Punisher vs. Deadpool vs. Deathstroke vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
I want C-masters opinion! I say punisher

The King of All
deathstroke

he's the only one of them that is actually superhuman. The rest of them are just maximum human. Deathstroke is was a strong guy who became 10x as strong as he was

Dizzle
I think his strength got another boost after he died, actually. And Deadpool's also up there in strength and agility, though not at the same level as Deathstroke. Slade kills them all unmercifully.

jgiant
Cant rule out weapons it is also a tactical match. i belive punisher has the most firerpower and tactical skills

CorderaMitchell
Deathstroke, he has the best brain, and use of weapons by far here.

He can react faster, and is used to dealing with numbers.

Nataku8188
Deadpool. Suitcase Nuke, then only he and Deathstroke are left. Deathstroke would realize it's a waste of time to face his marvel rip-off counterpart, and just tie him up or something.

jgiant
i see thank you c-master
P.S. jinzing is a weak minded fanboy! teach him a lesson!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Deadpool. Suitcase Nuke, then only he and Deathstroke are left. Deathstroke would realize it's a waste of time to face his marvel rip-off counterpart, and just tie him up or something.

I could see deadpool being a threat too.

Wynndar
deadpool's over rated. Batman and Slade would whoop his ass.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Wynndar
deadpool's over rated. Batman and Slade would whoop his ass.

How is he overrated? I don't think batman would whoop his ass, he's his superior in fighting I think, but deadpool has a nasty healing factor and little regard for his own well being.

CorderaMitchell
I just find deadpool funny, he's just a popular character.

Nataku8188
Now he is, where were all these 'fans' back when dp got canceled?

CorderaMitchell
Hell if I know, some people are just personal fans, they aren't bitchy letter writers.

Those are more of batman and wolverine fans.

EsteemedLeader
im batman fanboy so of course i say him. and deadpool is most definitely a rpi-off but i look past it because they got their priorities straight as to who to rip-off. deathstroke is teh awesome

CorderaMitchell
Deadpool is such a pimp though...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Deadpool is such a pimp though...

Now he is. He really wasn't such a humor first guy back in the day. It used to be his secondary trait, whereas being a badass merc was his main trait. Now it's the other way around.

CorderaMitchell
Agreed, remember the playboy style cover??

I like him now. Characters with personalities get more popularity, even if they are low scale guys.

Batman Wins
Batman, he knows who might beat him so he lets the others go at it then beats the guy when weakened.

CorderaMitchell
Please people would be on batman to get fame...

long pig
Slade grabs Punisher and easily overpowers him, uses him as a meat shield, takes out batman and shoves a super grenade down punishers shorts, throws the punisher-'nade at DP.....Slade then leaves...fast.
DP heals after an hour or so and goes to lunch.

Darth Martin
In this fight I think Punisher might do better than Batman. Slade beats them all and gets bored with DP and leaves.

newjak86
Slade rushes Punisher snapping his neck then he uses his staff to blast Batman to pieces.

Afterwards He then cuts of DP's head and then again and then agian then again.

Finally he shackles him down

Darth Martin
DS wins in the end.

Big Sexy
I give the fight to DP. Hes almost as crazy as the joker. He pulls out a bomb and blows them all to bits. Batman and Punisher are dead, and DS wakes up hours later but too late.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.