GTA: San Andreas Learning To Fly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Goddess
All I can say is...DAMMIT MAN! I'm about to lose my freakin' mind! I can't get past the helicopter mission where you have to shoot the trucks and the two moving cars! I've put it off for three months and I'll be damned if I STILL can't get it! Someone help!

P.S: The quotes thread is still ongoing stick out tongue!

jaden101
dont go flying around like a mentalist cause you'll just end up crashing...

do it slowly and when firing at the stationary trucks...tilt the helicopter up and down while firing the missiles (dont bother with the machine guns)

fly behind the moving cars and employ the same tactic...and adjust your tilt by whether the missles are hitting infront or behind the car

if it turns dont fly after it...just swivel round using the flipper buttons and adjust your sight line accordingly

Red Superfly
Helicopters are easy man. You just have to get behind your target and take a couple of shots at a time.

The handling sucks a bit, but you should try the planes. They are hard to control. They just flip-flop all over the place unless you are heading in a straight line and are an absolute death trap.

Sun Goddess
Yeah, I know...hey guess what guys, after I posted this thread I made a psychotic vow to myself to get through the learning to fly missions at any cost and well...put it this way, I'm now on Woozie's missions! See what happpens when ya don't give up! Let this be a message of inspiration to anyone who has ever felt like throwing the towel in on anything! It CAN be done!

PS: The one where I drive around with the guy tied to the hood of my car had me on the floor ROLLIN! rolling on floor laughing

Red Superfly
Oh man, Woozie kicks ass. Easily my fave character.

I was killing myself when he ran into the wall. laughing

Ast Rofan
The flying stuff pissed me off when I played on PS2, but oddly I breezed through on XBX.

Sun Goddess
Hmm, now thats interesting. Could it be that the XBOX's handling is better than the PS2? shifty

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Oh man, Woozie kicks ass. Easily my fave character.

I was killing myself when he ran into the wall. laughing

I liked Woozie in the Blackjack scene, the golf putting scene and the scene where he reveals to CJ that he's blind

§P0oONY
Just use the machine guns in the truck and car destroying task... and move slowly.

Zatch
My mom confiscated my game wednesday because of the news. I am 15 not a little kid. I will get it back though.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Sun Goddess
Hmm, now thats interesting. Could it be that the XBOX's handling is better than the PS2? shifty

yes

Dual Shock=Dual Suck

Damn that was corny.... sad

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Zatch
My mom confiscated my game wednesday because of the news. I am 15 not a little kid. I will get it back though.

*points and laughs*

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
yes

Dual Shock=Dual Suck

Damn that was corny.... sad

'Tis true though.... laughing out loud.....

Sun Goddess

Damn, that's phunked up... Wait a minute...what news? blink

Darkstorm Zero
When GTAmessedA got the AO Rating in the US

Funnily enough I too had trouble when I first started flying in GTA SA, now I fly like a pro, I love strafing people in the Hydra and the Hunter.

Ast Rofan
The Ao thing is funny....

Let your kids do some of the worse things imaginable, lighting little old ladies and cops on fire. But a little sexual stuff no worse than an episode of a sitcom and suddenly the game is terrible.

Eventually your kid is gonna have sex, but hopefully he never becomes the king of crime.

Sun Goddess
OMFG! Are you serious? I was reading around about this new AO rating, and it's complete BS! You know what this situation reminds me of? Anybody seen that South Park episode where all the boys buy ninja weapons from the Far East and they become Japanese ninja fighters, then the whole saying of "it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye" finally comes into play when Butters actually loses his? Then at the end, Cartman walks on stage naked while Butters is damn near bleeding to death from the eye right next to him. Anyway to make a short story even shorter, the people of South Park have an emergency town meeting of how outraged they were at the display during the auction and it turns out that they're really pissed about Cartman's nudity other than the fact that Butters' depth perception had been permanently ruptured from an act of beyond obvious violence!

It's the same concept here. It's fine to run around "wasting" innocent people, to recklessly elude the cops and go on a killing spree with a two-headed purple dildo in a gimp suit, but the slightest sight of being in the actual act of sex (which from what I've heard wasn't even that deep to begin with) calls for a congressional hearing? This country is so focking askew it's not even funny! What the f**k?

PS: About those flying missions. For some reason, now I'm stuck on Freefall! confused

black robb
Originally posted by Sun Goddess
All I can say is...DAMMIT MAN! I'm about to lose my freakin' mind! I can't get past the helicopter mission where you have to shoot the trucks and the two moving cars! I've put it off for three months and I'll be damned if I STILL can't get it! Someone help!

P.S: The quotes thread is still ongoing stick out tongue! just have someone else do it like i did

Sun Goddess
I'm past that now, and now I can't find my in-game girlfriend Millie. I need her to get the keycard to but she's never home.

hotsauce6548

If she let you buy it, how come she's taking it away now? confused

It was Mature when you bought it, which means you are supposed o be 17 or older... erm

The Mon1234567
thats easy it took me no time ha ha ha

The Mon1234567
and im only 9 losers

Red Superfly
I can tell.

hh?
the flying was easy, im having trouble with the car lessons. i cant even do the first part. it says hold w and s so it starts doing a donut. but it doesn't work. maybe im doing something wrong.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by hh?
the flying was easy, im having trouble with the car lessons. i cant even do the first part. it says hold w and s so it starts doing a donut. but it doesn't work. maybe im doing something wrong.

I have got gold in all learning missions except "pop and control"

mad

hh?
sad

the diriving lessons are hard. i cant even do the first part. hold w and s, maybe im doing the donut wrong cuz it does nothing.

§P0oONY
Press the accelerator... and reverse... then on of the sideways buttons (left or right on stick) until you have done one full circle... then stop.

hh?
ill try again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.