Gladiator vs Thor vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
It takes place here on Earth. Each of the super heroes have 1 hour of prep. Who takes this fight?

Hulk Power
Is anyone going to post or what? pissed ranting

masterbruce
a 3 way fight is pretty tough to judge...how will they fight is the xfactor here.

will 2 guys gang on 1 first, will each just randomly throw blows against each other, there are many logistical issues with a 3way fight that makes it tough to determine a winner

assuming this is bloodlust, then gladiator prob takes it

dawsey28
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/ranting.gif

That smilie is hilarious.

I say Thor wins and dies right after.

Superman is vulnerable to magic and while Thor won't kill him in one blow, he'll weaken Supes every time he hits him.

To defeat Gladiator, Thor can use his dimensional portals...

... or Supes and Glady can just speedblitz Thor until...

... you know what, I just don't know anymore.

olympian
Thor more like it. He has more option than just strengh and speed to win.

ImmortalOne
You guys are dumb, Thor and Glads are in one Universe, and the other SUperz is from DC !!!

If your a New Yorker and another New Yorker, and one guy from LA. All of you are inserted in a three way match. Who will you team up with ??

olympian
What if the new yorker guy doesnt like the other new yorker guy. big grin

Nah jk you would be right if this was a fight with both universes at stake. But its just a random one where each its on its own.

And in that kind of fights Gladiator and Thor dont exactly see eye to eye.

yahman
"You guys are dumb, Thor and Glads are in one Universe, and the other SUperz is from DC !!!

If your a New Yorker and another New Yorker, and one guy from LA. All of you are inserted in a three way match. Who will you team up with ??"

Silly Mohawk vs Red underpants ????????

ummmmmmmm its a close one, i dont know

joesha28
Supes: Who's that guy with a mohawk hairstyle? He's one of yours?

Thor: Yeah... I'll take him.

Supes: no no, i'll take him. we'll dance later.

After some time.....

Supes: hey, thunder dude.... a little help here, we'll dance later.

Thor goes in... Wham bam..... gladdy goes out.

Thor: Shall we....

30mins later

Thor: I think i am the better dancer (files off)

joesha28
Gladiator rocks. He is basically a bad superman in marvel. I'll still remember when my little cousin and me were heading towards a comic shop. My cousin ran shouting Superman towards a comic book. I took it, it was a Thor book by dan jurgans titled: Man of Tommorrow (a nick of Supes). There Thor was facing Gladiator who was typically standing like Superman. Beats me, cos jurgans also wrote Superman before. Maybe this was what he thinks of a Superman vs Thor outcome. With the 60sec w/o hammer limit for Thor it might go to Supes but if this was Thor irrevertable to Human, Superman can say goodbye to Lois.

kgkg
It depends on Gladiator confidence.

If he is not much problem with either of them

Both these character can beat Gladiator also if G is not felling rite

joesha28
Gladiator is pre-crisis Supes without special move, The Galaxy Sneeze.

kgkg
Originally posted by joesha28
Gladiator is pre-crisis Supes without special move, The Galaxy Sneeze.
never sneeze galaxy

it was a solar system with imp shit

guy222
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
It takes place here on Earth. Each of the super heroes have 1 hour of prep. Who takes this fight?

Thor FTW

Superboy Prime
Thor says "For Odin for Asgard Thor shall screw the men in thighs!" and teleports them to another dimension.

Astner
Thor has magics, and the Deus Ex Machina known as God-blast.

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Thor says "For Odin for Asgard Thor shall screw the men in thighs!" and teleports them to another dimension.

after he swings at them with his "club"

BobbyD
Originally posted by masterbruce
a 3 way fight is pretty tough to judge...how will they fight is the xfactor here.

will 2 guys gang on 1 first, will each just randomly throw blows against each other, there are many logistical issues with a 3way fight that makes it tough to determine a winner

assuming this is bloodlust, then gladiator prob takes it

Well said. I'll also add that Clark goes and gets a tan for an hour.

quanchi112
superman wins this.

Galan007
If Gladiator isn't going all emo on us, and is fairly confident....

I could see him taking this. ermm

endrict
Originally posted by joesha28
Gladiator is pre-crisis

Is glads that powerful?

Galan007
Originally posted by endrict
Is glads that powerful? no

endrict
Thought so, hes Supes lvl but not PC.

quanchi112
Is glads that powerful? not even close. supes wins this. thor would have the best chance of beating usrfer here while glads is always third.

Galan007
Thought so, hes Supes lvl but not PC. thumb up

He'd probably be above regular Supes level, IF he was extremely confident.

Longinus
When Gladiator is extremely confident he can hold his own against beings like Tyrant, I think..no, I know that is well above Supes level as Tyrant fights guys like Thanos and Galactus on the regular. If he has moderate confidence he takes this, with high/extreme confidence it's a stomp but if it's low he loses. I would say it's likely that Gladiator will take the majority, then Supes and Thor will likely be last because of the speed disadvantage (magic really won't help his against Supes if he blitzed before to can use magic)

Priest
Thor can get some is hands on some seriouse magical ittems from asgurd..he'll win.

Megadragon15
Thor wins all the time against these super bozos.

The Problem
Gladiator in my opinion is the weakest of the three. Toss up between the remaining two after he falls.

Superboy Prime
Thor should let the 2men in thighs duke it out and prep a godblast FTW.

r0nm0n88
i believe i would give it to superman. Since he has a big speed edge. Although i love thor i always thought superman would be able to take him due to the fact that hes alot faster

iceman24567
What the hell is the prep for anyways? I give it to Superman.

Philosophía
Lulz.

Superman takes this anyhow, but with prep it's be over close to instantly.

ChaoticReign
Prep means Superman is spending that hour in the sun as far as I'm concerned. The win goes to him.

Raoul
i love how pro superman quan is in this thread...

skyfather
1.supes
2.thor

6.gladiator

Philosophía
Originally posted by Raoul
i love how pro superman quan is in this thread...

In order to do that, he replaced him with Surfer in his mind, while typing Superman. He wasn't even capable of doing even that until the end though ..

Originally posted by quanchi112
not even close. supes wins this. thor would have the best chance of beating usrfer here while glads is always third.

Raoul

TricksterPriest
Edit: Misread the OP. Does Superman know how to create sunstone?

shokosugi
Supes > Thor > Glads

Slaanesh
i say thor will take this..

carver9
Thor

TheBadguy

xJLxKing
Superman, not because he is stronger, or faster, but because he is smarter. Thor, and Gladiator aren't smart, so I go with Superman.

gogogadgetgo
1 hour prep?

superman would be spending his 1 hour bathing in the sun

thor would be spending his hour using the odinforce/thorforce to boost his stats

and gladiator would be....reading playboy to boost his confidence?

Kris Blaze
If Superman doesn't insta-gib Thor at the beginning, Thor takes it.

Philosophía
Superman would not only be spending most of that time amping in the sun, but also bringing Phantom Zone projectors and such.

Avlon
Supes ftw.

He's not bad with prep when needed.

Kris Blaze
Superman stops by the well of Mynir or w/e and drops a couple of eyes in.

Bam, one shots the both of them.

Eel O'Brien
I say Superman. The prep time favors him more because:

1) He is smart when he needs to be
2) Kryptionian tech is pretty crazy
3) He would actually spend time strategizing for the fight
4) He has some time to sundip

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
I say Superman. The prep time favors him more because:

1) He is smart when he needs to be
2) Kryptionian tech is pretty crazy
3) He would actually spend time strategizing for the fight
4) He has some time to sundip

Learning the power of the runes > sundipping.

guy222
thor

Lord Feron
Whoa I didn't even think of Thor gettingf some assitance from the runes... if that is the case, Thor in a stomp!

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He wont learn it in one hour. In addition, Superman can bring a entire fleet of monsters and send Thor, and Gladiator in the Phantom Zone, and sundip all in one Hour.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He wont learn it in one hour. In addition, Superman can bring a entire fleet of monsters and send Thor, and Gladiator in the Phantom Zone, and sundip all in one Hour.

Won't help him.

Runes.

xJLxKing
Won't help him.

Runes.
Again, he won't learn it in one hour. However, all Superman needs to do it get weapons from his fortress of solitude and go sundiping for one hour. One Hour sundiping is too much for Thor and Glad to handle.

Kris Blaze
Again, he won't learn it in one hour. However, all Superman needs to do it get weapons from his fortress of solitude and go sundiping for one hour. One Hour sundiping is too much for Thor and Glad to handle.

Too late.

Runepower.

Mindset

Won't help him.

Runes.

Too late.

Runepower. lol

carver9
Thor goes to odin for more power. Thor for the win.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Thor goes to odin for more power. Thor for the win.
Superman goes to Mxy, adn JLA and the entire DC universe and Marvel Universe. yeah Superman wins.

Mindset
Superman goes to Mxy, adn JLA and the entire DC universe and Marvel Universe. yeah Superman wins. No

quanchi112
Thor wins.

carver9
If you think about it, all 3 of them have good resources, the shiar is the most advance race in the entire universe, they have technology beyond anything or any being that ever exist.

Thor has a father with limitless power that could basically boost his godlike abilities.

Superman has tech and also as the ability to sundip.

Without prep, I give this to thor, with prep, I really dont know who would win because all of them have good resources.

shokosugi
everybody knows Supes takes this.

Allankles
Superman won't need much just get some black mercy plants from his fortress and he's set.

Kris Blaze
Superman goes to Mxy, adn JLA and the entire DC universe and Marvel Universe. yeah Superman wins.

Outside help.

The well is a stationary object and not a person, it's like the sun where Superman would sundip.

batdude123
Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
everybody knows Supes takes this. I beg to differ.

iceman24567
Phantom zone projector pwns Gladz and a Sun amp with red Krytonite and he's bloodlusted but thats some crazy shit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins.

psycho gundam
if rune magic is allowed then thor rapes with ease

Spire
Superman wins.

zeel
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
1 hour prep?

superman would be spending his 1 hour bathing in the sun

thor would be spending his hour using the odinforce/thorforce to boost his stats

and gladiator would be....reading playboy to boost his confidence?

yup

supes for FTW.

Rage.Of.Olympus
With the Odin Force, Thor should be capable of boosting his stats, higher than Superman would with one hour in the Sun. Hell, the Odin Force has stopped time before hasn't it? He goes off to get the Runes as well....

darthgoober
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
With the Odin Force, Thor should be capable of boosting his stats, higher than Superman would with one hour in the Sun. Hell, the Odin Force has stopped time before hasn't it? He goes off to get the Runes as well....
If it's still in Asgard Thor could always grab the gear from his bout with the Thanos clone and supercharge it with the Thor Force. But that's assuming it exist in New Asgard...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by darthgoober
If it's still in Asgard Thor could always grab the gear from his bout with the Thanos clone and supercharge it with the Thor Force. But that's assuming it exist in New Asgard...

Well, didn't he keep the Belt of Strength, his armor and gloves in a pocket dimension or something along those lines?

Mshinu
I give Thor a slight edge against the others. Gladiator is far more powerful than Supes at his current level tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.