Wolverine vs. Red Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Disaster. The guys who made Wolverine his bones and wiped his mind were supposed to be horrors. Red Skull may make them look like paramedics.
The Skull can kill Captain America with some luck.
Would he find a way to destroy Wolverine w/ his healing factor and his adamantium?wounded1

Dark Thor
wolverine no doubt

jinzin
yep.

jrodslam
Well i doubt that hed be able to take a stob from Wolverine, but considering Skull to be a excellent martial artists hed be able to give Wolvie a good run for his money.

Would Wolverine be able to heal from Red Skulls death dust or whatever its called?

Considering if he could, it would take some time, and i think that would give Skull the opportunity to try and finish him off. Imo.

CorderaMitchell
wolverine..

jinzin
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well i doubt that hed be able to take a stob from Wolverine, but considering Skull to be a excellent martial artists hed be able to give Wolvie a good run for his money.

Would Wolverine be able to heal from Red Skulls death dust or whatever its called?

Considering if he could, it would take some time, and i think that would give Skull the opportunity to try and finish him off. Imo.

great points...i still feel wolverine would take this though..

Zod4Life
Wolverine

Tron
All I have to say is, if anyone saw what Black Panther did to Red Skull, then imagine what Logan would do.

I could be wrong, but it's something to think about.

Batman Wins
lol

Zod4Life
Red Skull is just an ugly weirdo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.