super hero gym class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
okay you are the team captain it is 6th grade P.E. you are playing flag football.
who is your first pick of the following
batman, midnighter,black panther,deathstroke, wolverine,captain america, nightwing,and jesse custer (without the word)

lft4ded
Captain America. While other's may physically outclass him, every great team needs a quarterback that polarizes the fans and can truly lead the team.

EsteemedLeader
batman. just because hes batman. you can ignore this if you want. just figured id throw it out there since you took the time to make the thread

The King of All
batman

i mean what can go wrong when you've got batman on your side

lft4ded
The crowds constant chant of 'USA...USA...USA...USA' will so fill my team with pride, as they are led by the living legend himself, that they will defy all odds and go the distance! Haha,ha-ha!

whirlysplat
Midnighter or Deathstroke if you get both of them you winbig grin

28Dave37
just have wolvering cut off the other teams hands

I would pick either Cap. A, Batman, or Deathstroke.

newjak86
I think I would pick DS because his pre cog could pick a defense apart. He couls also throw the ball really far plus no one there could touch him if he decided to run.

DarkCrawler
Midnighter.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by newjak86
I think I would pick DS because his pre cog could pick a defense apart. He couls also throw the ball really far plus no one there could touch him if he decided to run.

Midnighters precog is bettersmile

Dr. Diamond
i would say midnighter or deasthstroke personally though its possible i would pick cap as he knows how to lead a team more effectively

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.