Gamora vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Great Fighters

manjaro
dude, gamora is touted as the most dangerous woman in the universe. batman is toast

Never
Originally posted by manjaro
dude, gamora is touted as the most dangerous woman in the universe. batman is toast

Khellendros
Batman is gonna need soooooooooooooo many gadgets to win this fight. Seriously. She's THAT badass. This chick has hurt Drax and fought Thanos to a standstill, and she's only upper street level at most.

manjaro
no she's enhanced, by thanos himself

Khellendros
Originally posted by manjaro
no she's enhanced, by thanos himself
Yes, she is enhanced, but physically, I'd put her around Wolverine or Sabretooth in strength, maybe Daredevil in speed and agility. I'd seriously only put her raw lifting strength at two tons max, and I thnk that's a stretch.

Solidus Snake
it would take 5-10 wolverines to lift 2 tons

wolverine gutted gamora in the infinity crusade i believe. she wasnt such hot stuff then.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

wolverine gutted gamora in the infinity crusade i believe. she wasnt such hot stuff then.
5-10?? More like two or three. And, I have a scan here of him punching her in the gut, but she was a LITTLE distracted by two huge bodies crashing into the room.

Cosmic Cube
If Batman gets his utility belt, Gamora gets the Time Gem, just to make things fair. stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

Somebody's got their stats all messed up. confused

Khellendros
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
If Batman gets his utility belt, Gamora gets the Time Gem, just to make things fair. stick out tongue
Pffft, just give her her dagger, she'll be fine.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Khellendros
Pffft, just give her her dagger, she'll be fine.

Perhaps Cosmic Cube was being sarcastic, Khell... no expression

Solidus Snake
Somebody's got their stats all messed up. confused

how do u figure. wolverine is as strong as a really strong man. say he can press 500 lbs.

a ton is 2000 or 2200 lbs depending on if ya use de metric system or not.

2 tons = 4000 or 4400 lbs

if wolvie lifts 500 lbs....well you can do the math

even if wolverine has peak human strength like batman does and can lift 800 lbs, my stats are still correct.

my stats are never wrong

ive seen nothing to show me that wolvie has superhuman strength. nothing.

Cosmic Cube
Batman can lift 800lbs?

jrodslam
Batman can lift 800lbs?

Bats, Daredevil, Wolvie. Cap i belive can lift about 1 ton if im not mistaken.

long pig
Wolverine maybe, Cap maybe.
DD and Bats, no.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
Bats, Daredevil, Wolvie. Cap i belive can lift about 1 ton if im not mistaken.

You most certainly are, young man.

Ultimate Cap can lift 2 tons. Mainstream Cap has the human maximum.

I highly doubt that Bat's is at the human maximum. DD definitely isn't.

Don't know about Wolvie.

long pig
Ultimate Cap is just Slade with a shield right?

He even has the extra brain power too, I think.

I've seen Wolverine lift a ton, I've seen Cap once or twice do something that was pretty heavy, possibly a ton.

Batman is near peak, DD is above average.

Solidus Snake
bats is peak and in comic when they say peak human they mean 800lbs

when did u see wolvie lift a tin

caus ei know he cant do it

and i mean 616 wolvie. 616 cap is at 800lbs and cap is stronger than wolvie.

K3VIL
Wolverine without adamantium bones can lift around 500/600 lbs.
With the adamantium, he's Class 800 lbs.
Captain America is in the same league.
Batman can lift 750 lbs, as Black Panther.

Laminator_X
Wolvie caught her flat footed. It happens, even to the great ones.

Classic Gamora was ehanced and trained by Thanos to be his assasin, especially to target the Magus. He made her "+5 Dagger of Slaying Anyone" too. Modern Gamora's body was "perfected" by Warlock when he ressurected. Her strength level in her new body has never really been tested, but they say Pip's about on Spiderman's level now. I'd expect her to be at least that.

manjaro
mainstream cap can lift 1500 lbs, or 3/4 of a ton, so can Black panther who was enhnaced by that enchanted fruit..(almost like loofy)smile

im not saying that bats wont put up a good fight. cuz lets face it we've seen him take on and take down guys much more powerful than he is, but if its just skill for skill, with no tricks and no gadgets just edged weapons or even a pistol or two bruce is dead

K Von Doom
Anyone who can stand toe to toe against Thanos, in fighting ability, will be taking down any regular street level - Cap, Wolverine, BP, Daredevil... you name it, Gamora's taking them down.

Gamora was distracted during the Infinity Crusade fight against Wolverine + mind controlled by the Goddess.

EsteemedLeader
cap can press 800

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.