Morlun VS. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
No prep.

Who takes it?

Debate.

long pig
Good fight. It's impossible to say who's a better fighter, seeing they are both thousands of years old.

Morlun is probably stronger and has better durability.

Could go either way.

WTF happend to him? He was destined to be the most powerful Spiderman foe ever.

Sentry
Originally posted by long pig
Good fight. It's impossible to say who's a better fighter, seeing they are both thousands of years old.

Morlun is probably stronger and has better durability.

Could go either way.

WTF happend to him? He was destined to be the most powerful Spiderman foe ever.

Spidey injected some kind of radioactive fluid into himself, nearly killing him, Morlun then proceeded to drain Spidey's powers/essence or whatever he drains, and got a good dose of radioactive poisoning. Apparently Morlun is vulnerable to radiation. He was then vulnerable to physical harm, and was shot and supposedly killed. He'll be back. To bad WW won't know that due to the No Prep. I agree this will be a good fight.

DrDoom
He's coming back VERY soon.

He's going to be in a major storyline spanning all three of spidey's titles. I can't wait.

guy222
Diana

Philosophía
Diana stomps.

The Nuul
WW stomps.

Peterlane
Diana stomps

Parmaniac
well actually Morlun already was back and is gone again laughing but I'm excited how he escapes death (or whatever that was that kept him in the afterlife)

EDIT: Frogot the actual fight I think WW takes this

Original Smurph

Konton
Diana.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.