Wolverine and Sabretooth vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
You know what to do. Fight is in new york. smokin'

Superman 24
Personaly I thinl Carnage could take them both, if he stays away and slashes with a ax, but thats just me.

CorderaMitchell
I think he can too, but Sabretooth could do some damage.

I think carnage may be too much for them.

masterbruce
Carnage, I don't really see what sabretooth and wolverine could do with all of Carnage's sharp appendages in the way

besides venom and spiderman I think are tougher than wolverine and sabretooth, so that would mean carnage would win

Next Venom_girl
Carnage.

Carnage can lift (press) at least 11+ tons
Wolverine is peak human and can lift (press) 800 lbs
Sabertooth has noraml human strength.

Carnage gives Spider-man (can lift (press) 10 tons) and Venom (can lift (press) 11 tons) trouble and when teamed up with other maniacs most of the superheroes in NY working together had trouble stopping him.

"2 against 1 I'm scared... not!" He often has more then one superhero trying to bring him down at once. It doesn't faze him.
Carnage will rip them to bits not because he knows about healing factor limitations, but because it's fun.

CorderaMitchell
That what I'm thinking, but people keep suggesting that wolveirne and sabretooth can slice his symbiote to get to him.

What if we add lady deathstrike?

masterbruce
I would think that slicing is not an effective way to defeat symbiotes

you can't really cut symbiotes because they are so malleable

CorderaMitchell
Exactly, you would need something of the same thing to cut another.

That was crap writing on marvels part.

who?-kid
I don't know. Technically speaking Carnage is the superior one. But Sabretooth AND Wolverine are a very very dangerous combination, and they have more cunningness and battle-experience in their toes than Carnage in his whole body.

I can see both sides win. But if I really had to chose, I would say... hm...well ehrm... lol....oh crap...oh whatever....Carnage.

Superman 24
Some one will say Wolverine soon.

CorderaMitchell
Well I don't know, carnage is just so much deadlier, wolverine isn't that much of a factor, then Sabretooth isn't either, alone.

Carnage can attack them from a distance, that would work.

Logan 87
Wolverine will win. Wolverine pretty much showed how he handles venom,so with sabertooths help who is stronger than wolvie, they take out Carnage with ease. They both have healing factor, and senses through the roof.

who?-kid
And there he is.

Logan 87
Originally posted by who?-kid
And there he is.

Why make a match where no one could argue for the other one. Wolverine cant do it alone, but with sabertooth, he does.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Carnage.

Carnage can lift (press) at least 11+ tons
Wolverine is peak human and can lift (press) 800 lbs
Sabertooth has noraml human strength.

Carnage gives Spider-man (can lift (press) 10 tons) and Venom (can lift (press) 11 tons) trouble and when teamed up with other maniacs most of the superheroes in NY working together had trouble stopping him.

"2 against 1 I'm scared... not!" He often has more then one superhero trying to bring him down at once. It doesn't faze him.
Carnage will rip them to bits not because he knows about healing factor limitations, but because it's fun.
Time to broke your fangirl dreams.
Sabretooth possess superhuman strenght over Class 20 tons, he was enhanced from Sinister and Weapon X, it means his superhuman reflexes, speed, reaction time, regeneration, and strenght where pumped up to further levels.Sinister's squad of "Supermen", guys created from him in possess of superstrenght, speed, fly, optical blasts and superhuman durability, were scared of Sabretooth.
Victor Creed wasn't much a threat in his first 2/3 appearences, but since then he has become more than a menace for those who will mess with him.He has killer instinct and survival instinct as Logan, but he has no mercy, he's brutal, he's skilled, he has same Logan battle experience if not more.
Wolverine is a less powerful version of Tooth, he'll be the punching of Carnage while Creed will pummel him with some fists placing him under a trap like a pile of bricks falling on him then Creed will smash some pillars in the warehouse where they are fightning and leave Carnage under the debris, just like he did with Spidey and Punisher.

CorderaMitchell
One flaw, spiderman and punisher are NOTHING to carnage.

Carnage was defeated with spiderman, venom, AND the help of FF, Spiderman and Venom would OWN wolverine and sabretooth.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
Wolverine will win. Wolverine pretty much showed how he handles venom,so with sabertooths help who is stronger than wolvie, they take out Carnage with ease. They both have healing factor, and senses through the roof.

What would their senses do? Absolutely nothing in a straight up fight like this, they'd sense an asswhooping.

Venom would crush wolverine like 8/10

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
What would their senses do? Absolutely nothing in a straight up fight like this, they'd sense an asswhooping.

Its wolverine and sabertooth vs one guy carnage.

sabertooth is mad strong,and twolverine is crazy.

The senses will help their reaction time

srankmissingnin

Venom vs Wolverine = 50/50

Sheesh! It's been made pretty clear every time they meet.

CorderaMitchell
Its wolverine and sabertooth vs one guy carnage.

sabertooth is mad strong,and twolverine is crazy.

The senses will help their reaction time

So they have precognition now?

Do you understand how powerful carnage is? He's more than likely stronger than sabretooth, venom is AT LEAST class 25.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Venom vs Wolverine = 50/50

Sheesh! It's been made pretty clear every time they meet.

No its not, thats a stupid crossover match, you said yourself that spiderman beats wolverine, webs no less, how would he tie against venom?

Slash his face, venom has projectile attacks.

K3VIL
One flaw, spiderman and punisher are NOTHING to carnage.

Carnage was defeated with spiderman, venom, AND the help of FF, Spiderman and Venom would OWN wolverine and sabretooth.
But Cord, if Spider-Man when fight alone against Kasady can survive, Sabretooth aided from the canadian dwarf, can do the same and pull out a way to win.Maybe he'll crush himself and Carny against a fuel truck, just like Brock did crushing on the power generators at the end of Maximum Carnage

Logan 87
So they have precognition now?

Do you understand how powerful carnage is? He's more than likely stronger than sabretooth, venom is AT LEAST class 25.

Are you foreal, and think their enhanced sense dont help reaction time. THEY SAID IT DOES ALREADY.

Logan 87
You underestimate sabortooth....you realy do

srankmissingnin
No its not, thats a stupid crossover match, you said yourself that spiderman beats wolverine, webs no less, how would he tie against venom?

Slash his face, venom has projectile attacks.

Venom doesn't fight smart, he doesn't stay back in wear people down with his ranged attacks, he gets right in there and trys to punch his way through... if Spider-man tried to do that with Wolverine there wouldnt be enough left of him to fill a coffee cup.

Venom's webs aren't as strong as Parkers anyway.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by K3VIL
But Cord, if Spider-Man when fight alone against Kasady can survive, Sabretooth aided from the canadian dwarf, can do the same and pull out a way to win.Maybe he'll crush himself and Carny against a fuel truck, just like Brock did crushing on the power generators at the end of Maximum Carnage

It would have to be an outside interferience.

Carnage is more vurnerable to fire, while venom is more vurnerable to sonics.

Does sabretooth and wolveirne know carnage, not really that well.

Carnage was weakened by a shot from cap and the avengers, that was the only way that venom was able to hang with him.

Venom" no time. You cannot get stronger, we cannot make that mistake again."

Carnage:" brock what are you doing?? You don't want to accidentally bump into those generators!!!"

Venom:" no not accidentaly."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Carnage was weakened, and venom, spiderman, and black cat helped out in that effort.

CorderaMitchell
You underestimate sabortooth....you realy do

Here you go with this again, you are underestimating carnage.

Does logan and sabretooth have projectiles?

srankmissingnin
In Wolverine v3 18 (or somewhere in the Native storyline) Creed was stabbed in the brain.... twice in the same issue and wasn't down for much time at all; his healing factor is insane.

CorderaMitchell
Venom doesn't fight smart, he doesn't stay back in wear people down with his ranged attacks, he gets right in there and trys to punch his way through... if Spider-man tried to do that with Wolverine there wouldnt be enough left of him to fill a coffee cup.

Venom's webs aren't as strong as Parkers anyway.

Venom is VERY CLEVER, stronger than wolverine,, and peter.

His symbiote has TENDRILS, there would be no reason for wolverine to get close.

If venom is stronger, more malleable, how would wolverine get near him, to slice his symbiote.

Venom is very clever, AND has stood up to fire before, and sonics. He's very experienced.

Logan 87
Here you go with this again, you are underestimating carnage.

Does logan and sabretooth have projectiles?

Does Carnage use projectiles that much. Can it beat two on 1

Logan 87

If venom is stronger, more malleable, how would wolverine get near him, to slice his symbiote.

Venom is very clever, AND has stood up to fire before, and sonics. He's very experienced.

Did you read the Wolverine Vs Venom comic....Thats how he gets close

CorderaMitchell
In Wolverine v3 18 (or somewhere in the Native storyline) Creed was stabbed in the brain.... twice in the same issue and wasn't down for much time at all; his healing factor is insane.

I understand that, but carnage has the better offense here, I don't really see what these two are doing, without outside interference.

Carnage isn't dumb enough to just "get hit" by fire.

Do you agree that carnage alone would defeat sabretooth?

whirlysplat

Yes and Yessmile

CorderaMitchell
Did you read the Wolverine Vs Venom comic....Thats how he gets close

A crossover, its going to be a stalemate, didn't venom beat wolverine at least once.

Parker is a better dodger and KNOWS venom, his sense is even weakened against him.

Do you logically think wolverine is beating venom?

Logan 87
I understand that, but carnage has the better offense here, I don't really see what these two are doing, without outside interference.

Carnage isn't dumb enough to just "get hit" by fire.

Do you agree that carnage alone would defeat sabretooth?

Wolverine and saber aint dumb either

Logan 87
A crossover, its going to be a stalemate, didn't venom beat wolverine at least once.

Parker is a better dodger and KNOWS venom, his sense is even weakened against him.

Do you logically think wolverine is beating venom?

Its WOLVERINE AND SABERTOOTH vs CARNAGE not just wolverine vs carnage

CorderaMitchell

Carnage lost to parker when he had venom, and enlisted the FF to beat him, he was then put in a cell.

Do you really understand that wolverine is not a matchup against carnage really?

Do you understand that carnage is faster, stronger, WILLING TO KILL (unlike parker), and can go up walls?

CorderaMitchell
Its WOLVERINE AND SABERTOOTH vs CARNAGE not just wolverine vs carnage

You aren't convincing me anything by telling me the thread I started myself.

srankmissingnin

Venom is stronger then Wolverine.... wow! Every single one of Wolverine's villains has a pretty significant strength edge on him, not that it brings much to the table though, Wolverine beats them all. He has even beaten Roughouse in a barfight.

Venom has TENDRILS... yes I know this whats your point? Venom's ranged attacks play second string to his melee combat, he is an up close and personal fighter and lets be honest it isn't like Wolverine hasn't dodged Venom's tendrils before.

You need to start debating characters how they are portrayed and not how you'd like them to be.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine and saber aint dumb either

They outfight their opponents, they don't really think like peter, and whats worse, how much do they know of Cleteus?

Logan 87
You aren't convincing me anything by telling me the thread I started myself.

You keep saying carnage will eat wolverine 50x but im saying hes not by himself. I know you made the thread to try and kill wolverine.

If it was Wolverine Vs Carnage Alone therad

or

Sabertooth Vs Carnage alone

CorderaMitchell
Venom is stronger then Wolverine.... wow! Every single one of Wolverine's villains has a pretty significant strength edge on him, not that it brings much to the table though, Wolverine beats them all. He has even beaten Roughouse in a barfight.

Venom has TENDRILS... yes I know this whats your point? Venom's ranged attacks play second string to his melee combat, he is an up close and personal fighter and lets be honest it isn't like Wolverine hasn't dodged Venom's tendrils before.

You need to start debating characters how they are portrayed and not how you'd like them to be.

You should debate by logic here, and not use crossovers to ensure what you say.

Venom has more options and better range, and can go on walls, how do you see wolverne getting on him again?

CorderaMitchell
You keep saying carnage will eat wolverine 50x but im saying hes not by himself. I know you made the thread to try and kill wolverine.

If it was Wolverine Vs Carnage Alone therad

or

Sabertooth Vs Carnage alone

You don't sound like you even know about the characters you even debate.

Logan 87

Venom has more options and better range, and can go on walls, how do you see wolverne getting on him again?

Again Wolverine. You didnt say Sabertooth either. You hate the man Wolverine.

Venom doesnt fight like that much. Its not his style, and you know it

CorderaMitchell
Again Wolverine. You didnt say Sabertooth either. You hate the man Wolverine.

Venom doesnt fight like that much. Its not his style, and you know it

This is your argument against me ALL the time.

You aren't helping your reputation as a fanboy here, I'm not being mean...

srankmissingnin

I do use logic... it just happens that it isn't horribly flawed like your own.

In company cross-overs are fair game, hell every fight is a cross-over. Spider-man vs Venom? Check. Wolverine vs Sabretooth? Thats a check. Soooooo... what you are saying is we can't use any fights between characters? Or is it just the ones that don't support your belief?

Logan 87
This is your argument against me ALL the time.

You aren't helping your reputation as a fanboy here, I'm not being mean...

Oh man do you realy have to start the name calling. Im just saying my argument.

How is Wolverine not alone my argument all the time when every match hes by himself except this one.

CorderaMitchell
I do use logic... it just happens that it isn't horribly flawed like your own.

In company cross-overs are fair game, hell every fight is a cross-over. Spider-man vs Venom? Check. Wolverine vs Sabretooth? Thats a check. Soooooo... what you are saying is we can't use any fights between characters? Or is it just the ones that don't support your belief?

This is coming from the man who thinks wolverine can beat godzilla.

Those are villans, you are talking about matches, but can't explain how'd theyd win. Wolverine beat xxxx before, did wolverine beat carnage.

Fanboys allow their wolveirne love to skip all logic and thinking.

Then they say stuff like, marvel blah blah blah.

Do you know about proficiency? Or leverage, or adhesiveness or veloctiy.

A good hit from carnage can ko wolverine.

Tell me why he couldn't.

CorderaMitchell
Oh man do you realy have to start the name calling. Im just saying my argument.

How is Wolverine not alone my argument all the time when every match hes by himself except this one.

I didn't name call, you always say the EXACT same thing in a debate.

Logan 87
I didn't name call, you always say the EXACT same thing in a debate.

In this Debate or all debates ?

if this one, its because you dont get that hes not alone

in others hes by himself so how can i use that

srankmissingnin
This is coming from the man who thinks wolverine can beat godzilla.

Those are villans, you are talking about matches, but can't explain how'd theyd win. Wolverine beat xxxx before, did wolverine beat carnage.

Fanboys allow their wolveirne love to skip all logic and thinking.

Then they say stuff like, marvel blah blah blah.

Do you know about proficiency? Or leverage, or adhesiveness or veloctiy.

A good hit from carnage can ko wolverine.

Tell me why he couldn't.

Are you confused as to how Sabs and Wolverine would win? Why didn't you just say so. Now I know Spidy fans looooooooove to forget this but the symbiots can be overloaded with damage, leaving the host exposed. It has happened many times, and considering the massive damage Wolverine and Sabretooth can dish out, they are more then capable of accomplishing this.

Whats this about proficiency, leverage, adhesiveness and veloctiy? Wolverine and Sabretooth are more proficient then Caranage, and I could be wrong but doesn't Wolverine having a lower center of gravity give him more leverage? Not sure what being sticky has to do with anything... sooooooo yeah.

Because a good hit from Wendigo (sub any class 100) can't knock out Wolverine?

CorderaMitchell
In this Debate or all debates ?

if this one, its because you dont get that hes not alone

in others hes by himself so how can i use that

So you are saying that he's not alone, I understand that.

You realize that wolverine and sabretooth are VERY similar, and that carnage is willing to kill more than ANY of these guys, and the ones related to him?

What is wolverine and sabretooth going to do, against carnage?

I myself said they may have a chance, perhaps you can change my mind.

convince me...

Logan 87
Are you confused as to how Sabs and Wolverine would win? Why didn't you just say so. Now I know Spidy fans looooooooove to forget this but the symbiots can be overloaded with damage, leaving the host exposed. It has happened many times, and considering the massive damage Wolverine and Sabretooth can dish out, they are more then capable of accomplishing this.

Whats this about proficiency, leverage, adhesiveness and veloctiy? Wolverine and Sabretooth are more proficient then Caranage, and I could be wrong but doesn't Wolverine having a lower center of gravity give him more leverage? Not sure what being sticky has to do with anything... sooooooo yeah.

Like that CM

CorderaMitchell

Becuase a good hit from daredevil and archangel and OR couldn't knock wolveirne out.

I understand the symiote an be overloaded, but is Carnage just going to stand there? No, he is basically their superior.

He can shoot objects trap wolverine, and if he goes on the wall, there is nothing that Creed and Logan can do.

I know wolverine fans love to leave out all the options in a match, and assume that characters are going to stand there and let them slice them up.

Thanks for telling me that you don't understand proificiency, and the other things I mentioned. You don't understand how powerful carnage is? He is VERY adapted and clever, therefore he is proificient.

CorderaMitchell
Like that CM

As ususal, agreeing with other peoples post, instead of making your own argument.

Logan 87
As ususal, agreeing with other peoples post, instead of making your own argument.

Omg I cant agree with it now ?
yet you say i use one argument to explain myself but then you say i dont explain but just agree

Contradiction

srankmissingnin
Becuase a good hit from daredevil and archangel and OR couldn't knock wolveirne out.

I understand the symiote an be overloaded, but is Carnage just going to stand there? No, he is basically their superior.

He can shoot objects trap wolverine, and if he goes on the wall, there is nothing that Creed and Logan can do.

I know wolverine fans love to leave out all the options in a match, and assume that characters are going to stand there and let them slice them up.

Thanks for telling me that you don't understand proificiency, and the other things I mentioned. You don't understand how powerful carnage is? He is VERY adapted and clever, therefore he is proificient.

Dare Devil or Archangel (excluding his metal feathers) knocking out Wolverine is pure PIS.

I never said Caranage would be standing still but the fact of the matter his he will need to keep moving constantly or willfully engange Wolverine and Sabretooth in combat. In a game of cat and mouse where Caranage keeps moving an throwing projectiles you can't seriously think that Wolverine or Sabretooth wont hit him sooner or later... and since they wont be standing around while he shots his ranged attacks at them, ranged attacks become more or less moot.

I'll try to do this so you can understand proificiency = competance/skill. Are you trying to say Caranage is more competent or skillfull then Wolverine or Sabretooth? Maybe classic Victor but thats about it. There is also the fact that you just can't say someone is more proficient then an other person since proficiency changes as you assess a persons talents. That being said Caranage is only more proficent at ranged combat... and climbing walls.

jinzin
carnage keeps his distance...=carnage wins.

canrage gets up close= carnage probably dies..

jinzin
Dare Devil or Archangel (excluding his metal feathers) knocking out Wolverine is pure PIS.

I never said Caranage would be standing still but the fact of the matter his he will need to keep moving constantly or willfully engange Wolverine and Sabretooth in combat. In a game of cat and mouse where Caranage keeps moving an throwing projectiles you can't seriously think that Wolverine or Sabretooth wont hit him sooner or later... and since they wont be standing around while he shots his ranged attacks at them, ranged attacks become more or less moot.

I'll try to do this so you can understand proificiency = competance/skill. Are you trying to say Caranage is more competent or skillfull then Wolverine or Sabretooth? Maybe classic Victor but thats about it. There is also the fact that you just can't say someone is more proficient then an other person since proficiency changes as you assess a persons talents. That being said Caranage is only more proficent at ranged combat... and climbing walls.

well said...well said..

CorderaMitchell

Understood, but the likelihood of carnage simply being slashed away like that is low, because carnage has a danger sense. I don't see that warranting a victory.

The reason I used your examples was to show you what I meant.

You said that wolvie stalemated venom, I said that DD took out sabretooth.

I don't think DD or elecktra would beat wolverine, but carnage is more skilled with his symbiote, as for killing he does that too. His power leaves wolverine near obsolete, so creed is a big threat. If carnage was indeed willing to kill them, which he is, he will win.

The wolverine beats all melee brawlers isn't working, because carnage does even more massive damage, he owns there also.

jinzin
dd took it to venom too...

CorderaMitchell
Omg I cant agree with it now ?
yet you say i use one argument to explain myself but then you say i dont explain but just agree

Contradiction

NO its not you agreeing, its that you can't explain cause you don't seem to know about carnage.

You haven't given any reason YOURSELF as to why they're winning, you haven't debated anything.

After sayign wolverine beats metallo, I question your credibility in these threads.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
dd took it to venom too...

He did, but Spiderman beats DD, so you know DD isn't doing it without an outside help.

They aren't beating carnage without help at all.

Logan 87
NO its not you agreeing, its that you can't explain cause you don't seem to know about carnage.

You haven't given any reason YOURSELF as to why they're winning, you haven't debated anything.

After sayign wolverine beats metallo, I question your credibility in these threads.

sad Thanks alot Pal. I did say my reason (Bad or Good) you dont say its a debate,argument or explanation on why i think that.

and as for mettalo I said if mettalo hits him more than once he looses, and made a scenario if Wolverine doesnt get hit and gets to mettalo to cut his head off he wins, because its been prooven his metal could be cut because of steal, but no you just make it sound like i said wolverine knocked out mettalo with his strength sad

jinzin
He did, but Spiderman beats DD, so you know DD isn't doing it without an outside help.

and dd's beaten on spidey too.....I'm just saying...

Logan 87

I know your not using that they aint beating carnage without help, because you dont consider that .

I said he dont beat Carnage without sabertooth help too but ...sad

CorderaMitchell
You realize it would take more than them to beat carnage right?

jinzin
again..........

CorderaMitchell
How so, carnage would have problems with either of them?

Thats why it took the help of peter, venom, and FF to contain him?

masterbruce
wolverine and sabretooth are both melee fighters, so they need to get very close to their target

guess what happens if you get close to carnage, his blade tendrils shoot out, and unless you have protection like venom or super agility like spiderman, you're gonna get hurt badly by those tendrils (unlike venom's weak little tendrils, carnages become extensionlike blades that can cut through metal effortlessly)

in other words, in a h2h battle, I can't see how wolverine and sabretooth can beat Carnage without resorting to sonic weapons or heat to weaken him

and as a further point, in these versus matches, you can't always rely on comic book examples as true potential of these characters since writers often make some characters seem weaker in order to balance out the comics

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by masterbruce
wolverine and sabretooth are both melee fighters, so they need to get very close to their target

guess what happens if you get close to carnage, his blade tendrils shoot out, and unless you have protection like venom or super agility like spiderman, you're gonna get hurt badly by those tendrils (unlike venom's weak little tendrils, carnages become extensionlike blades that can cut through metal effortlessly)

in other words, in a h2h battle, I can't see how wolverine and sabretooth can beat Carnage without resorting to sonic weapons or heat to weaken him

and as a further point, in these versus matches, you can't always rely on comic book examples as true potential of these characters since writers often make some characters seem weaker in order to balance out the comics

THANK YOU!!!

He needs outside help, some always insist on rediculous examples.

jrodslam
Does Carnage still have the ability to drain life forces?

CorderaMitchell
Carnage at his best, he's owning them...

jinzin

CorderaMitchell
*sigh*
Its okay jinzin

*pats on head*...

K3VIL
Originally posted by masterbruce

Sabretooth is a mutant with a number of both natural and artificial improvements to his physiology. He regenerates and heals hundreds of times faster than a normal human, and has recovered completely from injuries that would have killed most humans, even those with superhuman abilities. He can regenerate organs such as eyes and large portions of flesh, yet it is unclear if he is able to regenerate missing limbs and vital organs; this "healing factor" also grants immunity to most toxins (except in massive doses) and diseases, gives him enough stamina to exert himself at peak levels for days, and retards aging to an unknown degree, and gives him enhanced senses, enabling him to see and hear distant objects more clearly than a normal human, and identify and track someone purely by scent. Most notably his eyesight is so keen that he can see in almost complete darkness, just as a nocturnal cat. This may be a result of being able to see into the infrared and ultraviolet spectrum. These senses are actually a result of his constant cellular regeneration as are his enhanced agility and reflexes. He is also superhumanly strong to a certain extent, and his strength has been further enhanced by the Hand and the Weapon X program.

Sabretooth's physical appearance also displays animal-like mutations, including sharper-than-normal teeth with two pronounced canines and retractable claws where ordinary humans have fingernails. His eyes also have no visible pupils. Even without adamantium, his claws and teeth are sufficiently strong enough the rend and tear substances as strong as human bone.

At times, Sabretooth's skeleton and claws have been molecularly laced with nigh-indestructible metal adamantium by Apocalypse, who later removed it and bonded it to Wolverine's bones. Later the Weapon X program bonded adamantium to his bones once more.

Sabretooth is an excellent hand to hand combatant, having been trained by various organizations such as the CIA, Weapon X, the Foreigner, and HYDRA. He is also an expert hunter and tracker, even without the use of his heightened senses. Sabretooth also has developed a high resistance to telepathic probing and manipulation. Although his extreme arrogance gives him the appearance of stupidity, he is actually quite intelligent. He routinely hacks into government data bases to steal classified information and has escaped the highest levels of incarceration

Now, even without that description, we all know both Wolverine and Sabretooth can dodge most of Carnage attacks, like darts from the costume, blades and so, and certainly a hand-axe symbiot made isn't going to cut through adamantium claws, which both Logan and Creed possess and will use to match Carnage in hth fight.
Carnage always relies on lethal weapons and his fists when he fight in close quarters, the tendril on the face trick will not also work very well.
In a Spider-Man issue, Spidey was fighting Carnage in a carpenter fabric, and hurted him through hitting his tendrils with a saw.
So, Wolverine or Creed stabbing or cutting away his tendrils will cause him pain, that he usually doesn't ignore when it's really high or considerable, and they'll be on him, slashing, punching, then Creed will finish him throwing him against a wall and make it collapsing on him.
End of fight.
And Sabretooth or Wolvie can always use the crush against an explosive object like a fuel truck or power generators of electricity, they'll heal back, Carnage will be knocked unconscious.And they'll behead him to be sure he stay on the ground.

CorderaMitchell
Sabretooth is a mutant with a number of both natural and artificial improvements to his physiology. He regenerates and heals hundreds of times faster than a normal human, and has recovered completely from injuries that would have killed most humans, even those with superhuman abilities. He can regenerate organs such as eyes and large portions of flesh, yet it is unclear if he is able to regenerate missing limbs and vital organs; this "healing factor" also grants immunity to most toxins (except in massive doses) and diseases, gives him enough stamina to exert himself at peak levels for days, and retards aging to an unknown degree, and gives him enhanced senses, enabling him to see and hear distant objects more clearly than a normal human, and identify and track someone purely by scent. Most notably his eyesight is so keen that he can see in almost complete darkness, just as a nocturnal cat. This may be a result of being able to see into the infrared and ultraviolet spectrum. These senses are actually a result of his constant cellular regeneration as are his enhanced agility and reflexes. He is also superhumanly strong to a certain extent, and his strength has been further enhanced by the Hand and the Weapon X program.

Sabretooth's physical appearance also displays animal-like mutations, including sharper-than-normal teeth with two pronounced canines and retractable claws where ordinary humans have fingernails. His eyes also have no visible pupils. Even without adamantium, his claws and teeth are sufficiently strong enough the rend and tear substances as strong as human bone.

At times, Sabretooth's skeleton and claws have been molecularly laced with nigh-indestructible metal adamantium by Apocalypse, who later removed it and bonded it to Wolverine's bones. Later the Weapon X program bonded adamantium to his bones once more.

Sabretooth is an excellent hand to hand combatant, having been trained by various organizations such as the CIA, Weapon X, the Foreigner, and HYDRA. He is also an expert hunter and tracker, even without the use of his heightened senses. Sabretooth also has developed a high resistance to telepathic probing and manipulation. Although his extreme arrogance gives him the appearance of stupidity, he is actually quite intelligent. He routinely hacks into government data bases to steal classified information and has escaped the highest levels of incarceration

Now, even without that description, we all know both Wolverine and Sabretooth can dodge most of Carnage attacks, like darts from the costume, blades and so, and certainly a hand-axe symbiot made isn't going to cut through adamantium claws, which both Logan and Creed possess and will use to match Carnage in hth fight.
Carnage always relies on lethal weapons and his fists when he fight in close quarters, the tendril on the face trick will not also work very well.
In a Spider-Man issue, Spidey was fighting Carnage in a carpenter fabric, and hurted him through hitting his tendrils with a saw.
So, Wolverine or Creed stabbing or cutting away his tendrils will cause him pain, that he usually doesn't ignore when it's really high or considerable, and they'll be on him, slashing, punching, then Creed will finish him throwing him against a wall and make it collapsing on him.
End of fight.

Great post.

I forgot that carnage can simply remove their vital organs.

Keep in mind that it took the help of FF and venom, for carnage to be defeated.

Great post though... smokin'

K3VIL
Great post.

I forgot that carnage can simply remove their vital organs.

Keep in mind that it took the help of FF and venom, for carnage to be defeated.

Great post though... smokin'
It's called fight with special circumstances.
Carnage is sometimes a threat for a city and it took an assemble of heroes for stop him, and sometimes Spidey beat down him alone.
Just like Scorpion, it seems the writers forgot Roxxon Oil upgraded him rending him so strong, durable and fast it took Spidey, Luke Cage, Iron Fist to stop him.
Carnage isn't so powerful that the FF4 can't stop him, especially when aided from Venom and Spidey.

jinzin
up close carnage dies...

CorderaMitchell
It's called fight with special circumstances.
Carnage is sometimes a threat for a city and it took an assemble of heroes for stop him, and sometimes Spidey beat down him alone.
Just like Scorpion, it seems the writers forgot Roxxon Oil upgraded him rending him so strong, durable and fast it took Spidey, Luke Cage, Iron Fist to stop him.
Carnage isn't so powerful that the FF4 can't stop him, especially when aided from Venom and Spidey.

Agreed. You are convincing me that they have a greater chance than I'd thought.

Keep in mind also that even after the Alpha wave gizmo weakened carnage, It took parker, venom, and black cat to subdue him, with brock putting him in generaters.

I know he can lose, but his weakness being exploited is his best bet.

Carnage can rip thier vitals out, something that isn't out of his character at all.

jgiant
hey c-master its me. Whats up? love

CorderaMitchell
nothing much, are you a girl??

jgiant
thats for me to know and you to find out! doctor Happy Dance

CorderaMitchell
And how would I do that? confused

Have you been reading my posts or something?

Superman 24
Cough his profile says male cough

jgiant
HEY SUPERMAN YOUR GOING TO BE COUGHING UP A VIRTUAL FIST IN A FEW IF YOU DONT KEEP YOUR PIE HOLE SHUT!... WHAT A STUPID B!TCH

now where were we c-master? angel

yahman
Originally posted by jgiant
HEY SUPERMAN YOUR GOING TO BE COUGHING UP A VIRTUAL FIST IN A FEW IF YOU DONT KEEP YOUR PIE HOLE SHUT!... WHAT A STUPID B!TCH

I hope she's a chick cause Im in Love already inlove

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Superman 24
Cough his profile says male cough

I've learned that from GalacticStorm, that guys on the internet are usually chicks.

There are some hot ones though.

CorderaMitchell

have you been reading my posts or something?

Superman 24

So what your trying to say is, your a guy, but want people to think your a girl, because your gay ?.....J/k

CorderaMitchell
This mans good.

supes, go to that batman/wolveirne vs supes thread, and look at a pic they put there.

jgiant
hey YAWAY ARE WE GOING TO WAR OR NOT? mad
SECOND OF ALL IF ME AN C-MASTER DO HOOK UP YOU CAN ONLY STAND IN THE CORNER AND VIDEO TAPE IT! DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR! miffed

CorderaMitchell
uhhhh....

Superman 24
I wouldnt want to video tape, guy on guy action, anyway.

And C That Shit is nasty, what they posted

jinzin
wow.......confused

jgiant
Hey superman why cant you be nice. i though we could be best buds but your turning out to be a big meany. sad no

CorderaMitchell
He's wondering like me why you were saying such odd things.

Superman 24
Hey superman why cant you be nice. i though we could be best buds but your turning out to be a big meany. sad no

Sorry i'm just confused.
Forgive

By the way, what are you really.

jgiant
ALL IS FORGIVEN SUPERMAN!

jgiant
I AM A LITTLE BOY embarrasment

CorderaMitchell
girls don't name themselves"jgiant" that tipped it off there.

jgiant
your preaching to the chior

Batman Wins
is this current Sabertooth ?

CorderaMitchell
I believe so yes.

Batman Wins
He still looses right

CorderaMitchell
yep

Logan 87
nope

CorderaMitchell
thats all you ever say, and you prove me right every time, whats with all the spam?

Logan 87
thats all you ever say, and you prove me right every time, whats with all the spam?

Here you go again. I just said nope, answering the other guys question, I didnt even see you just saying yep

CorderaMitchell
You said you were going to explain something, where?

You did the same on all the other threads I just went to, can you ever explain something?

Logan 87
You said you were going to explain something, where?

You did the same on all the other threads I just went to, can you ever explain something?

Why are you starting with me so fast. man. SHITTTTTTT, I will explain now, ill type for two hours.

CorderaMitchell
knock yourself out...

Scoobless
this isn't even a match, Carnage would gut both these guys

CorderaMitchell
Please read this thread, and see what they've been trying to say.

A guy that took the help of Spiderman, Venom, and FF to beat, will get beat by these two?

Even after he was weakened, he took spiderman, venom, AND black cat to beat.

Next Venom_girl
Like how Venom beats him 3/4 times?

Next Venom_girl
Time to broke your fangirl dreams.
Sabretooth possess superhuman strenght over Class 20 tons, he was enhanced from Sinister and Weapon X, it means his superhuman reflexes, speed, reaction time, regeneration, and strenght where pumped up to further levels.Sinister's squad of "Supermen", guys created from him in possess of superstrenght, speed, fly, optical blasts and superhuman durability, were scared of Sabretooth.
Victor Creed wasn't much a threat in his first 2/3 appearences, but since then he has become more than a menace for those who will mess with him.He has killer instinct and survival instinct as Logan, but he has no mercy, he's brutal, he's skilled, he has same Logan battle experience if not more.
Wolverine is a less powerful version of Tooth, he'll be the punching of Carnage while Creed will pummel him with some fists placing him under a trap like a pile of bricks falling on him then Creed will smash some pillars in the warehouse where they are fightning and leave Carnage under the debris, just like he did with Spidey and Punisher.
I got those stats off the Marvel site, I figured they would know what they were talking about. confused

Scoobless
Symbiotes can absorb a hell of a lot of force without being damaged.... and Carnage is much faster than either Sabretooth or Wolverine... he wouldn't even have to get within arms reach to start stripping their flesh from their bones

CorderaMitchell
Thank you!! I'm tired of people going around and insisting that wolverine would beat venom.

Venom would just crush him under a firetruck and call it a day.

GGgrievous725
Carnage can tear em to shreds it took one of the biggest marvel crossovers ever to gather enough people to take down carnage and some stinkin goons itll be a piece of cake and he can lift over 50 tons no problem in smashing a building over there hairy asses

CorderaMitchell
He can do all kinds of shit, wolverine and his counter parts are VASTLY overrated here.

They don't know his weakness, and good luck trying to get him into it.

GGgrievous725
well wolvie may know his weakness because he has worked with venom before and has seen what hurts him

CorderaMitchell
Yea but wolverine stuck to just slashing him, venom and carnage won't simply let that happen. They can do too much, and carnage has the superior range, danger sense, and his symbiote can do more.

I dont even see them really getting close now that I think of it.

The weakness would work, but Sabretooth sure isn't going to listen and fight defensively.

Cathy X-23
I heard Carnage is very strong, so Carnage.

willRules
Carnage just gets them with his tendril thingys and keeps stabbin em.........................

CorderaMitchell
yep

Scoobless
He can do all kinds of shit, wolverine and his counter parts are VASTLY overrated here.

They don't know his weakness, and good luck trying to get him into it.

even if Wolverine DID know about Carnage's weaknesses.... what's he gonna do?.... shout really loud at him???

CorderaMitchell
This is the best I heard from the guys...

Wolverine will tackle carnage right into a tanker.

Wolverine will slash carnage until his face is exposed. With sabretooth.

dominic/wolf
carnge will see logan and creed see that creed is a superior being to cassidy jump on to vic and he will rule the world or something like that

Logan 87
Wolverine and uprgraded saber tooth could get to the human. Oh i will hear the carnage argument on how he just guts them

shaolin9976
wolverine alone will kill carnage.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine and uprgraded saber tooth could get to the human. Oh i will hear the carnage argument on how he just guts them

You stole that argument.

Carnage would just drop a truck on wolverine, and they can't come close, why are you doing this to yourself??

shaolin9976
Wolverine will heal himself back..plus let's not forget wolverine's agility. he is not going to stay and watch the truck hit him.

Logan 87
You stole that argument.

Carnage would just drop a truck on wolverine, and they can't come close, why are you doing this to yourself??

A truck could kill Sabertooth ?
They just going to stand there ?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Wolverine will heal himself back..plus let's not forget wolverine's agility. he is not going to stay and watch the truck hit him.

Wolverine can't lift the truck if he's pinned.

Carnage is MUCH faster.

Wait I forgot, wolverine has claws, of course he wins.

CorderaMitchell
A truck could kill Sabertooth ?
They just going to stand there ?

See now I'm ignoring you.

Nowhere did I say sabretooth, you don't even read, you just say shit.

Consider yourself ignored.

shaolin9976
It all depends on Wolverine's mood that day...but with Sabretooth helping him out to beat this dude...i'm sure he is in a super bad temper...don't get me wrong if carnage is smart then he'll have an easy time to kill those two..but with his idiotic mind...he won't beat those two!

Logan 87
See now I'm ignoring you.

Nowhere did I say sabretooth, you don't even read, you just say shit.

Consider yourself ignored.

Oh man does every debate between us have to end with fights.

I was just saying gosh

Logan 87
You stole that argument.

yes he could. Soryy beforeI read it wrong.

But I thought Sabertooth and wolverine was fighting togather .

DarkCrawler
Yeah...you two should make amends. erm

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
well wolvie may know his weakness because he has worked with venom before and has seen what hurts him

AWESOME SIG! eek!

You made it yourself? Nice...yes

CorderaMitchell
I amend....

dominic/wolf
Wolverine can't lift the truck if he's pinned.

depends on how big the truck is he can press 800lbs you know

CorderaMitchell
I totally forgot he can lift firetrucks, now I sound like a fool.

Logan 87
well carnage is way to fast for them anyway.

CorderaMitchell
But wolverine can "snikt"

Logan 87
Is Carnage faster than spiderman

CorderaMitchell
Sigh

Spiderman<venom<carnage

It took spiderman, venom, and the FF to put him down.

Read him online...

willRules
Carnage would whoop these guys and to think in a crossover Batman soundly beat him. now is that rubbish writing or what? What are wolverine and sabretooth supposed to do? carnage is faster and stronger than spidey and venom as already stated by cordera.

Logan 87
Sigh

Spiderman<venom<carnage

It took spiderman, venom, and the FF to put him down.

Read him online...

no need to sigh

I just ask is he faster than spiderman, as in speed.
Hulk could kill flash but flash is still faster

willRules
but hulk is stronger like carnage compared to wolvie and sabes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>