Batman vs Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerful one
Both get 3 days of prep time. Both get full information on the other.
Batman and Human Torch get 7 days of prep. Human torch nor batman can get help from anybody. Fight in New York. (No spiderman cannot interfere)

Scoobless
so is it 3 or 7 days of prep?

without prep i'd go for Torch, with it i'd say Batman could take it

powerful one
oops my bad i meant 3 days of prep

Nataku8188
Batman: I've got three days to get a suit that can stand up to the heat of the sun... oh man I'm so screwed.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Batman: I've got three days to get a suit that can stand up to the heat of the sun... oh man I'm so screwed.

Pretty much. 3 days isn't that long and Batman isn't Forge. Torch probably wins.

I can't wait to hear the, "He's Batman." "He'll find a way." arguments.

DarkCrawler
He's BATMAN, guys. He'll find a way.

colossus17
hold on wasent batman once thrown into the sun by sups....and survived?......i thought his suit protected him from anything from a minor grenade explosion to a full supernova......?...so i say batman takes it.....

Superman 24
Originally posted by colossus17
hold on wasent batman once thrown into the son by sups....and survived?......i thought his suit protected him from anything from a minor grenade explosion to a full supernova......?...so i say batman takes it.....

laughing Top 10 Funniest guys on this thread

Scoobless
i'm not sure he was trying to be funny.... i've read his other posts.... this one's about as serious as he gets

stick out tongue

colossus17
whistle shifty....dam u i hope the loch ness monster eats you...on one of your saturday hikes....

Scoobless
she only eats Sassenachs (if you don't know what that is...... look it up)

olympian
If Batman got tossed to the sun he would get the same result he will get against Torch in these conditions:

Fried Playboy

colossus17
lol so basically it eats englishman...whirly is not gonna like that.....

Scoobless
Originally posted by colossus17
lol so basically it eats englishman...whirly is not gonna like that.....

well it's not my policy..... if he's got a prob he should take it up with the Family Ness

http://www.sausagenet.com/prog/familyness/familyness_0.jpg

colossus17
indeed he should.....

GGgrievous725
Bats takes this one for sure he can make some stuff to water torch down aand yall are forgetting batmans cape protects him from intense heat

K3VIL
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
Bats takes this one for sure he can make some stuff to water torch down aand yall are forgetting batmans cape protects him from intense heat
You can't be serious.
But I once heard Batman's belt is like Mary Poppins bag, so he may pull out a huma-torch guy repel spray and win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.