Batman Vs Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerful one
Both get 1 day of prep. Who wins?

jrodslam
Iceman.

Brain freeze. Nuff said.

Sentry
Ouch!!! Batman gets turned into a popsicle.

Blair Wind
Iceman....unless Bats can make something that also controls molecular movement, WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT in one day....ICEMAN WINS all the way

whirlysplat
According to Demiwink Iceman has the power of the blah blah blah and is invincible becasue blah blah blah.

big grin

CorderaMitchell
Iceman is godly now...

jrodslam
Even 90's Iceman could beat Bats.

whobdamandog
But...but..Batman beats Mr. Freeze consistantly!! And he took a punch from Superman people..Superman!!! Faster than a speeding bullet..more powerful than a locomotive..Come on now guys..give the guy some credit...

Blair Wind
wtf?

sarcasm....please say sarcasm......

Zod4Life
If Batman has a hard time fighting Mr.Freeze on a regular basis,then he'll definately have a hard time fighting Iceman.So I say Iceman wins.But Batman will put up a good fight.He'll lose but he'll put up a good fight.

Never
LoL, with 1 day of prep to neutralize/counter the "freeze" routine?

Are you serious?

How is Iceman winning if Batgod has 1 day of prep time?

What does Mr. Freeze have to do with Iceman? How many times did Batman have 1 day to fully focus on Mr. Freeze and then duel him?

Zod4Life
Remember in the Batman when he put that white stuff all over his suit to beat Mr.Freeze?If he uses that against Iceman he'll win.But otherwise Iceman wins this fight for sure.

demigawd
lol. Iceman in a complete and total backyard southern-style summertime beating. All the prep in the world isn't going to help Batman....

jrodslam
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Remember in the Batman when he put that white stuff all over his suit to beat Mr.Freeze?If he uses that against Iceman he'll win.But otherwise Iceman wins this fight for sure.

Does the white sutff on the suit have any affect in Batman's blood flow?

Blair Wind
Mr. Freeze=makes ice

Iceman=stops molecular motion

mmmm I think that they are different......iceman kicks his ass

Zod4Life
I don't think so.

Zod4Life
That post was the answer to jrodslam's question.

Never

*waves*

Hello, this is Batman. With 1 day of prep. Batman that solved the Rock of Ages, that riddle of the 7's, insert_random_universe_saving_feat_here. You know, the Batman that hid himself from Martian Manhunter's psi-scans? The Batman that, with prep, would defeat the entire JLA. Do recall he developed the dossiers in Mark Waid's Tower of Babel story arc.

Iceman may be godlike. Mageddon is a universe eater.

And he gets 1 day to tinker around and pool resources.

What kind of challenge will ICE pose? I can see if you all said they encountered each other at a car dealership.

He gets a whole day of prep. Iceman goes DOWN.

edit: in my opinion, of course.

jinzin
yeah off the top of my head I'd venture to say iceman...but after reading the word "prep"..my opionion quickly shifted into batman's favor...

Zod4Life
Didn't think about this being a prep fight.And I never finished reading the rock of Ages.I'll have to check it back out if it's at my local library when I go back.But yes,with prep time,Batman wins this fight.Without it,he loses this fight.

Batman Wins
Batman Wins with prep

Never
Didn't think about this being a prep fight.And I never finished reading the rock of Ages.I'll have to check it back out if it's at my local library when I go back.But yes,with prep time,Batman wins this fight.Without it,he loses this fight.

Well yeah, original poster said "they both get 1 day of prep." As for Rock of Ages, hell I possess and read all 43 (?) issues of Grant's run on JLA. Great stuff.

jrodslam
I dont think Bats would have any counter for this in a day.

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/8514/icemanbloodfreeze1nz.th.jpg

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Never
Well yeah, original poster said "they both get 1 day of prep." As for Rock of Ages, hell I possess and read all 43 (?) issues of Grant's run on JLA. Great stuff.

Haven't even read two.Only read one.The one where the remaining Justice Leaguers are in the future and Batman reveals that he is actually alive.

Never
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont think Bats would have any counter for this in a day.

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/8514/icemanbloodfreeze1nz.th.jpg

Then you have got to read more Batman issues. Don't take our word for it. Do you participate on any other messageboards? Ask them if they think Batman would defeat Iceman ***with 1 day of prep.***

Zod, oh -- the issue where he told them about his battle with Desaad and he shows the scars on his back? Again, if you found that entertaining, strongly consider a few of those TPBs -- especially the Prometheus Unbound story arc and...argh the one when General Eiling used The Shaggy Man's body. Ooh or the one with The Sandman, or the one with Johnny Thunder, or DC 1,000,000 with Superman 1,000,000 -- okay I'll stop.

Blair Wind
Ok i like Bats but how in a DAY'S time is he gonna find a counter to stopping molecular motion...Iceman doenst just create ice....he controls molecules and stops the motion thus creating the frozen object....all that comes to iceman stops the motion in Bats blood....

Zod4Life
I pick up whatever comic books the library has.They get different books every once and awhile.And I don't know any comic book stores close to my area.Oh and I'm coming out with my own comic book.I've been working on it for over a year now but I can't tell you much about it because I don't want to spoil it and I don't want someone to steal my idea.Just know that the character is similar to Superman.

jinzin
with a day of prep batman could just boom tube him into the phantom zone...end of fight.....batman wins...

Never
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Ok i like Bats but how in a DAY'S time is he gonna find a counter to stopping molecular motion...Iceman doenst just create ice....he controls molecules and stops the motion thus creating the frozen object....all that comes to iceman stops the motion in Bats blood....

You're not going to take my word for it. Ever since Grant Morrison touched Batman in the late 90's he's been referenced as "Batgod" due to his penchant for countering nigh anything given proper time to prepare.

Notice how many in the thread simply backed off when they noticed he had 1 day or prep?

Best of luck on the comic, Zod.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by jinzin
with a day of prep batman could just boom tube him into the phantom zone...end of fight.....batman wins...

Iceman: Prepare to be defeated Batman!!!I've been training!!!
Batman: Say hello to my little friend!!**pulls out phantom zone projector and zaps Iceman** laughing

demigawd
This is silly. Batman can have a month of prep and not beat Icegod. Remember, Icegod has prep, too. So he doesn't even have to appear in corporeal form. He can create a clone of himself on the battlefield. Batman can boom tube that if he wants to, but that ain't Bobby. Bobby is in the air around Batman, in the air Batman is breathing...he's completely invisible. Batman thinks to himself, "Man, kinda chilly out tonight", then he explodes from the inside out...

With no prep: Iceman 10/10
With prep: Iceman 10/10

Never
Give us examples of what Iceman has overcome "with prep," sir?

With 1 day of prep he'll have all of the info he needs on anything that Iceman is capable of.

And he'll counter it.

LoL @ ice. Have any of you ever taken a chemistry class?

Zod4Life
With prep,Batman CAN win because he'll be able to create gadgets to neutrilize Iceman's powers.

demigawd
Like...what? Saying, "He's BATMAN, he'll think of SOMETHING" is NOT VALID. Otherwise Bat fanboys can respond to a thread like, "Batman vs. TOAA" and say, "He's Batman, he'll think of SOMETHING", which is, of course, BS.

Iceman 11/10.

whobdamandog
Damb I would have never guessed I'd get flamed so bad for that Mr. Freeze comparison..lol....keeping it real..sarcasm...smokin'

Never
Originally posted by demigawd
Like...what? Saying, "He's BATMAN, he'll think of SOMETHING" is NOT VALID. Otherwise Bat fanboys can respond to a thread like, "Batman vs. TOAA" and say, "He's Batman, he'll think of SOMETHING", which is, of course, BS.

Iceman 11/10.

So. Why did Batman "think of something" when Mageddon was about to destroy earth?

Why did Batman "think of something" when no one else could figure out the riddle of the 7s?

Why did Batman "think of something" when Prometheus took down the entire JLA save Superman the first time?

Why did Batman "think of something" when the JLA could not figure out how to defeat The Shaggy Man?

Why did Batman "think of something" when the white aliens took down the majority of the JLA in JLA #s 1 and 2?

Why did Batman "think of something" to defeat the entire JLA in the event they were subverted by aliens via mind control?

Again, I challenge you -- give me ONE thing that Bobby Drake overcame "with prep?" Hell, EMMA FROST had to give him a fat hint at how to better utilize his own ability.

Zod4Life
Batman can think of something is a valid reason dammit.That's what he uses most of the time.His brains not brawn.Duh

demigawd
Iceman, with prep, melted himself into a room during Mutant X. Anyone who entered automatically froze. People, as they fled, were impaled. Nobody knew what was going on. They just...died. With prep, Iceman can be everywhere and nowhere. Ain't no preparing for that.

Challenge answered.

Never
Batman can think of something is a valid reason dammit.That's what he uses most of the time.His brains not brawn.Duh

Even Prometheus used something as simple as a neural disruptor to stop Green Lantern (guess what Prometheus had? PREP TIME). Kyle could not even form a coherent thought much less create a construct.

Yah, you gave me 1 after 10 minutes. I gave you 7 out of ONE run of JLA in 30 seconds. As if Batman will be sitting next door in a classroom.

And stop lying, Iceman is not and has never been ubiquitous.

demigawd

"something" isn't a very good application of brain, is it? You're the writer - use YOUR brain. What can Batman come up with? I'm tired of people like Batman and Doom being excused from needing valid reasons to support a victory because they're walking plot devices. That doesn't fly here.

Blair Wind
HA...iceman is now god like...how is Batman gonna be able to think of something that can take ALL the water vapor in the world out without killing people since iceman can exist as water vapor and "teleport" his concouisness through it...

Never
"something" isn't a very good application of brain, is it? You're the writer - use YOUR brain. What can Batman come up with? I'm tired of people like Batman and Doom being excused from needing valid reasons to support a victory because they're walking plot devices. That doesn't fly here.

It flies because that is what Batman does. You don't have to like it. It plays out over and over and OVER and over again in the comic books.

Not once. Not twice. Myriad.

Sorry, Iceman in no way poses enough of a threat considering what Batman has already overcome.

Same thing with Black Panther. Do people like it? No. Does that change anything? No.

demigawd
HA...iceman is now god like...how is Batman gonna be able to think of something that can take ALL the water vapor in the world out without killing people since iceman can exist as water vapor ad "teleport" his concouisness through it...

Easy.

He's Batman.

He'll think of something.

Why do I have to explain it further?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zod4Life
Come on,Batman can make a device that takes away Iceman's powers.He's Batman people!!!A scientist.

Blair Wind
what Demi said under me

demigawd
lol, and where does his aim this device if he doesn't know where Iceman is? I can see Batman shooting at some Iceclone or other, thinking, "WTF? Where IS he?". Iceman only needs a nanosecond to put Batman on ice.

CorderaMitchell
I hate prep, with enough prep I could take batman...

Zod4Life
Yeah right.And I can take Superman without Kryptonite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

newjak86
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I hate prep, with enough prep I could take batman...
Yes you could but the difference between Batman'prep and many other peoples is this. He is known for coming up with almost any gizmo to fight anything as long as he has a vast amount of resources at his disposale and with Wayne enterprises and acess to Alien know how he almost always has unlimited supplies.

jrodslam
Come on,Batman can make a device that takes away Iceman's powers.He's Batman people!!!A scientist.

Forge made a gun that could do that. And it sure didnt take a day to make. Batman isnt an inventing genius such as Forge. Iceman freezing blood is instant and takes no effort.

Plus not everyone is knowledgeable of that skill. Emma felt that first hand. Shes one of the few. Its not like he has to touch Bats or anything. Batman could do all the research he wants, but blood control isnt in the data files.

demigawd
This thread is stupid. How do you debate with people who's reasoning is, "He's BATMAN!" Prep should be limited to strategies and building things a character has built before, to prevent fanboys saying, "Batman builds an anti-Living Tribunal ray and..."

jrodslam
lol, and where does his aim this device if he doesn't know where Iceman is? I can see Batman shooting at some Iceclone or other, thinking, "WTF? Where IS he?". Iceman only needs a nanosecond to put Batman on ice.

Nice point.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah right.And I can take Superman without Kryptonite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prep isn't all about items, its about knowing the enemy.

Idiots always say that batman will use sonics on venom and carnage, because they are in his belt.

How!?!?! Does he know them, no, without prep he'd be ripped to shreds.

If I prepare enough, and knew batman I could beat him, if they didn't know about me.

He's batman, heees so overrated sometimes.

Never
This thread is stupid. How do you debate with people who's reasoning is, "He's BATMAN!" Prep should be limited to strategies and building things a character has built before, to prevent fanboys saying, "Batman builds an anti-Living Tribunal ray and..."

Apparently the very same way you debate someone who says "he's Iceman. He can freeze Batman in a nanosecond. He can freeze all of the water vapor on the entire earth in a picosecond."

Funny how that's acceptable (naming Iceman's feats) but saying that's what Batman does isn't.

But do you.

Blair Wind
you know anything about Iceman? do you want me to get a full description on his powers?

demigawd
Originally posted by Never
Apparently the very same way you debate someone who says "he's Iceman. He can freeze Batman in a nanosecond. He can freeze all of the water vapor on the entire earth in a picosecond."

Funny how that's acceptable (naming Iceman's feats) but saying that's what Batman does isn't.

But do you.

The difference is, Iceman has done this before, so there's precedent. To say, "Batman comes up with something" is too nebulous to have any value. You could say, "Batman has, in the past, built a molecular shielder overnight that prevents the scrambling of any molecules, so he could use that against Iceman", and that would be valid. To say, "He's BATMAN!" is not.

Never
you know anything about Iceman? do you want me to get a full description on his powers?

No, I know quite a bit about Iceman.

Blair Wind

CorderaMitchell
One more problem, if BOTH of them are prepped (something neglected), then wouldn't Iceman find a way around batman?

Disguise himself as deathstroke or something?

demigawd
Well done, BW. Batman is SO finished.

demigawd
One more problem, if BOTH of them are prepped (something neglected), then wouldn't Iceman find a way around batman?

Disguise himself as deathstroke or something?

I mentioned what Iceman could do with his prep time. It's more effective.

Blair Wind
ok here is a pic showing the absurdity of Batman's prep

Never
The difference is, Iceman has done this before, so there's precedent. To say, "Batman comes up with something" is too nebulous to have any value. You could say, "Batman has, in the past, built a molecular shielder overnight that prevents the scrambling of any molecules, so he could use that against Iceman", and that would be valid. To say, "He's BATMAN!" is not.

And Batman has done is before.

There is no difference.

Has he done it to Batman before? No.

Has Batman trumped individuals greater than Iceman before? Absolutely. Who said Batman had to be an "inventive genius?" He's a tactical genius. He's an analytical genius. The BEST detective in ALL of DC save Sherlock Holmes. Does he "make" kryptonite, for example? No. Will he purchase it? Yep. If there is a way (and there IS) he will find it. It's that simple.

24 hours with how many "years" of experience, a 200+ IQ, a hundreds of millions of dollars at his disposal?

Like I said, what is Iceman going to do save his very same routines? Nothing. He's not Storm, he's not Cyclops (leaders), he's not Dr. Doom/Captain America.

He's the same old drab Bobby Drake who was not aware of his own potential until Emma Frost gave him a peak at what he COULD do.

Blah blah blah Iceman can do this that and the other. He did not even really start taking off until the end of the Onslaught story arc when they revealed that he could detect another's presence by the drop in temperature.

And AGAIN, your dropping these extreme same examples of what Iceman could do is no different than saying what Batman could do.

Big difference is Batman routinely devises stratagems to defeat global/galaxy-wide threats.

Iceman does not.

Like I said, nobody has to like it and frankly not many do because it seems to be a convenient answer to nigh anything.

Regardless, any cursory review of JLA shows that is what he does on a regular basis. This isn't an extreme Wolverine showing when he'll defeat Shang Chi (now THAT is bullchit). He does it on the regular.

Blair Wind
and what about X-men Forever? where prosh pushes him to his potiental and he actually does what we say he can? so we have seen him improvise and do things out of the ordinary...i have some other pics that I can show tomorrow with Iceman using his powers (when he fought the monk people)

CorderaMitchell
What could batman conjure that would stop iceman in time for his deadliest attacks?

Thats like flash, if batman screws, flash wins, instantly.

Never
What could batman conjure that would stop iceman in time for his deadliest attacks?

Thats like flash, if batman screws, flash wins, instantly.

What did Batman have for Flash in Mark Waid's Tower of Babel story arc? I read it, I just forgot. Hell, I forgot everyone save the red kryptonite and Superman.

Do you all see why it is DIFFICULT to pinpoint EXACTLY what Batman would do? I don't have a 200 IQ. I don't have a HUGE chemistry background.

Batman does not have an elemental based ability. When one discusses Storm in a battle, what do they say? Wind, lightning. Hulk? Strength, healing factor. Superman? Speed, heat ray vision, "invulnerability," strength.

Batman?

HIS BRAIN first and foremost, his martial arts prowess second.

That's why I keep pointing that it is elemental based -- and everyone keeps harping on the FACT that it is elemental based like that's a strength. It isn't. Again, when Prometheus ran through the JLA he did something as simple as flashing Green Lantern with a neural disruptor. End of that story. Shot Martian Manhunter with a chemical that basically turned him into silly putty.

I keep saying this is Batman. How many fights has he lost WITH PREP? Name your hero. Superman? Who cares if it is Dark Knight; he faked his death the first time. Point being he KNEW Superman would fly in and bathe the area in x-rays. Guess what he had waiting for him? Missles to knock him around a bit. In Dark Knight Strikes Back? Had Green Arrow hit him with a kryptonite napalm arrow. Had Flash run around and place some sort of sticky explosives on him. The The Atom shrunk down and danced on his eardrum (shot his equilibrium to hell). THEN he beat Superman around with the kryptonite gauntlets.

Martian Manhunter is a cosmic level psi. Batman successfully HID from his scans. MM couldn't find him. Small feat, right? Please.

How do you know Batman wouldn't attack him psionically? Create a field that would neutralize any elemental-based attack? He'd study EVERYTHING that Iceman is capable of and counter it. THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.

Who does Batman beat without prep? Not one cosmic, and not a whole lot of the Black Panther/Captain America/Daredevil types.

With prep, he's damn near king. Don't think so?

Read more JLA. Someone tell me I'm lying -- if you can?

Anyone? TELL me that's not what Batman is known for.

And lastly, for those cracking the corny jokes about Batman defeating TOAA -- um duh, common sense. But even cosmics are not out of reach, or did you forget that even Black Panther had a strategy to take down Galactus?

CorderaMitchell
I think that batman is beating flash with prep, but thats not what I'm insinuating.

200 I.Q is nice, but I'm sure many are close to that on this forum.

I'm saying if they BOTH have prep, then Batman should be weighted less then.

As for JLA, batman is written that way, half of those guys would punk him direct on, and I know you see that.

I'm not going by reputation however, I'm asking what would batman do best to win.

Thats kind of why i don't like these threads, noone's right or wrong here, its all a possibility.

Dizzle
Batman with prep is an extreme wild card. Him, Doom, Reed, etc can't be put into a prep figh because they can and have taken down guys far more powerful than themselves. Iceman typically fights like a complete retard... Though he still has quite the repertoire of cheap win possibilities, which Batman may or may not think to counter. If Batman's plan works, he wins. If not, Iceman wins. Simple as that.

EsteemedLeader
this should be relatively simple. batman gets a heat ray right? then he attaches it to the batmobile. how come people never factor the batmobile? it protects him from iceman and he melts him,

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Dizzle
Batman with prep is an extreme wild card. Him, Doom, Reed, etc can't be put into a prep figh because they can and have taken down guys far more powerful than themselves. Iceman typically fights like a complete retard... Though he still has quite the repertoire of cheap win possibilities, which Batman may or may not think to counter. If Batman's plan works, he wins. If not, Iceman wins. Simple as that.

Thats the problem.

Prep is a WRITING device in stories, and since writers aren't doctors or physicicans, they can't really make the stuff feasible, so saying he just wins is hard to do.

Thats why these threads arent fun, they should just keep it to people in his league.

Dizzle
Prep for Doom, Reed, and Batman should be banned... As should "full potential" people.

newjak86
I hink that if use Batman Reed or Doom with prep then you have to limit their resources they have with them.

CorderaMitchell
Good point, and amounts of money.

Superman prime should be banned to, because he is speculation at best.

newjak86
I know plus Phoenix and all high level cosmic battles outside of a company like Spectre vs Phoenix since then it only comes down to point of view as to who is stronger.

xmarksthespot
Could someone please regale me with the scientific and engineering personal feats of Batman? Aside from technologies that could be explained by oh I dunno owning huge corporate empire with an equally gargantuan R & D department.

The assumption that Batman is an equal to or greater than (among others) the likes of Victor von Doom, Reed Richards, Forge, Henry Pym, Hank McCoy, Charles Xavier, Moira Mactaggert and Sinister in their respective fields is just perplexing.

Batman dies by the way.

CorderaMitchell
hey x!!

xmarksthespot
Howsit.

So any solid arguments on the Batman side other than "He's Batman."?

CorderaMitchell
Nope, and you don't want to know about the wolveirne thread.

I brought up Thor, Titania, and Firelord to keep them quiet, I hope that thread dies.

Come take my fanboy test....

Blair Wind
you know all we need is illadelph and this thread will be like the Iceman vs Superman thread, with me, Demi and X all supporting Iceman.

I mean common Batman is smart ya, but how is gonna get ONE day and come up with a weapon....you guys do realize that if Bats gets prep so does Iceman and that means Xmen tech....thats some advanced tech

Zod4Life
Iceman can't even scratch Superman.

CorderaMitchell
You'd be surprised...

thats why i use logic too in debates.

Blair Wind
Iceman can't even scratch Superman.

Thats why the thread took like 30 something pages? with logic used on both sides? roll eyes (sarcastic) ya sure whatever you say.

Batman becomes Baticesculpture

Zod4Life
Iceman=God-Like
Superman=ACTUAL GOD!!!

Blair Wind
alien yes. God? no

Zod4Life
Actually he's God-Like but more powerful than Iceman.ICE CANNOT HURT SUPERMAN!!!!

CorderaMitchell
His powers aren't that simple....

Zod4Life
How powerful is he then?Not anywhere near Superman's status though.

CorderaMitchell
He can stop molecues, do you know what kind of power that yields??

demigawd
A hell of a lot of power.

This thread is lame - what's the point of debating it if the opposition has nothing more to go on than "He's Batman, master of prep! He'll beat Iceman in one day because....just trust me on this. One day!"

Batman fights middle-aged crazy men in clown makeup. THAT is Batman's level. THAT is Batman's place in the grand scheme of things. Batman DOES not and SHOULD not fight elemental beings who have absolute control over molecular movement.

Batman is off the edge of the map. There be monsters here.

CorderaMitchell
or fanboys.

Metalmanx
CLEARLY, Iceman wins. Not much of a fight at all really.

Popsicles for all!

Sentry
Swamp Thing beat the holy hell out of Bats... Twice... During that time Swampy didn't even have the powers of the parliament. His powers were basically Poison Ivy's a hundred fold. Imagine Bats going up against Mr. Freeze who's powers are a hundred fold. That's Iceman. That may be downgrading Iceman a little comparing him to freeze, even if he was a hundred times more powerful.

Iceman wins.

CorderaMitchell
Iceman doesn't just "shoot ice", people fail to see that.

Sentry
Iceman doesn't just "shoot ice", people fail to see that.

Exactly.

Blair Wind
Many, many people fail to see that...and whats worse the guy here arguing about Batman winning asked what iceman's powers were right after I posted a description....bah Iceman wins by a iceslide(that was lame...landslide, icedslide get it?)

CorderaMitchell
Hence, why batman always wins.

I like logical arguments,because writers can mess the shit up out of characters and people fail to believe it.

I met 6 people yesterday who truly think Wolverine is the deadliest person on earth, because "marvel said so"

That shit didn't matter until he became popular.

who?-kid
I wonder what Batman is gonna do when Iceman :

- attacks Batman with oh let's say 5000 razorsharp ice daggers
- freezes the blood in Batmans body. Or his eyes. Or just the area Batman happens to be.
- protects himself from any attack of Batman with ice-shields or encases himself in ice-armor
- drops the temperature to 0 Kelvin
- encases Batman in a block of ice

Don't forget he can create an almost endless supply of ice. He is an Omega Mutant people ! That's a heavy hitter.

I hope Batman puts a scarf in his utility belt. He'll need it.

jacobo0o
i know the answer to that question!!! cause im the BIGGEST FANBOY of BATMAN YEAH!!!!

-he uses his cape to reflect all the 5000 razorsharp ice dagger!!!!
-he has robin dress in a bat suit so he dies!! as a human shield!!!
-batman gets a bucket of salt and throws it at him!!!
-he gets in his bat mobile and turns on the heater!!!
-he can do ninja vanish!!! dont u know that????

batman can buy all the salt in the WORLD!!!

not only is he gonna wear a scarf but hes gonna bring hot chocolate

CorderaMitchell
No bother with logic, he's batman.
no powers, but all powerful. An oxymoron.

jacobo0o
haha batman won!!!

Blair Wind
Originally posted by jacobo0o
i know the answer to that question!!! cause im the BIGGEST FANBOY of BATMAN YEAH!!!!

laughing

demigawd

LMAO!!!

Too good!!!

CorderaMitchell

You forgot a hot bucket of water, and a hair dryer.

8bitChris
The main reason Batman has become a steaming pile of BS. People think it's reasonable for him to outprep GOD him/herself now.

Iceman wins, easily.

Bludhaven Boy
It pains me, because Bobby is such a slacker, but there is no way I would lose if I were him. I freeze the entire arena except where I am standing. If he can do that, he wins. Ouch.

Blair Wind
he can freeze the entire area INCLUDING himself...hows that gonna affect him to freeze himself when he does it all the time....wow I forgot about this fight.....the only one who even put up a good debate was Never....and he left the thread a while back....

EsteemedLeader
simple:
batman moves to florida. stick out tongue

jinzin
this is dumb...with a day of prep batman doesn't even have to negate his freezing abilities...he can just use the "doomsday failsafe" lock it on iceman and send him to the phantom zone, if he can do it to the entire city of metropolis I doubt iceman's gonna be that big of a problem...

Cosmic Cube
this is dumb...with a day of prep batman doesn't even have to negate his freezing abilities...he can just use the "doomsday failsafe" lock it on iceman and send him to the phantom zone, if he can do it to the entire city of metropolis I doubt iceman's gonna be that big of a problem...

Iceman freezes the Earth, and kills Batman.

You are dumb.

EsteemedLeader
crazy batman theory:
batman has a jet.........with missiles....... evil face

jinzin
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Iceman freezes the Earth, and kills Batman.

You are dumb.

or batman boomtubes him to apokolips before he gets the chance....you are dumber, and dumbest...

Cosmic Cube
or batman boomtubes him to apokolips before he gets the chance....you are dumber, and dumbest...

Iceman will freeze Batman before he can open the Boom Tube.

Impossible. You are, by far, the dumbest.

jinzin
and how is he gonna find batman again?

Blair Wind
how is Batman gonna find iceman, when iceman is water molecules? that have no sign of him (no energy) its just water vapor with his councouis...

jinzin
eep....i dunno...you got me on that one...

EsteemedLeader
batman boom tubes him to the land of prancing ponies and he freezes that and hes stuck there. 2 birds with one stone for batman

Blair Wind
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
batman boom tubes him to the land of prancing ponies and he freezes that and hes stuck there. 2 birds with one stone for batman

not...gonna...happen.....

jinzin
so if they both can't find eachother and they both have the capibility to take one another out with ease if they do....stalemate?

xmarksthespot
Why can't Iceman find Batman again? Nothing that's been said suggests that Batman has the capability to take out Iceman.

jinzin
how would he?

does the phantom zone failsafe seriously mean nothing to you?

xmarksthespot
how would he?
What? huh

does the phantom zone failsafe seriously mean nothing to you?
Iceman can transfer his consciousness into any body of H2O... a large constituent of Batman's body is H2O. Water, water everywhere...
He can reduced temperatures of any matter, not just water, to absolute zero by stopping atomic motion.

This thread is silly.

jinzin
so you're saying using a failsafe that can make an entire city disappear is useless against iceman if locked in on him?

xmarksthespot
Locked in on what? Iceman's incorporeal consciousness? All the H2O in the immediate vicinity including that in Batman's body? All the H20 in the world?

You still haven't explained why Batman is nowhere to be found?

Pointinel
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Locked in on what? Iceman's incorporeal consciousness? All the H2O in the immediate vicinity including that in Batman's body? All the H20 in the world?

^whoa! i didnt know bout that one... did the upgrades came from "X-MEN FOREVER?"

jinzin
does his conciousness not reside in one immediate location at any given time? I just don't understand how iceman is going to find him.....

xmarksthespot
There's a lot of stuff in the Superman vs Iceman thread. Very interesting. He can exist as an incorporeal consciousness inhabiting inorganic matter, like Quentin Quire and Phoenix, and he can "teleport" through bodies of water, ice, vapour by transferring his consciousness.

I don't understand how Batman intends to find Iceman. I can understand how Iceman finds Batman, he finds him because there is something substantial to be found.

BENITO
Iceman would beat Batman

Blair Wind
X has it right, dont even have to say anything...but I just did didnt I? oh well......

spiderboy5
i would like to say bats but all iceman has to do is freeze batman, simple as that. so this match goes to iceman!

Creshosk
200 IQ? Please. . .

Probably the same as two other fictional geniuses More like at least 300. . .

Anyway. . .

No bother with logic, he's batman.
no powers, but all powerful. An oxymoron. To be fair the phrase is "Knowledge is power" . ..

Anyway, I don't see what Batman could come up with in 1 day.

Because there is a difference between knowing something and being able to do something about it. 24 hours is not enough time.

Creshosk
does his conciousness not reside in one immediate location at any given time? I just don't understand how iceman is going to find him..... Part of the problem is batman only has one day of prep. . .one day to create both the offensive AND defensive devices. . .

He'd need something like cerebro, which uses alien Shiar technology, to find Iceman's conciousness. Then he'd need to be able to do something once he finds his conciousness.

And at the same time he's going to need a defense against Iceman attacking from the inside out.

Blair Wind
which he cant do...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
200 IQ? Please. . .

Probably the same as two other fictional geniuses More like at least 300. . .

Anyway. . .

To be fair the phrase is "Knowledge is power" . ..

Anyway, I don't see what Batman could come up with in 1 day.

Because there is a difference between knowing something and being able to do something about it. 24 hours is not enough time.

I'd say 300 aswell, not that he COULDN'T make the item, tis just that these kind of matches are usually too hard to discuss anyway.

Mainstream
3 words: Bat icepick......yo wickedph

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
3 words: Bat icepick......yo wickedph you're so gangsta Mainstream

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Mainstream
3 words: Bat icepick......yo wickedph

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.