Superman/Hulk Vs DoomsDay/Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman 24
My First Thread eek!

Who Wins, and why.

masterbruce
depends on which Doomsday you are referring to

if its the hunter/prey one, they doomsday will stomp both supes and hulk to death before killing his partner, Darkseid

Batman Wins
Domms day kills superman and darksied kills hulk

Zod4Life
Superman/Hulk take this fight but not easily.

olympian
Nah. It depends wich version of Doomsday and Darkseid devil2

Now if theyr the uber versions ( Hunter/prey and Pre crisis Darkseid ) the other duo doesnt take it.

If its current Darkseid and lets say DOS Doomsday.......they lose and theyll lose big time.

Zod4Life
Didn't know that there are different versions of Doomsday.Pic plz!!

olympian
The difference between the "Doomsdays" is the same of the "Darkseids" they look exactly the same. Its the power level that changes. Death Of Superman Doomsday while a great showing isent that impressive. He beat a Jla who was not in the strongest incarnations. And was ultimely killed by Byrne Supeman who is the weakest incarnation ( unlike the current one who barely defeated Thor in Jla/Avengers ).

DOS is the weakest Doomsday you have while Hunter / Prey is one of the strongest. He was taking on Superman post death and winryder at the same time as they wer nothing.

Darkseid.....well that one is more obvious, he is nowhere near what he used to be.

long pig
I'm with Oly.

Original Darkseid was near at least Tyrant level.

Batman Wins
True....True

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Superman 24
My First Thread eek!

Who Wins, and why.

By the way dude, Is superman Jer.....in your sig

Cosmic Cube
A pissed Savage Hulk is stronger than any version of Doomsday. stick out tongue

Bring on Hunter/Prey. Hulk Smash. big grin

Superman will spank Darkseid, as usual.

Supes/Hulk wins.

Batman Wins
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.