Wolverine vs Azreal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onikirimaru
Azreal is fighting with the System fully operational (with knives/sword) Wolverine has his adamatium and healing factor. Can Wolverine out fight azreal and cut him? Can Azreal hurt Wolverine bad enough to get a win on him?

Discuss

DarkCrawler
Azrael wins.

Onikirimaru
Care to eleaborate? Does Azreal have the ability to hurt or kill Wolverine beyond the healing factor? Or do you just think Azreal could outfight Wolverine all over the place to the point where Wolverine just cant lay a finger on him.

DarkCrawler
Azarel is probably faster, stronger and otherwise better. He probably aims to the fatal parts, and I think he is good enough to hit the heart, for example.

CorderaMitchell
He's smart and skilled.

But look out, apparently wolverine can grow vital organs back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nataku8188
Azrael would do the same thing to Wolverine that Deadpool does, but on a much larger scale. I.E. jump around and slice him up until he can't take no more slicin'.

CorderaMitchell
Thats not what I hear, "olverine can take hits from hulk" is what you'll likely get.

DarkCrawler
"Can he do more damage then Hulk?"

-Jinzin

CorderaMitchell
You figured it out.

Wolveirne beats 100 ninjas...

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He's smart and skilled.

But look out, apparently wolverine can grow vital organs back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Very thread you mock wolverine or some thing, and other people see it, then every starts to mock him, and then blinded on what wolverine can do, and hate his guts.

No I dont think he could win. I dn his oppenent that well

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
Very thread you mock wolverine or some thing, and other people see it, then every starts to mock him, and then blinded on what wolverine can do, and hate his guts.

No I dont think he could win. I dn his oppenent that well

I'm in NO way mocking wolveine, just the people who say it, get the diff?

Why do you go to all wolveirne threads? You said you were staying out of them.

Logan 87
I'm in NO way mocking wolveine, just the people who say it, get the diff?

Why do you go to all wolveirne threads? You said you were staying out of them.

Oh man I told you already, but w/e man, I see how it is.

CorderaMitchell
I see how it is, you are VERY sensitive when it comes to wolverine, so much, that it bothers me.

Spiderman is THE most hated character of this forum, and the thing, I still hold my arguments.

How old are you, and why do you get SO defensive over wolverine.

Zahit
Azreal is never alone......Wolverine's in big trouble here folks....

http://www.friendlyfire.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/b3ta/gargamel_cookies.jpg

Logan 87
I see how it is, you are VERY sensitive when it comes to wolverine, so much, that it bothers me.

Spiderman is THE most hated character of this forum, and the thing, I still hold my arguments.

How old are you, and why do you get SO defensive over wolverine.

Wolverine was already the most hated mad, you dont here spiderman fanboys, and all this mocking sshit. Half the threads with wolverine in it is made and the poster says fanboy wolverines will come soon. You dont get that with spiderman. Spiderman wins like every battle here.

It must be my hightened senses.
You asking for age because no matter what i say you going to use it to make fun of me. No im not young and no im not extreamlt old, im between 15 and 20

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine was already the most hated mad, you dont here spiderman fanboys, and all this mocking sshit. Half the threads with wolverine in it is made and the poster says fanboy wolverines will come soon. You dont get that with spiderman. Spiderman wins like every battle here.

It must be my hightened senses.
You asking for age because no matter what i say you going to use it to make fun of me. No im not young and no im not extreamlt old, im between 15 and 20

Nope, people always want spiderman to lose, people hate fanboys, batmans are funny, wolveirne fanboys are a pain.

Saying wolverine beats flash, superman, metallo, and all of those don't really help.

Logan 87
Nope, people always want spiderman to lose, people hate fanboys, batmans are funny, wolveirne fanboys are a pain.

Saying wolverine beats flash, superman, metallo, and all of those don't really help.

What the ****kkk man i already explained why now u just ****ing doing this shit on purpose.

I said he looses. But if under extreame conditions and what part of fuicking batman has kriptonite with wolverine. You know ****ing lex beat him with kriptonite

If I i say wolverine beats flash if flash has no arms and legs you still will just go around saying this guy thinks wolverine could beat flash, and state in in ever ****ing thread. Yo **** this shit. Im gone

CorderaMitchell
What the ****kkk man i already explained why now u just ****ing doing this shit on purpose.

I said he looses. But if under extreame conditions and what part of fuicking batman has kriptonite with wolverine. You know ****ing lex beat him with kriptonite

If I i say wolverine beats flash if flash has no arms and legs you still will just go around saying this guy thinks wolverine could beat flash, and state in in ever ****ing thread. Yo **** this shit. Im gone

Don't lie to help yourself, how is batman and wolverine getting close?

I'd just like to know whats in your head, friend, no need to get mad.

dominic/wolf
question what can azreal do to logan

DarkCrawler
Kill him?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
question what can azreal do to logan

The same thing Deadpool did. Of course, he was facing bad healing factor Wolverine when he stabbed him into submission, but firey stabbing? I know I've seen Wolverine take fire like it's nothing, and I've seen Wolverine take fire like it's his worst enemy, so I'm gonna go down the middle and say it's just a little bit extra effective.

CorderaMitchell
The healing factor is soooo vague...

DarkCrawler
I think the blades burn through Wolverine with ease, to the heart or lungs and kill him.

CorderaMitchell
Possible, but people are saying he can grow those back, I think not.

Why would he have the skeleton?

whobdamandog
I think you all are missing the point here..Wolverine can jump up 3 stories in the air...no way can Azreal lay a finger on him...laughing

Nataku8188
Originally posted by whobdamandog
I think you all are missing the point here..Wolverine can jump up 3 stories in the air...no way can Azreal lay a finger on him...laughing

Azrael can jump... THIRTY! stories in the air! Ya!

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine can heal from a molecule...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.