Harry Potter and the War of the Wizards (RolePlay)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Okay, Finally. Rules
OOC talk will be put in (( )).
Talk in third person (Like in every RP ever known to man stick out tongue)
Keep it relatively clean erm I dont want this taken down.
And Keep up with the story dont go off on some random tangent.
THERE WILL BE SPOILERS So i suggest if you havent read the 6th book and dont want things spoiled for you, stay out until you finish

I invite anyone else to join just as long as they post here first!

((The story starts out right after Dumbledor's Funeral, so the train is leaving soon))
And so it begins....
The Summer had started out much hotter then usual, most of the hogwarts students had chosen to stay in the safety of their own home, and would not be coming back, which was understandable due to what had just happened. Professor Minerva McGonagall had taken over Headmistress temporarily as the school searched for a replacement. Hogwarts had a mournful air about it ever since Dumbledore was taken and most of the teacher seemed a little more silent and distracted then usual. Two replacement teachers had taken over Potions and Defence Against the Dark Arts. But most of the students didnt even bother to care. Many students were outside saying their final goodbyes to their friends

Buffy sat in the owlery scribbling a letter to her parents
" I won't be coming home this summer, so don't expect me to get off the train looking for you. Its about time I took care of myself and left you two. I wish it hadent of come to this, though im sure you're ecstatic. I will not support He who has ruined so many lives and if i ever catch you in the act i will not hesitate to take action. Your not so loving daughter, Elizabeth."
Buffy motioned for one of the owls to cometo her and tied the letter onto its foot. she leaned against the cold stonewalls and watched it soar out of sight.

shadow12
((are we still in hogwarsts or have been sent home)

Ronny
(( Were getting sent home soon))

shadow12
((oh thanks))
-lance sits in the gryffindor common room stareing out of the window wondering what will happen now that dumbledore had been murdered-

a1hsauce
((im still reading it sad... i cant rp cry ))

shadow12
((how far are you))

Ronny
Buffy slid silently down the stone steps of the owlery, through the hall to the Fat Lady, she hadn't finished packing her bags. She muttered the pasword distractedly and wandered into the common room. She saw lance staring out the window. "How're you feeling?"

Ronny
Originally posted by a1hsauce
((im still reading it sad... i cant rp cry )) ((You can if you want, there just might be a few spoilers sad ))

shadow12
Originally posted by Ronny
Buffy slid silently down the stone steps of the owlery, through the hall to the Fat Lady, she hadn't finished packing her bags. She muttered the pasword distractedly and wandered into the common room. She saw lance staring out the window. "How're you feeling?" the head master just been assassinated what do you think i feel i just wish i could help in someway

Ronny
Buffy placed a hand carefully on his shoulder, "You can help, you were and still are loyal to him, aren't you?" she sighed and started up to the dorms then turned around, "You're coming back next year. Right?"

shadow12
yes i'm loyal to him yet and i might not come next year my dad is already having a fit about the death eaters coming here i just wish i could get my hands on malfoy

Ronny
Buffy sighed, "Don't we all." she felt a smallpain in her stomach and turned her back to Lance, She walked slowly up the steps, "I'm more in it for Snape." She added quitely then dissapeared into her dorm.

Vathu
Nalfein sat staring into a corner trying to accept Dumbledor's Death. He knew Everyone at the school was devastated by his murder, but he thought he was the one suffering the worst. Normally he would find that he would stand up and take action but thought against the idea. Urden sat silently on his shoulder feeling the same devastation that sweeped the school.

shadow12
thats true -heads back up to his dorm to finish packing-

Puddin Pop
Tianna leaves the common room...even she was sad Dumbledor had died...she felt miserable. "Why did he die?" Tianna sits on a moving staircase and covers her face.

Ronny
When Buffy came back down with her trunk she had braided her hair into two long pigtails and dresed into muggle clothes. She sat down on her trunk and pushed down the stairs just like always, landing with a thunk on the Common room carpet. Her gray tabby Emtrey pancing to her side. Buffy stroked her pet and looked at the common room around her. "This may be the last time I ever see this place." she told Emtrey, the tabby mewwed sadly. "Yes, we all miss him." Buffy glanced out the window at Dumbledore's Tomb. "Well the train should be leaving soon, we best get going." She stood up and pulled her trunk with her, Emtrey following closely behind.

Puddin Pop
As the staircase moved Tianna slid to the other side. "I'm not leaving...." Tianna frown and pets her friends cat coming down the stairs.

shadow12
-finished packing his books and made his trunk hover with a wave of his wand and walked down to the common room-

Ronny
((Is that my cat?))

Puddin Pop
A gryffindor girl came down the stairs. "Hello Tianna...dont be so sad about Hogwarts." Tianna smiles trying not to cry...and stood up and hugged the girl. "Its really sad...he died...Draco left..." Tianna sat back down.

Puddin Pop
((Is that my cat?)) ((No...if you want it to be then shure.))

Ronny
"It's Draco's fault he's dead in the first place." Buffy said, slightly angry. She patted Tianna on her shoulder, "You might want to find better company," She started off, "Come Emtrey"

(( Okay))

shadow12
-following buffy slightly sad-

Puddin Pop
Tianna laughs..."Your right...but Draco was nice to me..." Tianna looks down over the railing.

Ronny
Emtrey rubbed his small head against Lances leg and mewwed knowingly. "Hey, do you want to share a carriage with Emtrey and I" Buffy asked Lance slightly worried about her friends well being. Then Buffy looked up above her at Tianna "Some people can fool you" She smiled half heartedly

shadow12
he better hope i never find him

shadow12
Emtrey rubbed his small head against Lances leg and mewwed knowingly. "Hey, do you want to share a carriage with Emtrey and I" Buffy asked Lance slightly worried about her friends well being. yes i would like that

Puddin Pop
Tianna feels hot tears press into her eyes and runs off.

Ronny
"Cool we can stack on chocolate frogs and think up painful curses." Buffy grinned masking her pain. She looked down at the grass as they wandered out to the carriages that brought them to The Hogwarts Express.

shadow12
sounds fun -following her wanting revenge but wondering how harry is taking this-

Puddin Pop
Tianna sighs and looks for her friends on the Hogwarts Express. "Kate..oops." Tianna closes door slightly blushing.

Ronny
Buffy threw herself into a carriage and helped Emtrey in, "Cheer up Lance, do you think Dumbledore would want everyone to sulk around in his memory instead of worring about the real problem." After Lance got into the carriage she closed the door, taking one last look at Dumbledore's tomb, then under her breath whispered "Nitwit Oddment Blubber Tweak."

shadow12
yeah you have a point and i haven't forgot the real problem

Ronny
Buffy felt the train jerk and start off, "I will miss him though, he was always so bright, even in these dark times." She swallowed a mouthful of chocolate frog and smiled again. "It'll all be okay."

shadow12
yeah i'm sure everything will turn out ok -grabbed a chocolate frog and bit it's head off- i'm really worried about what harry might do

Ronny
"I'm sure whatever Harry does, it'll be for the better, and I'm sure we'll all be by his side when he does it." Buffy moaned and looked down at her feet, "But I can't help but think, what if he doesn't kill Voldemort. What'll happen then?" Emtrey pounced at a chocolate frog hopping around the carriage.

Ronny
((where is everyone?))

shadow12
well i kinda overheard him talking to ron and hermione about him find i think it was horacruxes or something like that i'm almost positive he will finish him

shadow12
(not sure)

Ronny
Buffy sighed and stuffed another frog in her mouth, "I sure hope he does." The evening was starting to drape itself over the train which ment they were almost half way home. "I hope they got my letter" She muttered to herself.

shadow12
what letter -curiously-

Ronny
Buffy looked up at Lance, "Oh i wrote a letter to my parents, Told then to **** off and that i wasnt going home to them." she looked over at Emtrey who was snacking on the chocolate frog she had caught. "I dont know what im goning to do, but I'm glad to be away from them. Maybe I'll live at the Leaky cauldron"

shadow12
you could stay with me for awhile untill you work something out

Ronny
Buffy looked at him curiously, "Really? Wouldn't your parents mind?" Emtrey jumped onto Buffy's lap and fell asleep.

shadow12
of course not my mom might not like it at first but i can talk her into it

Ronny
Buffy nodded at him and smiled, "Thanks. I won't be to much of a burden. God, if you knew my parents."

Ronny
((im Going now, see you later))

shadow12
err hope you don't mind muggles

shadow12
((im Going now, see you later)) (k)

Puddin Pop
Tianna takes Berty Bots every flavor beans from the trolly as well as a butter beer going over her plan in her head. Tianna looks out the window and opened it a tiny bird flew in with a letter. Tianna opens the letter and gasps covering her mouth and sents the bird back looking at the letter again she laid across the seats and puts the letter away.

shadow12
-looks at tianna-

Puddin Pop
Stairs at ceiling shocked.

shadow12
-looks at her and sighs- what is wrong with you-

Puddin Pop
"Why do you want to know?" Tianna said nastily then felt really bad. "Sorry im just mad...I tend to let out my anger on other people im so sorry....."

shadow12
understandable so what is wrong

Puddin Pop
"My mother is dead...fathers in Azkaban." Tianna smiled to hold back tears. "I knew he would be caught sooner or later."

shadow12
who is your dad

Puddin Pop
Tianna holds her breath, "Nobody you know who would notice."

shadow12
but i wanna know

Puddin Pop
"........Vash." Tianna looks out window.

shadow12
oh.....

Puddin Pop
"Yeah...want some?" Holds a bottle of butter beer and Berty Bots every flavor beans out to Lance.

shadow12
nah i'm good -grabbed another chocolate frog-

Puddin Pop
"Have you seen Crab and Goyal...its odd them without Draco."

Vathu
Nalfein sat in front of Tianna and talked to urden. "Urden...... Where do we go? He was like my father, now..... He's dead..." Urden let out a depressing squeak.

shadow12
no i haven't

shadow12
Originally posted by Vathu
Nalfein sat in front of Tianna and talked to urden. "Urden...... Where do we go? He was like my father, now..... He's dead..." Urden let out a depressing squeak. do mind muggles??

Puddin Pop
Nalfein sat in front of Tianna and talked to urden. "Urden...... Where do we go? He was like my father, now..... He's dead..." Urden let out a depressing squeak. Tianna turns her head not shure who he was talking about.

Vathu
"This is my first time into the muggle world." He said, embarrassed. "I was raised by Him..... I don't think anyone knew about it though, except for the teachers. I've only been out into the alley." Urden squeaked happily and shook Nalfeins ear. "What Urden?" Urden whispered squeaks into nalfeins ear. "Oh! Yes I would like to, Lance."

shadow12
stay with me then buffy is staying also

Puddin Pop
Tianna smiles, "I'm staying in the Leaky Cauldron."

Vathu
"OK." Nalfein said, turning back around to smile.

Puddin Pop
Tianna gets up to see Kate and opens the door. "Kate...arrg." Slams door and walks back her face covered in ash. "Shes mad at me."

silvertsume
Recca woke up to the steady rumbling of the train... how long had she been asleep? her gaze fell upon the quickly moving scenery and she sighed. 'what now?' she thought. she rubbed her eye with one hand then yawned.

Movie_Geek_
Alex had been looking out the window when Recca woke up. In their compartment. " I think the train is stopping " Alex was in her normal cloths and was standing up now. " why would we stop? " she pulled out her wand.

ybbob839
*Bobby peeks his head into lances compartment*

"Mind if I sit down i can't find any open seats, and i dont wanna be out here if the train has stopped it cant be good."

(everyone gone?)

Movie_Geek_
Go right ahead I want to see why we are stopping.

ybbob839
"Well would you like some company it's better than sitting here being curious, I dunno how much help i would be though im only a third year"

Puddin Pop
Tianna smiles at Bobby staring at him then takes her small owl out petting it.

Chibi Boy
Snortle Was sobbing in a quiet corner after his 'dad' died.

Puddin Pop
Tianna put her owl back in it's cage and lays back she felt like screaming reading the note and threw it out the window thinkg her life was going to have bad luck for ever.

lilmisskitten
Rouge walks silently up the corridors wondering where everyone has gone wondering who this girl with the owl was, "can i join you "

sits down not waiting for an answer

Puddin Pop
"Shure." Tianna nods. "So...whats up?" Tianna breaks the silence.

lilmisskitten
*sighs* "Not Much is going to be happeneing without Dumbledore, although i don't see why everyones so cut up about it, he was old and gona go soon" Rouge shakes her head in dismay " eh wouldn't of wanted us to eb so hurt by it he would of wanted us to get on with it , and thats exatly what i plan to do " rouge stares out of the window "and Malfoys gonna be the first to get it" she growled

Puddin Pop
"You know I talked to Harry, he said Snape did it.

lilmisskitten
" yeah well Malfoy Helped along the way, the silly little woose " Turns to Tianna and her eyes flashes red "you know, Snapes gonna get it too "

Puddin Pop
"Yeah...once my dad gets out of Azkaban he will get it worse..."

lilmisskitten
Looks at her , rases an eyebrow," Just who is your dad ?"

Puddin Pop
"Vash...."

lilmisskitten
Laughs emotionlessly, "yes , i heard you say before, who is Vash" Leans back" to be in Azkaban we must of heard of him "

Puddin Pop
"You know who has never noticed him...even if he would wear a pink cloak and dance around him." laughs and then frowns. "He will get out...he killed my mom before he got in Azkaban."

lilmisskitten
"Ahhh, so what are you going to do ? ", surfs round in her bag the pulls out a chain with a small cross on it, "we're friends now right ? "

Puddin Pop
"Why not? Would you like to help me kill my dad?" Tianna looked seriouse.

lilmisskitten
"Ahhhh thats a big favor, but everything must hapen for a reason so yes i will, here"

hands the chain over
"this will protect you for as longas we're friends because i protect those who i care about, if you tap it with you wand adn say ABILUMA its will turn into a sword in crusted with black stones and while your wearing it you will be protected for certain spells, those of which i cannot reveal otherwise the chain will become void" smiles

Puddin Pop
Tianna smiles and looks at the chain. "This will be helpful...are you going home with your parents?"

lilmisskitten
Rouge looks out the window , "i would if had any, but.........alas no"

Puddin Pop
"Oh...then where will you go?"

lilmisskitten
Chuckles "thats a good question i hadnt thought that far into it , i suppose i'll wander, ill go to diagon ally see if i can find somewhere to stay"

Puddin Pop
"Thats what I'm doing..." Tianna smiles and takes the owl out again.

lilmisskitten
" We get a room toghether, how fun" watches your owl "i'm Getting an Owl when we get there"

Puddin Pop
"Cool that will be fun." The little owl flys on to Rouge's shoulder.

lilmisskitten
"ahhhh" strokes the owl on the head " whats...its...name, i don't say it out of rudeness i say it as i don't know if its a boy or a girl "

Ronny
Originally posted by shadow12
err hope you don't mind muggles Buffy look at him, surprised. "Of course i don't mind, what would give you the idea that i do... ah right.." She sunk into her seat shamefully, "Pureblood. But I love muggles, they're fascinating." She grinned and helped herself to another frog.

Ronny
"OK." Nalfein said, turning back around to smile. Buffy smiled at Nalfein warmly, "I'm not to used to muggles either. My parents have a small problem with them, and being forced to live with them the last 17 years of my life i only got to read about them in books." She looked at Emtrey who was asleep in her lap. "They have the strangest ways of doing things, a 'toaster', really!"

silvertsume
Recca sat quietly stroking her black owl shard. She sighed, somewhat depressed when she noticed the group across from her. they were all from the gryffindor((sry...sp)) house.. they wouldnt accept the company of someone such as her, from the slytherin house. shard, who had been asleep looked up at her, then nipped her, in an annoyed way before flying discretely over to tianna and perching on her shoulder.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Go right ahead I want to see why we are stopping.

Alex looks in Buffy and Nalfein's compartment. with Bobby behind her. "Do you guys know why the train is stoping " Alex knew Buffy from Charms and thought she would the one to ask for help if somthing was up.

shadow12
Buffy look at him, surprised. "Of course i don't mind, what would give you the idea that i do... ah right.." She sunk into her seat shamefully, "Pureblood. But I love muggles, they're fascinating." She grinned and helped herself to another frog. -smiled with releif- good my mother is a muggle thats why i asked

vaya_the_elf
*Vaya looks around the train. Wondering why the train has stopped*

shadow12
((wrong place to post that vaya)

vaya_the_elf
((sorry))

shadow12
((it's alright click on Ronny's sig it will take you to the place))

vaya_the_elf
((already fixed it smile)

*She got up from her sit, and looks around seeing if anyone else new what was going on*

Movie_Geek_
Alex sees Vaya. Vaya was lower in years then her but they where in the same House. " hay vaya want to come and see why the train is stopping." Points to the front of the train.

silvertsume
recca walke dover to the group, eyes downcast. shard had jumped over to lance and was nipping at his hand. recca looked up and blsuhed a little bit. " im sorry.." she said, removing him.

shadow12
it's fine my wolf won't be happy though

vaya_the_elf
"Yes. Lets see whats going" says Vaya with smile

Movie_Geek_
Alex: You better keep your wand ready ( grips her wand in her right hand )

AngelGirl
Originally posted by silvertsume
Recca sat quietly stroking her black owl shard. She sighed, somewhat depressed when she noticed the group across from her. they were all from the gryffindor((sry...sp)) house.. they wouldnt accept the company of someone such as her, from the slytherin house. shard, who had been asleep looked up at her, then nipped her, in an annoyed way before flying discretely over to tianna and perching on her shoulder. Kianna walked over to Recca hoping that maybe she could make a friend

silvertsume
recca turned, a bit startled to see kianna. she offered her a smile and then held shard tighter.

Ronny
Alex looks in Buffy and Nalfein's compartment. with Bobby behind her. "Do you guys know why the train is stoping " Alex knew Buffy from Charms and thought she would the one to ask for help if somthing was up. Buffy looked up, "No idea." she pulled out her wand, "Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary."

shadow12
-pulls out his wand also-

Movie_Geek_
Buffy looked up, "No idea." she pulled out her wand, "Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary."
Alex:I hope you are right. Vaya and I are going to look into it, you guys coming?

silvertsume
recca looked at the group, wonering what they intended to do. she kept one hand ready on her wand.

Ronny
Buffy nodded slowly, her grey eyes narrowed. "Come on Lance." She pushed herself up from the seat and followed Alex.

vaya_the_elf
*Layla had her wand ready and walks beside Alex*

shadow12
Buffy nodded slowly, her grey eyes narrowed. "Come on Lance." She pushed herself up from the seat and followed Alex. -followed buffy cluching wand tighter than normal-

silvertsume
*steps forward* " hey.. um.. where are you guys going..?"

Movie_Geek_
Alex: We wnat to see why the train is stopping you want to come ?

vaya_the_elf
"Going to search the train. Are they any teacher on this train" says Vaya

Ronny
Buffy looked sideways at lance, "Do you think its a technical problem? It doesnt seems as if anyones coming aboard."There was a slight quiver in her voice

shadow12
might be but keep your wand out just in case -keeping a calm voice-

Movie_Geek_
Alex: Where would they come abord we are in the middle of no where

shadow12
apperate

vaya_the_elf
"I think we should find a teacher" says Vaya

Ronny
Buffy looked over at Alex curiously, "Why would a magical train stop in the middle of nowhere?" She headed down the hall way, noticing no one had bothered to check about the sudden stop. "I don't think there are any teachers on the train this year.

AngelGirl
Amy-Rose follows the group

silvertsume
Alex: We wnat to see why the train is stopping you want to come ? "yes.. if you dont mind.." recca followed, wand ready.

Movie_Geek_
Alex: I think so ( a small smile was on her face. THe group finally reach the front of the train ) who wants to knock? ( smiling at the bad time for the joke. )

shadow12
Buffy looked over at Alex curiously, "Why would a magical train stop in the middle of nowhere?" She headed down the hall way, noticing no one had bothered to check about the sudden stop. "I don't think there are any teachers on the train this year. just keep your gaurd up

AngelGirl
she can here wat they are saying, Knowing tat she is the only one who Knows y the train has stopped, she giggles quietly to herself!

silvertsume
*hears amy-rose* " hm..? what is it..?"

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by AngelGirl
she can here wat they are saying, Knowing tat she is the only one who Knows y the train has stopped, she giggles quietly to herself!

Alex: What is so funny amy? or do you want to open the door?

Ronny
Buffy reached a pale slender hand and lightly rapps on the door, nobody answers. "Do you think hes okay?"

Movie_Geek_
Alex: I hope so he is the only one who knows how to drive the train

shadow12
-sighs and opens the door-

Ronny
Buffy glances inside, afraid of what she might see.

Movie_Geek_
(( there so no one there ))

Movie_Geek_
Alex: Where is the driver?

Ronny
Buffy stepped inside. "Coffee break?" she joked nevously, her insides churning.

silvertsume
recca looked puzzled. " no driver..? is everyone else here..?"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>