one though, I'm going to say Akuma, because Rugal was weaker before he absorbed Akuma's power, not to mention the fact that Rugal had his eye gouged out by someone like Goenitz, who I beat regularly with both versions of Akuma in SVC Chaos...

I say tie in story, but not in gameplay.

I actually thought comp rugal would own comp akuma pretty badly, because of rugals range.

Hoshi
i would say that in story shin akuma destroy rugal,but in gameplay rugal destroy akuma

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Hoshi
i would say that in story shin akuma destroy rugal,but in gameplay rugal destroy akuma thumb up Doesnt Kaiser wave go through a normal hadouken?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
thumb up Doesnt Kaiser wave go through a normal hadouken? '

With a charge, try a double no recover fireball in the air, or a warp, or a misogi.

Akuma punishes fireballers, not that kaiser wave sucks, I use it all day.

SaTsuJiN
lol... someone try to hit a misogi with a genocide cutter..that'd be pretty funny.. or better yet.. stop it with a jumping jab or something

Darkstorm Zero
I've done that... G.Rugal with Dark genocide, I caught S.Akuma with the upward arch of the second kick

CorderaMitchell
You'd have to be EXTREMELY lucky,better to block and punish.

Hoshi
you only have to be an expert fighter,or a good at least .After that misogi,shun goku satsu will be easy to block with an air jab or a roundhouse

SaTsuJiN
thats the spirit! big grin

*cheers for rugal*

CorderaMitchell
you only have to be an expert fighter,or a good at least .After that misogi,shun goku satsu will be easy to block with an air jab or a roundhouse

If you master shin akuma, you'd win before the bar charged, the supers are icing on the cake.

M Hoshi 89
the same goes for rugal,sorry cordera , but in gameplay rugal is a lot better than akuma

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by M Hoshi 89
the same goes for rugal,sorry cordera , but in gameplay rugal is a lot better than akuma
Its easier to play with him, but s gouki is better mastered.

I say a tie, you have the wake up demon, and combos that oblierate the life bar.

SaTsuJiN
I know you were saying earlier that CVS is better than SVC.. and I gave CVS another go.. and I unfortunately have to say I appreciate SVC better.. CVS just feels pretty sluggish, in my opinion

CorderaMitchell
Theres something in it for some people, not knocking it, but CvS had more thought in it.

I play on the highest speed myself.

Hulk Power
I go for Shin Akuma. I love to pick him in Campom Vs Snk 2. He's so bad ass. Ultimate Rugal aint bad either. He's pretty powerful too.

CorderaMitchell
They and E.ryu are my usual team.

Hulk Power
E. Ryu is cool too. I like to pick them two and Ken.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Theres something in it for some people, not knocking it, but CvS had more thought in it.

I play on the highest speed myself. Oh.. I didnt mean the animation or the fighting speed.. I shouldve said that the ps2 controlls feel a little unresponsive.. I tried to push out a kaizer wave like 8 times.. and it would only come out twice... maybe my controller is busted.. -_-

Darkstorm Zero
I normally only pick a single character or a 2 man team, I love doing an Akuma/Shin Akuma Combo imagining that they transform after losing the first roiund.

Possible transformation combos
Akuma/Shin Akuma
Rugal/God Rugal
Ryu/Evil Ryu
Iori/Riot Iori

My 4 top teams

CorderaMitchell
I've done that too, funny thing is the defense is so bad, that the ratio one version of the normal character, is better than the ratio three of the supercharacters.

RagnaViper
They both die!!!!!!

LOLORZ

Dubl kayoh beer

CorderaMitchell
I can live with that...

Kazenji
shin akuma all the way.Although ultimate rugal is as powerfull as shin akuma

Thats true since in Capom vs SNK 2 in the 2 different endings we see shin akuma beat Ultimate rugal and vice versa.

But i would have to say Shin akuma wins the gold in this one

King Nothing
Strange. . .why are people using the CVS2 version of Shin Gouki? The rules didn't say you had to.

I like Rugal and Gouki both but the actual Shin Gouki is several times better then any character in CVS2.

Shin Gouki wins.

brainchild81
This is a tough one. The CVS2 ending would suggest that S.Akuma is a lil' too much though. Still not sure. Leaning towards S.Akuma

Kazenji
Originally posted by King Nothing
Strange. . .why are people using the CVS2 version of Shin Gouki? The rules didn't say you had to.

Is there a difference between that version and the other ones ? confused

King Nothing
Originally posted by Kazenji
Is there a difference between that version and the other ones ? confused The CVS version was garbage.

Sado22
IMO Akuma is not in the Orochi clans' league. overrate or not, Geonitz is clearly not half as overrated as akuma. akuma is made to look powerful infront of Goenitz even though akuma's strongest move cna only split ayres rock in half...while Goenitz can wreck a whole city with little effort. tells you a lot doesn't it?

Omega Rugal was taking down the whole cast of KoF95 (except Iori) even though there were people like Kyo, Terry and Ryo in it all going at it. That was Omega rugal with a little orochi power. no way in hell is Akuma beating the whole cast of KoF95 on his own. not now. not ever and its time people here stop putting akuma on the pedestal of god. he isn't. there are people out there who can rape him with their eyes closed (err...okay that sounded wrong..but you get the point right). Ryu alone put a fight against Akuma and don't tell me Ryu>>KoF95. please.

Akuma can beat Rugal. but not Omega Rugal. and if its God rugal... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
sure...

God Rugal pwns ShitGouki

~Sado

Kazenji
Originally posted by King Nothing
The CVS version was garbage.

Wow that really changes everything...............

Wow totally off topic there with Goenitz laughing

Well for Rugal i'm pretty sure its the God version of him thats in Capcom vs SNK 2

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sado22
IMO Akuma is not in the Orochi clans' league. overrate or not, Geonitz is clearly not half as overrated as akuma. akuma is made to look powerful infront of Goenitz even though akuma's strongest move cna only split ayres rock in half...while Goenitz can wreck a whole city with little effort. tells you a lot doesn't it?

Omega Rugal was taking down the whole cast of KoF95 (except Iori) even though there were people like Kyo, Terry and Ryo in it all going at it. That was Omega rugal with a little orochi power. no way in hell is Akuma beating the whole cast of KoF95 on his own. not now. not ever and its time people here stop putting akuma on the pedestal of god. he isn't. there are people out there who can rape him with their eyes closed (err...okay that sounded wrong..but you get the point right). Ryu alone put a fight against Akuma and don't tell me Ryu>>KoF95. please.

Akuma can beat Rugal. but not Omega Rugal. and if its God rugal... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
sure...

God Rugal pwns ShitGouki

~Sado

I knew you would come here spouting your anti Akuma sentiment. Look dude, you want to use your A>B>C logic, then try this, Goenitz trashed a city, well Bison does the same thing, and Akuma squashed him, plus Akuma sinks islands>Goenits trashing cities... therefore Akuma > Goenitz > Rugal.

Pretty shitty logic isn't it?

Kazenji
Way to go darkstorm stand up for the man called akuma.

Darkstorm Zero
Seriously... Akuma SUNK an ISLAND with but a punch, a frigging island... That is far more destructive than simply bringing down a city, hell man, Goenitz didn't flatten it, he only ruined the buildings, but Akuma leveled the island so badly, it sunk to the ocean floor. Overrated my ass.

I put Gouki slighty above the 4 Heavenly Kings and the Nests bosses, but not Orochi himself, basically Akuma is a low to mid Darkstalkers level, he's not a planet buster, but he is well and truly up there.

Kiros_VIII
Seriously... Akuma SUN an ISLAND with but a punch.LMAO

Darkstorm Zero
You saw nothing... stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
Why do people bring up boss fights in kof, when the clearly lack consistency due to jobbing?

brainchild81
'cause people like to pretend that jobbing don't exist.

judgement hand
rugal ftw

Sado22
*translation*
"hey Sado! how have you been? long time no see man. welcome back to KMC. this place isn't the same without you. me, emperor, brainy, PG, Oly and Cloud all missed you really badly.
take care man."

big grin
~The Invincible Sado-sama

Sado22
now that we have your true message out in the open.

firstly, we don't know how big the island was.
secondly, akuma's STRONGEST move split ayres rock in half.
thirdly, Goenitz wrecked a city with a MERE GLIMPSE of his power.

...and when did Bison wreck a city? even if he did i doubt it was an effortless show of power. Goenitz did it with a mere glimpse of his power.

wrecking a city with mere glimpse of power>>>>breakin a big rock in half

THIS....IS...KMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emperor Ashtar

...and when did Bison wreck a city? even if he did i doubt it was an effortless show of power. Goenitz did it with a mere glimpse of his power.

THIS....IS...KMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goatnutz wreaked a city yet lost to kyo who cannot do the same, Makes alot of sense SNK.

Oh, and bison destroyed a city with the psycho drive .

King Nothing
Goenitz never truly wrecked a city nor did he do it effortlessly.

Goenitz is one of the worst SNK bosses I have ever seen. SNK can make far better bosses then him, he simply sucks.

Tha C-Master
Gameplay G. Rugal in CvsSNK2

Storyline wise I'd say even with a slight tilt to Gouki.

G. Rugal is a capcom creation after all. He was meant to be about the equal of Akuma.

Darkstorm Zero
*translation*
"hey Sado! how have you been? long time no see man. welcome back to KMC. this place isn't the same without you. me, emperor, brainy, PG, Oly and Cloud all missed you really badly.
take care man."

big grin

Hey hey, take it easy, I thought I had given you the hola in a PM embarrasment

Firstly, any island with underground caverns is going to be big, but you said you didn't want the geography behind that logic, so it's your own fault you don't beleive me.

Second, when he split Uluru, it wasonly a test/part of his training, not only that, but you seem to forget that we've been over this before, Ultimate Technique is a pretty vague description nowdays dude, we simply do not know wether or not the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan is Akuma's 'Strongest' move

No he didn't, he did it during the fight with Chizuru.

Yes, Bison destroyed a city to amuch higher degree, he didn't ruin buildings, he outright flattened the whole area.

I already explained your A>B>C logic is faulty, sinking an island with a lesser technique outright owns merely damaging a city with a tornado.

shin_remy
Seriously... Akuma SUNK an ISLAND with but a punch, a frigging island... That is far more destructive than simply bringing down a city, hell man, Goenitz didn't flatten it, he only ruined the buildings, but Akuma leveled the island so badly, it sunk to the ocean floor. Overrated my ass.

I put Gouki slighty above the 4 Heavenly Kings and the Nests bosses, but not Orochi himself, basically Akuma is a low to mid Darkstalkers level, he's not a planet buster, but he is well and truly up there.

that's right!!

way to go Darkstorm smile

And Shun Goku Satsu is still the strongest, i mean common, once grabbed and youre send to hell.

Kongou Kokuretsu Zan is gouki SECOND strongest RAW POWER MOVE WITHOUT USING HIS FULL POWER!!!

Gouki's strongest RAW POWER move is ''Misogi'' he only does the attack only as Shin Gouki. USING HIS FULL POWER...

but Darkstrom has right

Gouki is mid lvl Darkstalker and Sado with his A>B>C logic haha so annoying..

but i think that Shin Gouki really can make his uncanon feats true.. cool

shin_remy
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3932/shinakumaun9.gif

Emperor Ashtar

Firstly, any island with underground caverns is going to be big, but you said you didn't want the geography behind that logic, so it's your own fault you don't beleive me.

Goukentou was never really shown to have underground caverns though.

Ron Mexico
G. Rugal is better in the game. (S. Gouki would be, but his health is so goddamned awful) in terms of story, I'd go with Gouki.
P.S. Is it me or does G. Rugal turn into Gouki when you beat him in CvS2

brainchild81
Basically. Rugal's mind wasn't strong enough so Gouki took him over

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Goukentou was never really shown to have underground caverns though.

The actual stage you fight him in (As well as the first half of Ryu's ending in Alpha 2) is in a cavern on Gokentou.

Remulous
People, the CVS Gouki sucked. Regular Gouki in any SF fighting game would beat the hell out of the CVS Gouki. 3rd Strike Gouki and the Double Impact S.Gouki is the best one, IMO.

BTY, I thought the Tenshou Kaireki Jin was Gouki's strongest move.

Tha C-Master
SFA3 kicked the most ass, but Turbo two was the most imbalanced in comparison to other characters.

Remulous
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
SFA3 kicked the most ass, but Turbo two was the most imbalanced in comparison to other characters. Man, those damn body aerial body slams/power bombs that S.Gouki had in Alpha 3 would set characters up for extreme damage.

Tha C-Master
I remember when I pulled one off one accident against Vega... good times.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Remulous
People, the CVS Gouki sucked. Regular Gouki in any SF fighting game would beat the hell out of the CVS Gouki. 3rd Strike Gouki and the Double Impact S.Gouki is the best one, IMO.

BTY, I thought the Tenshou Kaireki Jin was Gouki's strongest move.

No, the feat of moving and surviving unhindered underwater was very good, but the Kick itself only upended and tore apart a sunken ship. Still, thats a very useful technique.

Akuma has 4 techniques now that are his most powerful. (I'll list them in the order he aquired them in

1st: Shun Goku Satsu
2nd: Kongou Kokuretsu Zan
3rd: Misogi
4th: Tenshou Kaireki Jin

I didn't include the other Messatsu Techniques because they are all basically practiced by the Ansatsuken students. With the exeption of the Shun Goku Satsu, all of these techniques are original moves created by Akuma.

Kazenji
Originally posted by shin_remy
And Shun Goku Satsu is still the strongest, i mean common, once grabbed and youre send to hell.

Yea and to top it off you can't block it stick out tongue

shin_remy
No, the feat of moving and surviving unhindered underwater was very good, but the Kick itself only upended and tore apart a sunken ship. Still, thats a very useful technique.

Akuma has 4 techniques now that are his most powerful. (I'll list them in the order he aquired them in

I didn't include the other Messatsu Techniques because they are all basically practiced by the Ansatsuken students. With the exeption of the Shun Goku Satsu, all of these techniques are original moves created by Akuma.

I don't believe that is the right order

abraham-muvic
gotta say AKuma takes this

Remulous

Why is the Misogi ahead of the Tenshou Kaireki Jin, it hasn't even done anything. At least Tenshou Kaireki Jin has done some sort of feat, is there some feat the Misogi has done that I don't know about?

shin_remy
misogi spilts air, mountains and don't know what more. it is VERY VERY VERY powerfull

it is so fast you have a very hard time dodging it. This atack is only performed when he uses all his power --> Shin Akuma

Remulous
When did he split a mountain with the Misogi?

Darkstorm Zero
Possibly in a comic, but I doknow this, as regular Akuma,he used it to split Bison in two in CVS1.

As for the order of the moves, as I said, thats the order of him aquiring the moves, not their power levels. He has always had the Shun Goku Satsu, the next one he got at the end of Double Impact. Next, the Misogi he aquired at trhe end of Capcom vs SNK 1, and the Tenshou Kaireki Jin he aquired at the end of 3rd Strike

Remulous
Possibly in a comic, but I doknow this, as regular Akuma,he used it to split Bison in two in CVS1.

As for the order of the moves, as I said, thats the order of him aquiring the moves, not their power levels. He has always had the Shun Goku Satsu, the next one he got at the end of Double Impact. Next, the Misogi he aquired at trhe end of Capcom vs SNK 1, and the Tenshou Kaireki Jin he aquired at the end of 3rd Strike Oh...

shin_remy
i have played a street fighter alpha game where you had the attacks from marvel vs capcom

and in that game gouki could do the Tenshou Kaireki Jin to. in marvel vs capcom 2 can he do that attack to

Darkstorm Zero
Actually Rem,that was MVC2s takeon the Messatsu Gou Rasen (The rising spinning kick he got in Double Impact and 3rd Strike.)

The only difference is that in MVC2, he gets electricity surrounding his feet.

The Tenshou aireki Jin has never been usable in any game. And the Game your reffering to that enables use f the Marvel vs GFX in attacks was Hyper Street Fighter Alpha (A PS2 game that comes as part of SFA Anthologies; I Own it stick out tongue )

Kazenji
That SFA anthology is kinda crap since they're the arcade versions of the game.

shin_remy
Actually Rem,that was MVC2s takeon the Messatsu Gou Rasen (The rising spinning kick he got in Double Impact and 3rd Strike.)

The only difference is that in MVC2, he gets electricity surrounding his feet.

The Tenshou aireki Jin has never been usable in any game. And the Game your reffering to that enables use f the Marvel vs GFX in attacks was Hyper Street Fighter Alpha (A PS2 game that comes as part of SFA Anthologies; I Own it stick out tongue )

ooh yeah you're right smile

but then i have the question, why did they change the name of the attack wink

shin_remy
That SFA anthology is kinda crap since they're the arcade versions of the game.

WHAT!!!!

it's better that it is the arcade version

console version's are broken

Emperor Ashtar
Shit navigating without a mouse is hell, anyway Shin Gouki wins IMO

Emperor Ashtar
Best version of Gouki IMO is CVS 2 & 3S, Sorry for the double post since I have to navigate using the keyboard sad

Kazenji
WHAT!!!!

it's better that it is the arcade version

console version's are broken

blink how are they broken ??

The one reason i'm saying SFA is crap is because it does'nt come with all the extra modes especally Alpha 3 compared to the PS1 version of it.

Remulous
Man, SFA Anthology is a great game. I wasn't too excited though, seeing as how I own every game in the compilation already. And I wanted to play in the World Tour mode in Alpa 3.

Hyper SFA is fun though.

Tha C-Master
I like the dramatic survival though that they didn't have before...

Darkstorm Zero
ooh yeah you're right smile

but then i have the question, why did they change the name of the attack wink

They didn't, the Messatsu Gou Rasen and Tenshou Kaireki Jin are completely separate attacks. Think of the Tenshou Kaireki Jin as a gigantic flash kick if you will, or better yet, a gigantic Genocide Cutter like Rugal's special move.

shin_remy
blink how are they broken ??

The one reason I'm saying SFA is crap is because it does'nt come with all the extra modes especally Alpha 3 compared to the PS1 version of it.

well characters on console versions can do combo's and stuff that are impossible on arcade version. and not only that, frame advances are different. characters that are LOW TIERS can be HIGHTIERS

same is with SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO. That game was broken as hell. ALL versions.

BUT NOW capcom released finally the arcade version of the game on Capcom Collection part 2

Marvel vs Capcom 2 --> Perfect arcade version on the Dreamcast
Capcom vs SNK 2 --> Perfect arcade version on the Dreamcast
Street Fighter 3 Double Impact --> perfect version on the Dreamcast
SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO --> perfect version on the PS2

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike --> best sf in my eyes but there is no arcade version released on any console. that game comes closest to the arcade version is on the PS2. PS2 version is the best.

i played on sf tourney's so i know what I'm talking about big grin

shin_remy
They didn't, the Messatsu Gou Rasen and Tenshou Kaireki Jin are completely separate attacks. Think of the Tenshou Kaireki Jin as a gigantic flash kick if you will, or better yet, a gigantic Genocide Cutter like Rugal's special move.

wtf.. where does do that attack? in a ending or something? is it the attack in the ending of 3s?

Kazenji
well characters on console versions can do combo's and stuff that are impossible on arcade version. and not only that, frame advances are different. characters that are LOW TIERS can be HIGHTIERS

same is with SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO. That game was broken as hell. ALL versions.

BUT NOW capcom released finally the arcade version of the game on Capcom Collection part 2

Marvel vs Capcom 2 --> Perfect arcade version on the Dreamcast
Capcom vs SNK 2 --> Perfect arcade version on the Dreamcast
Street Fighter 3 Double Impact --> perfect version on the Dreamcast
SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO --> perfect version on the PS2

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike --> best sf in my eyes but there is no arcade version released on any console. that game comes closest to the arcade version is on the PS2. PS2 version is the best.

So what your pretty much trying to say is a perfect translation of the arcade one.

Remulous
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I like the dramatic survival though that they didn't have before... It was okay. It sucked having to share the same energy bar. When playing with a CPU, it can be a real hindrance.

shin_gear
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/godrugal-intro.gif

'Nuff said mwahaha

Who else?
I like Rugal more but Akuma wins. He ends up winning in both the Capcom version AND SNK version endings any way.

DarkC
I'm going to say Shin(Orochi) Akuma here.

Jin Saotome
Last I checked...these 2 were dead even.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Jin Saotome
Last I checked...these 2 were dead even.

Even though Rugal dies in both endings?

Sado22
both endings? wasn't he holding up a dangling, wtfpwned akuma and tossed him aside?
or are you guys talking about soemthing else?

Gouki
In CVSNK2.
In either storyline, whoever wins the initial battle; it still ends up with Akuma winning in the end.

Classic NES
Long time no see, Gouki.

Sado22
how does gouki win when rugal tosses him aside like a doll? confused

Classic NES
how does gouki win when rugal tosses him aside like a doll? confused

I think you better watch the ending again, mane.

Darkstorm Zero
Sado's talking about the intermission where he absorb's Gouki's Dark Hadou, but it seems he missed the ending (After you beat G.Rugal) where he gets owned from the inside by Akuma...

And lets not forget that Rugal gets cut in two if he's the one that loses the initial fight to Akuma...

Sado22
.....man, i must be getting old cuz i don't remember this at allsad

anyway, if anything i don't really consider gouki owning him from the inside a win........considering that he got owned in a real fight. but meh

*says "whatever" and then walks away like a stuck up b!tch*

brainchild81
Sado's talking about the intermission where he absorb's Gouki's Dark Hadou, but it seems he missed the ending (After you beat G.Rugal) where he gets owned from the inside by Akuma...

And lets not forget that Rugal gets cut in two if he's the one that loses the initial fight to Akuma... I remember him getting fvcked up, but I don't remember him getting cut in 2

Note to SNK: This is the fight people like to see. Nobody gives a rat's @ss about Mr. Karate like that

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by brainchild81
I remember him getting fvcked up, but I don't remember him getting cut in 2

Note to SNK: This is the fight people like to see. Nobody gives a rat's @ss about Mr. Karate like that

they do, his legs are gone

Dark-Jaxx
I think Gouki wins.

brainchild81
they do, his legs are gone Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Gouki don't fvck around mane! Choppin' muthafukas in half & shit. He doin' too much big grin Now I gotta look for a vid.

Project Jedah
Originally posted by Classic NES
Even though Rugal dies in both endings? I thought in that endin he just looked like Akuma.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Project Jedah
I thought in that endin he just looked like Akuma.

No, Akuma's power destroys Rugal's soul

brainchild81
Gouki takes his body over. Rugal's mind is not strong enough to prevent it

Project Jedah
No, Akuma's power destroys Rugal's soul
...damn...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.