Juggernaut vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Juggernaut(classic) goes up against Prince Namor right out of the water.

Who wins?

olympian
Juggernaut eventually wins.

CorderaMitchell
Juggs

juggernaut74
Has Juggernaut and Namor ever crossed paths?

I agree Namor will last for awhile but will go down eventually.

CorderaMitchell
Namor did defeat the hulk, but Juggernaut is indestructable by the physical means of namor.

olympian
I dont recall ever reading about these two figthing. The problem with Namor is that his strengh fades after being some time in land. He wont be able to keep with it forever.

CorderaMitchell
namor loses

jrodslam
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Has Juggernaut and Namor ever crossed paths?

This is the only time i can recall, but it was short lived. Very short lived. Sad to say i do think Juggy wins. If Namor fights smart, hed be able to pull something off, but he rarely does so he loses. sad

whirlysplat
Namors head is so flatbig grin in that pic

jrodslam
Originally posted by whirlysplat

As only the Avenging Son can have. Respect him.

olympian
Man if everyone fought smart there would be no ground d left to fight at all. You imagine Superman always figthing smart, and Hulk etc? stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by whirlysplat

If you continue that I am going to put you on my ignore list! mad

yahman
I think we are all agreed (First time for everything) that Juggernaught would win a fight, but who is stronger out of these two? E.G. weight lifting competition / Arm wrestle.

Happy Dance

olympian
Blame Larsen. He draws everyone flat. Like himself.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by yahman
I think we are all agreed (First time for everything) that Juggernaught would win a fight, but who is stronger out of these two? E.G. weight lifting competition / Arm wrestle.

Happy Dance

I'm not really sure how strong Juggernaut is. If Namor comes out from water, I think they are quite evenly matched.

yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'm not really sure how strong Juggernaut is. If Namor comes out from water, I think they are quite evenly matched.

In water I think Namor takes it. E.g. the strength comp.

Dr. Diamond
juggernaut can cancel inertia. even underwater i say juggernaut wins he does not need to eat or sleep or breathe. he can not be stopped by any physical source but himself. namor best bet is to swim away real fast.

DarkCrawler
Namor can just get Giganto to eat Juggernaut.

CorderaMitchell
Namor does kinda look like a peter pan character...

yahman
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Namor does kinda look like a peter pan character...

You can Fly, u can Fly , u can Fly, UUUUUUU cann Flyyyyyyyy band

K3VIL
Pointy ears, doesn't age, he has the bravado attitude, he lives in a realm most believes it's a legend, he can fly, yes quite similars.
Back in topic, Namor's strenght is nowhere near that of Juggernaut, who like Hulk never showed a limit, plus Juggy is totally indestructible.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by yahman
You can Fly, u can Fly , u can Fly, UUUUUUU cann Flyyyyyyyy band

I wonder if he'd take tinkerbell?

DarkCrawler
Do not underestimate the strenght of Namor...he broke through the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak...

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9586/namorfeat19lh.th.gif
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4088/namorfeat21bn.th.gif

jrodslam
THE F***ING MAN!!!

Nice scans DC.

yahman
Do not underestimate the strenght of Namor...he broke through the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak...

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9586/namorfeat19lh.th.gif
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4088/namorfeat21bn.th.gif

The so called UNBREAKABLE bands of Cytorrak. Havn't u heard, that anyone can brake free from them except Galactus

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jrodslam
THE F***ING MAN!!!

Nice scans DC.

Thanks. wink

Sentry
Damn... That was cool. Even Galactus couldn't free himself from those bands. Namor kicks ass. But if it is Classic Juggs, then I fear Namor will lose even in water. Not easily, but he will eventually lose.

Swanky-Tuna
What was Dr. Strange working on while also trying to keep Namor contained?

Wynndar
Damn Namor breaking the bands? Hulk has shattered them too. I would never expect that out of Namor though.

CorderaMitchell
I would take tinkerbell...

Nice scans DC

long pig
Even though it was while Strange was in astral form(where he's half as powerful without his ring evil face ), that's friggin impressive.
I never knew he did it twice!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What was Dr. Strange working on while also trying to keep Namor contained?

Flying around on his brain, trying to find the reason for his rage and sudden mood swings.

Dr.SpiderHulk
Namor is waterman....yes... he win these matches with his power..maybe..

olympian
Doh i have that issue and didnt even remembered about it.

Juggernaut takes this but anyone who thinks its going to be easy its wrong. Namor is really underrated sometimes.

Metalmanx
Dude. It doesn't matter if Namor spends 100 years in the water, Juggernaut is still stronger. I mean, it could be a decent fight because of Namor's speed. But that's all he's got. Juggy would put him down pretty quickly really.

Zahit
On land, Juggernaut would win eventually.....
If Namor got him underwater, they're wouldn't be a damn thing
Juggs can do about it. If he needs to eventually breath, he'll lose.
If not, Namor will keep him underwater till Juggy begs for release
out of boredom.

newjak86
Originally posted by Zahit
On land, Juggernaut would win eventually.....
If Namor got him underwater, they're wouldn't be a damn thing
Juggs can do about it. If he needs to eventually breath, he'll lose.
If not, Namor will keep him underwater till Juggy begs for release
out of boredom.
Actually Juggs doesn't need to breath eat or sleep. His magic enchantment sustains him.

Metalmanx
Exactly.

long pig
Jug would eventually win like always. Namor is TOUGH but, this is the friggin Juggernaut we're talking about here.

DarkCrawler
Juggernaut wins 10/10.

But Namor is very underestimated in these forums.

newjak86
Namor is awesome but very few Land and Sea can go toe to toe with him and even have a snowball's chance.

CorderaMitchell
yes...

DarkCrawler
What if Namor would call GIGANTO?

Mainstream
mafia2 it'd be curtains for fish boy curtains

long pig
Giganto really couldn't do too much against Jugs either.

newjak86
What if Namor would call GIGANTO?
This is the picture I would see if he called Giganto. Juggs is moving forward then Giganto eats him. While Giganto stops Juggs is still moving until he eventually walks out of Giganto bt going through his very organs bye bye big fish.

DarkCrawler
Damn...Giganto would have hell of stomach pains...

long pig
I wish I had a pet like GIGANTO!!!!!

I guess I'll just settle for my Boxer dog....who OWNS BTW!

Seriously, my dog pwns all...

DarkCrawler
GIGANTO:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4237/namorfeat75fd.gif

juggernaut74
Originally posted by jrodslam
This is the only time i can recall, but it was short lived. Very short lived. Sad to say i do think Juggy wins. If Namor fights smart, hed be able to pull something off, but he rarely does so he loses. sad jrod what do you mean shortlived?

I dont remember that issue.

jrodslam
jrod what do you mean shortlived?

I dont remember that issue.

Short lived because it was only that one punch. Defenders faught a bunch of villians. Defernders #10 i believe.

joesha28
Originally posted by Sentry
Damn... That was cool. Even Galactus couldn't free himself from those bands. Namor kicks ass. But if it is Classic Juggs, then I fear Namor will lose even in water. Not easily, but he will eventually lose.

No he won't. The fight will last forever in Namor's favour. In water i don't think Namor will tire. He get replenish every milisecond. Juggy does not have this ability to put Namor out for good. I give my respects.

juggernaut74
I'm bored on this Sunday morning so I revived a old thread.

GodofThunder
Namor is as good as fish grease yes

DarkCrawler
About aforementioned Giganto, it depends which Giganto it its.

One Giganto took MJOLNIR, STRAIGHT IN THE EYE---

And didn't even blink.

Then there is that Giganto (first) which they needed nuclear bomb to halt it. Then there are weaker ones, Namor was able to battle one for a while. And one Giganto which Thing knocked out with a punch.

But the Mjolnir taking Giganto would swallow Juggernaut and keep him there for quite a while.

juggernaut74
14 to 0? Come on guys Namor has beaten the Hulk, there's gotta be something the Namor riders can come up with.

DarkCrawler
"Namor riders"?

Namor can't beat Juggernaut. Anybody under abstracts or so physically fighting Juggernaut can't really win.

juggernaut74
Well if they get into the water Namor can do something. Maybe not knock him out be he can do something. He's knocked the crap out of Hulk before.

juggernaut74
Oh and I am a Juggernaut fanboy.....

DarkCrawler
Well, maybe imprison him into the bottom of the ocean like he did to that one huge monster he fought, but knock him out...no.

juggernaut74
Ha!.....somebody voted for Namor. Speak up!

jacobo0o
i didnt mean to... my finger slipped... please dont be mad at me

guy222

Who wins?

Juggy

LordFear
I am sorry but this is just a massacre. This has to be a spite thread. Maybe current Juggy might get slapped around by Namor but not classic version. No way

Metalmanx

Who wins?

Juggernaut. Every single time. thumb up

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Juggernaut. Every single time. thumb up
Cosigned.
Current Juggernaut gets owned. Every time.

Classic does the owning.

roughrider
All Namor does is give him a good fight for awhile. Eventually, he goes down. He has nothing in his arsenal to put Cain down.

snoopdogg
This is a spite thread. Juggernaut is out of Namors league. You would have to be in Norrin Radds league to put down Cain Marko.

Rewmac
Not really. You just have to be bald and have a wheel chair and be the right place at the right time.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Rewmac
Not really. You just have to be bald and have a wheel chair and be the right place at the right time. And hope Juggernaut does not have his helmet on too.

I see Namor has 2 votes not. Speak up!

xmarksthespot
Is this current or classic Juggernaut?

Didn't Sammy the Squidboy save Juggernaut from drowning?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Is this current or classic Juggernaut?

Didn't Sammy the Squidboy save Juggernaut from drowning? It's classic Juggy as I said in first post.

And I'm pretty sure that was Jobbernaut that was drowning when Sammy saved him.

hulk10
Namor kicks Juggs a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.