Captain Britain v Captain America over third world debt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
The two are battling over 3rd World debt.
CB wants Bush to wipe clean the slate on 3rd World Debt, Steve Roger wants the same thing (his a cool guy) unfortunately he is under orders from Dubya to battle CB as his champion, if Braddock wins debt is gone, if Rogers wins the interest is increased. The battleground is Iraq. Who wins?

Bono and Geldof are in Captain Britains corner, he has the luck of the irish.

Bush and Satan are in Steve Rogers j/k

Scoobless
you still differentiate between Bush and Satan?.... how quaint

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
you still differentiate between Bush and Satan?.... how quaint

Yes Satan is much more intelligent. Dubya's SAT scores were sub normal.

Solidus Snake
uh-oh....here we go!

Zahit
I go with Captain Britain.
Captain America will lose with the likes of Satan and the Ruler of Hell in his corner...

Zahit
see....The Ruler of Hell....

http://www.globalismnews.com/horn-bush.jpg

CorderaMitchell
I'm saying captain britan, anyone have a pic?

Zahit
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm saying captain britan, anyone have a pic?

http://www.thyte.com/alandavis/pics/CaptainBritain.jpg

newjak86
I have another pic of him but it isn't his best looking one LOL wait you'll see what I mean.

long pig
America=Pimp
3rd World=Hoes

Where's my money bitches?!?!

long pig
http://www.ooze.com/finger/bushfinger.jpg
Where's his money, bitches??

newjak86
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/9396/punch19re.jpg

Solidus Snake
brian should have known better

long pig
You'd think so.
Juggernaut is pretty well known throughout the hero community, he should have known he'd get his face punched in.

newjak86
Yup he was just asking for it.

CorderaMitchell
That...was.... deliciously sexy. love

long pig
:sigh:
I remember back in my day Jugs would just walts into your favorite guys book and just kick their asses for no appearant reason......Those were the days.

newjak86
Yup they were the days now he is just a shell of his former self due to "Character Development"

long pig
May he R.I.P.....sad

newjak86
Yes but remember Juggs can't die he will return one day and Rip the Impersanaut in half.

long pig
I think they'll bring him back, but he won't be nearly as violent or crude.

This whole "Character Development" deal has been hinting the entire time that he'd get it back, but he's also figured out that there's no reason to hate X anymore or anyone anymore.....erm

What's a rampaging engine of destruction for if it neither rampages nor destructs??

whirlysplat
I say Captain Britainbig grin

newjak86
Well the idea of Juggs being a "good guy" I always thought could be a good thing. But I thought they should have always done it like him being a lone wolf where he has to fight his violent urges where he just can't seem to fit on any team. The other team mates seem to get hurt when Juggs goes Berserk idea. I always thought that would fit his character more.

CorderaMitchell
I hate the new juggernaut, even wolverine can beat him, or so he says.

long pig
Being a good guy is actually fine with me, but making him a hippy "Imagine all the people in harmony" crap isn't.

He's got a lot more character depth than people think, and would be more than capable of holding his own in his own title.

Ya know, bad guys would shit their pants if they encountered him and he was there to stop them.

The Sinister Six robs a bank, Jug shows up......oh shit......

whirlysplat
Anyway back on topic CB is battleing aainst third world debtsmile

long pig
lol
Fine whirly....

Well, Cap American understands that if you give a mouse a cookie......

newjak86
I know the character depth he had. It was wasted and Juggs was always tossed on the back burner in developmenat.
I know could you imagine just imagine Juggs being on the good side. Villians would be going to prison with broken arms. Imagine him in New York it would never be safer.
Robber: So we're going to rob a bank today.
Other Robber: Wait if we come across the Juggernaut we could die he isn't like the other heros he doesn't hold back.
1st Robber: Good point, Let's go see a movie instead.

newjak86
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Anyway back on topic CB is battleing aainst third world debtsmile
I really don't know Capt A is fighting for his country like he always thinks so he would be no pushover.

long pig
Cap America is like most Americans that I know, he doesn't like the government but he loves the land. He'd back it up no matter the case.

Like a little brother, I can pick on my little bro and call him named all I want, but if someone else does, I'd kick their ass.

whirlysplat
But Captain ~BRitain is much more powerful, although Satan may give some power to Cap in this scenario

newjak86
Yup thats true so we know Capt A wouldn't hold back at all.

whirlysplat
But what about Live 8 Cap Britain has Bob and Bono on his sidebig grin

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig

lol... i'd love to see that... Hydroman'd be ok though

newjak86
Originally posted by Scoobless
lol... i'd love to see that... Hydroman'd be ok though
Unless Juggs got thirsty evil face

whirlysplat
Back to topic please people

long pig
Well, since captian america owns captian britain, I don't see CB attacking the man who holds the strings to his arms.

Cap A:"Dance Captian Britain, Dance!"

newjak86
I'm sorry Scoob got me back off sorry.
Anyway Capt A will never qiut if he thinks he's fighting for his country. Capt B is gonna have to kill him first and I don't see Capt B killing Capt A and ridding the world of a good man.

DarkCrawler
No. But he can knock him out.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by newjak86
I'm sorry Scoob got me back off sorry.
Anyway Capt A will never qiut if he thinks he's fighting for his country. Capt B is gonna have to kill him first and I don't see Capt B killing Capt A and ridding the world of a good man.

but Cap B wants to "Feeeeed the World" and Cap A under the control of Duby and Satan wants to stop him.

long pig
True True, but Cap A embodies the spirit of the big A.

Not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

whirlysplat
True True, but Cap A embodies the spirit of the big A.

Not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Yes and Satan in Cap A's corner is a big problem.

But Cap Britain must "Feeeeeed the World" and stop the evil ones, even though Cap A is a good blokebig grin

CorderaMitchell
Being a good guy is actually fine with me, but making him a hippy "Imagine all the people in harmony" crap isn't.

He's got a lot more character depth than people think, and would be more than capable of holding his own in his own title.

Ya know, bad guys would shit their pants if they encountered him and he was there to stop them.

I would love reading juggernaut than reading hulk, but he'd need alittle more personality.

Would he have a little friend, as a contrast?

long pig
Yes, FEEEEEEEEEEED them to sharks.

Honestly now, if your shit ain't together by now, those fools are a lost cause.

I have no pity on those who refuse to help themselves.

In my stay overseas, it's like a daily questions of "What have YOU done for Africa today?"...man please.

newjak86
I don't know if he would have a little buddy but i think he could have more personalilty. I mean if he got his full power back that means that Cyttorak would have some influence on him and Cain would constantly have to battle Cyttorak. Plus how would the World accept him would they forgive him for the things he has done.

long pig
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I would love reading juggernaut than reading hulk, but he'd need alittle more personality.

Would he have a little friend, as a contrast?

Cain has a huge unexplored personality!! Seriously!

He's the most 3D character of all bricks.

Who'd you like to see as his sidekick? Maybe like....Deadpool? eek!

Or maybe Nick Fury!!! YES!!!

Nick Fury and Jugs save the day!!

whirlysplat
Yes, FEEEEEEEEEEED them to sharks.

Honestly now, if your shit ain't together by now, those fools are a lost cause.

In my stay overseas, it's like a daily questions of "What have YOU done for Africa today?"...man please.

Interestingsad

long pig
Ooo..He can also start getting smarter, and maybe training martial arts to make himself more deciplined.

Nick Fury basically just drops Jug in a target zone, and Jug proceeds to whoop ass....
Imagine this, Jugs with jet boots to fly, RPG's and huge guns!!

newjak86
No you can't give Jugs Jets or Guns not his style like I said his Comic should first start to focus only on him and him battling the Demons inside of him. He has a lot of demons to battle and one evil inside of him that he must control.

long pig
Interestingsad

Yes, I know...I'm a bit harsh.
But....I dunno, it's like.....how long before "Help" turns into "Dependancy"? Then "Dependancy" turns into animosity and hate because they didn't get what they want.

This is the case with WAY too many 3rd world countries.

Zahit
But what about Live 8 Cap Britain has Bob and Bono on his sidebig grin

long pig
No you can't give Jugs Jets or Guns not his style like I said his Comic should first start to focus only on him and him battling the Demons inside of him. He has a lot of demons to battle and one evil inside of him that he must control.

Fine agreed. Just was a first thought.

He could battle his demons his first few issues, ala Wolverine.
He will feel guilty for all he's done and would really never trust himself again, making him very interesting.

Can he at least have a sword.....a large sword.

Ninja Jug! eek! lol Black armor and all...that's a cool image.

newjak86
I would like it if he went back to Red armor but Black would be good also. Please with the Demons he would face he would make Wolverine look like a goody two shoes like Cyclops. Juggs shouldn't have any weapon unless it is enchanted to be unbreakable like him. Besides when you think of Juggs you think Fist o Cuffs

hoorayforpeepee
captain britain loses because bono is on his side.

Laminator_X
Captain Britain would win. Captain America's not a "My country, right or wrong!" kind of patriot. Cap A. would put up a fight, make it look good, and take a fall. He stopped blindly following orders years ago, and he's not too much of a boyscout to hoodwink the corrupt and look like a chump while doing it if it means feeding millions.

Scoobless

the only comments i have to make to you on that remark could get me banned

Cosmic Cube
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/9396/punch19re.jpg

Lmao... Juggernaut kicks ass.

Scoobless
i have that issue... Cap goes back for more.... and continues to get his ass handed to him (as far as i can recall)

CorderaMitchell
SUPABUMP!!!

willRules
I have an issue where Deadpool fought Juggs once. He couldnt hurt him, but he lasted quite a while. He even managed to slow him down by throwing a crate full of kitchen knifes at him and tipping over a vat of molten lava stuff onto Juggs...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.