Drax the Destroyer vs. Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Drax the destroyer

vs.

Wonderwoman

whirlysplat
Well Drax lost easily to Supes, I think he beats Simon Williams though.

whirlysplat
Oh its Wonderwoman she beats Drax

olympian
I actually dont know about this one. Raw strengh Drax is above, durability also. But she has the equipment and figthing ability to at least held her own.

Khellendros
Gamora dance all over Drax for quite some time before he landed his first hit. She didn't really hurt him, but considering she's only somewhat above peak human stats, that's pretty damn impressive. There's no reason Wonder Woman, who is stronger, faster, more invulnerable and just as skilled in hand to hand couldn't keep Drax busy long enough to wrap him up in the lasso.

Sentry
Then again WW lasso doesn't work on retards. It didn't work on Bizarro. Seriously if she has her lasso, she has a good chance of taking it.

WW Wins if she doesn't get hit.

olympian
"She didn't really hurt him, but considering she's only somewhat above peak human stats, that's pretty damn impressive"

Its her skills that are mad. She was trained by Thanos and her moves have put the hurt on Drax, Maxam and even went against Thanos and manage to held her own. Skillwise shes above WonderWoman.

"Then again WW lasso doesn't work on retards. It didn't work on Bizarro. Seriously if she has her lasso, she has a good chance of taking
it"

mmmmm good point there. stick out tongue

Khellendros
Originally posted by Sentry
Then again WW lasso doesn't work on retards. It didn't work on Bizarro. Seriously if she has her lasso, she has a good chance of taking it.

WW Wins if she doesn't get hit.
Doesn't work? I'm not saying she'd make him tell the truth, I'm just talking about hog-tying him to win the fight. Last I checked the thing was still damn near indestructible, no matter who it was tying down.

the Darkone
Drax cannot be hurt physically by no means unless wonderwoman has mental powers that can control people's mind. Drax will wear out wonderwoman physical he is more powerful than she is, and if he has the power gem forget it she is one dead amazon. Remember he can increase his ability's at will he was created to kill Thanos.

Khellendros
Originally posted by the Darkone
Drax cannot be hurt physically by no means unless wonderwoman has mental powers that can control people's mind. Drax will wear out wonderwoman physical he is more powerful than she is, and if he has the power gem forget it she is one dead amazon. Remember he can increase his ability's at will he was created to kill Thanos.
Actually, he can feel pain, he just can't really be injured. Gamora has caused him to say ouch at least once.

the Darkone
But pain doesn't bother him.When he fought the hulk in warlock and infinity watch hulk was landing hay makers it didn't even phase drax even though that was professor hulk Drax was liking it. What the hell the wonderwoman is going to do even different than the hulk.

Khellendros
Originally posted by the Darkone
But pain doesn't bother him.When he fought the hulk in warlock and infinity watch hulk was landing hay makers it didn't even phase drax even though that was professor hulk Drax was liking it. What the hell the wonderwoman is going to do even different than the hulk.
You're right. He feels pain, but it doesn't slow him down any. Seriously, Wonder Woman can't take him out in a brawl, but she is strong enoguh to trade a couple punches and realize she's not gonna knock him out. Then, it's just a amtter of relying on her speed and skill to keep Drax away until she gets in position to lasso him.

kgkg
Drax is too powerful for WW

Savior
DC mainstream Characters are too strong . And the most popular are way overated with the exception of batman and GL.

kgkg
Originally posted by Savior
DC mainstream Characters are too strong . And the most popular are way overated with the exception of batman and GL.
Too power?

Most cosmic marvel character can go to limitless can DC's JLA? Nope with the exception on Gl's ---- with there confidence and mustering

golem370
When looking over this thread I thought wait Drax has a concussive blast able to destroy a large meteor and he is faster then she I believe.

olympian
"DC mainstream Characters are too strong . And the most popular are way overated with the exception of batman and GL"

Too strong compared with who? The mid levels guys like Rhino at Marvel?

the Darkone
Drax like kgkg said is to powerful for wonderwoman, and also drax can increase his strength when he becomes in rage or using his cosmic energy to increase his own strength. After he beats the sh*t out of wonderwoman he will use her lasso as a jump rope.

snoopdogg
After reading WW #219 I have newfound respect for her.

She went toe to toe with Superman. Drax has a fight on his hands boys and girls.

armandovalles
If Drax has his power gem, then he literally KILLS her in one hit.

If Drax doesnt, then he would still win in my opinion, but it would just be alot harder.

thesilverspider
drax is the man he will finish her ww is nothing this guy is a beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.