Snufflers ~ Even the fleas don't put us off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Sirius is my favourite male character in HP. I especially liked him in his Marauder days, I can't wait to see who they cast to play him for Ootp!

Phoenix
How gd is this pic!

http://www.hp-rpg.com/userimages/sirius/styleimages/main.gif

Am I right in thinking thats Heath Ledger?

Saberstylemasta
I'm not sure.....but I ave to say this about Sirius. it is with a heavy heart, and a pancake in my pocket(this i what you get when you take me, an all nighter, 4 pepsis, and 2 lbs of choclate) that I say.....SIRUIS BLACK IS THE SHIZ-NEY!!!!

Imaginary
Yeah, sure looks like him Phoe smile

The Alpha
Snufflers? Wasn't it Snuffles?

Imaginary
Snufflers... as we, the fans, call ourselves Snufflers?

Syren
droolio

Heath freakin' Ledger? I'm enchanted...

RoguePw25
I love Sirius, and that's a nice pic Phoe! lol I liked him because he was the only father figure Harry really had. (besides Dumbeldore I guess)

Syren
yes Well, Dumbledore was more of a guide, a teacher (yeah, I know, headmaster)... Sirius was definitely more of the father figure type big grin

DarkRiku13
Only one pic can sum up Sirius Black's life in Azkaban:

LonDon06
Originally posted by Phoenix
Sirius is my favourite male character in HP. I especially liked him in his Marauder days, I can't wait to see who they cast to play him for Ootp!

FYI they already HAVE a Sirius cast... Gary Oldman

The Phantom
Originally posted by LonDon06
FYI they already HAVE a Sirius cast... Gary Oldman Did he sign up for OotP? Because he might not have signed up like a lot of people seem to not be doing.

SIRIUS RULES!

LonDon06
It wont happen, the fans wont let it

daisuke
:cry: poor snuffles......

Wolflet
thats a hot pic phoe drolio

Phoenix
FYI they already HAVE a Sirius cast... Gary Oldman

But they haven't cast a YOUNG Sirius yet

The Phantom
It wont happen, the fans wont let it Fans can't do anything.

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Phoenix
But they haven't cast a YOUNG Sirius yet That's a good point. Who do you think'll play him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.