the incredibles vs fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
its a four on four fight who would win??

hoorayforpeepee
i've wondered this myself.

i'm thinking the incredibles, mainly because the speed of Dash is a huge advantage. otherwise, mom/dad/daughter have the powers of thing, IW, and mr fantastic only increased.

and what's the deal with that baby? it seems to be the franklin richards equivilent.

Zatch
fantastic four. They have the edge I know they do.

8bitChris
Fantasic Four will easily stomp two inexperienced kids and their parents. Sue will stop the stretchy mom and Thing and Mr. Richards handle Mr. Incredible.

Leave the kids to Johnny. Dash wont be able to reach him.

whobdamandog
The real vs Battle should be between Marvel and Disney. Marvel should take Disney's asses to court for this blatant rip off...

lft4ded

Scoobless
how easily do you think the FF could beat that robot at the end of The Incredibles?

what was that thing called?

skizo
Forget you guys Incredibles win....I dont care what you say...I mean how can you argue this.....THEY'RE INCREDIBLE!!

Cosmic Cube
Sue puts Ben and Reed in a force field. Johnny goes supernova. The Incredibles are as good as dead.

Scoobless
Originally posted by skizo
Forget you guys Incredibles win....I dont care what you say...I mean how can you argue this.....THEY'RE INCREDIBLE!!

yes they are Incredible... but they're not quite Fantastic

Tron
Originally posted by whobdamandog
The real vs Battle should be between Marvel and Disney. Marvel should take Disney's asses to court for this blatant rip off...

Hey, Stan the Man said he was pretty impressed, so that's good enough for me.wink

CorderaMitchell
indeed, did anyone read the MadTv satire?

Cathy X-23
This match would be,so cute, think the incredibles, would win.
Jack-Jack is so unpredictable.

Metalmanx
I think Dash would prove to be quite effective against the FF, seeing as they don't have a super-fast teammate to combat him.

I dunno really.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
how easily do you think the FF could beat that robot at the end of The Incredibles?

what was that thing called?
Underminer ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.