Plo Koon is the Best!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
I think Plo Koon and Ki-Adi-mundi with Obi wan are the best jedi!

i even had trouble watching ki and Plo die..
sad

AND:::::: if you hate ki-adi or Plo don'y post on this forum! please!

ShaKoon
Plo Koon should not have died, maybe he did not! he might've dropped out of the cockpit instead of fighting seeing how many pilots there were!

Swanky-Tuna
I liked Ki-Adi-Mundi too. He had an aura to him.

And now you're in for a long chain of flaming spam about making this thread.

Tron
Wrong forum, you wanted the Star Wars Forum.

Don't worry, Paola should be moving it shortly.wink

Paola
thanks Tron

moving...

Captain REX
Woohoo, now we can have another 'OMG J3d1 roxxors!' thread...

BAILY
Plo Koon isnt that great a character... but that is due to Lucas not giving him enough screentime... he is one of the most underused cool Jedi.. i loved him in hte Playstation Game "Star Wars Jedi Power Battles"... and I was looking forward to seeing him fight in AOTC.... but that didnt happen...

And Ki-Adi.. well he just kicks ass... well until Bacara kicked his....hehe...

I dont think Plo died either.. he could have ejected..... (crosses fingers for his appearance in the SW TV show in 2008)

Admiral Akbar
Plo Koon is not the best jedi, no chance in hell.

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by BAILY
Plo Koon isnt that great a character... but that is due to Lucas not giving him enough screentime... he is one of the most underused cool Jedi.. i loved him in hte Playstation Game "Star Wars Jedi Power Battles"... and I was looking forward to seeing him fight in AOTC.... but that didnt happen...

And Ki-Adi.. well he just kicks ass... well until Bacara kicked his....hehe...

I dont think Plo died either.. he could have ejected..... (crosses fingers for his appearance in the SW TV show in 2008)

lol, you saw him blow up inside the cockpit, then crash.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Captain REX
Woohoo, now we can have another 'OMG J3d1 roxxors!' thread...

*sits back and relaxes for a change*

darthmonkey9206
o yeah, just noticed you were no longer a mod ken...

Captain REX
Wow, I certainly missed something...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Captain REX
Wow, I certainly missed something...

*sips his martini*

Captain REX
Shaken, not stirred?

Ken Kenobi
Stirred, not shaken.

PVS
OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! PLO IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! SHOUTOUT TO MY PEEPS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

derp erm

dgeniu
Ki-Adi reminded my of Gandalf... somehow. Unfair that he died because of some lame clone troopers, after previously surviving Grievous...

Captain REX
I think Knights more major than Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin should have died at Palpatine's hands. Ki-Adi-Mundi would have been worthy of this, but then again, I can't do shit to change anything big grin

ShaKoon
Ya, i was dissapointed to see Saesee and Agen and Kit go down so fast, i mean, how come mace windu is so much stronger? it is the purple lightsaber isn't it? shifty

yes, i saw plo koon in the cantina in ANH, ki-adi got his arm blasted off sad

BATISTA
hes cool but died like a b*tch.

GGgrievous725
plo didnt die like a bich he was not ran over by a car he was shot down death to all clones

War_Lord
I smiled when Plo and Ki-Adi died. It means that the greatest Jedi/Sith ever created was soon coming...

Darth Vader

GGgrievous725
sick bstrd

Admiral Akbar
Darth Vader is a homo siith, and if you think he was the greatest sith/jedi, thats pretty sad you think that way. Go to the versus forums to learn more about this greatest sith.

War_Lord
Admiral Akbar you can Sysph. He was the very first Sith ever in the Star Wars Galaxy and was feared by all.

Captain REX
Originally posted by ShaKoon
yes, i saw plo koon in the cantina in ANH, ki-adi got his arm blasted off sad

...what?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Darth Vader is a homo siith, and if you think he was the greatest sith/jedi, thats pretty sad you think that way. Go to the versus forums to learn more about this greatest sith.

well there are (on my count) 4 sith,

Dooku
Palps
Maul
Anakin

and though never seen darth plagius..

and palps and Anakin were the best...

so....yea

oh and Koon is dead, you see him blow up in the cockpit of his fighter, hes dead.

oh and he wasent cool, because he never did anything.

FistoFan
Agen sucked:
http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/6/65/The_Murder_of_Agen_Kolar.jpg

Captain REX
Stop posting irrelevant pictures. no expression

Neo_Version 7
That's actually a pretty funny pic. laughing out loud

Bespin Bart
AGEN: Huh? Oh, I got stabbed...damn... *falls over*

FistoFan
It's not irrelevant. Someone said something about Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.