Lots of AOTC Reviews

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
ok...ok...I give in. After trying to spread the Star Wars excitement with the rest of the forum, I've come to accept that the die hard must find their way here.... wink

Anyway, I took Ush's suggestion and here's a place where anyone can post their reviews of Attack of the Clones. I've not seen it yet myself, but my review will be up soon.....

LanceWindu
When I make my review it will be short and to the point. Just a little paragraph talking about what I thought of the movie and a _ out of 5 *'s.

C2-B1
After I see the movie on Friday, I'll post a review.

Ushgarak
Well... it's very good.

It's not Heyden Christensen's finest hour, though he is much better in some parts than others.

The Yoda fight, while still not something I am broadly happy with, still looked at least thirty times better than I thought.

The mass battle was undoubtedly impressive in many many ways but somehow still didn't connect with me quite like, say, Hoth did.

Dooku was suitably menacing and probably underused; he also became more and more of a caricature as time went by but then this IS Star Wars, and simple bad guys are part of the deal. He didn;t actually fight with any particularly fencing0like style, one handed or otherwise, in fact, he seemed as uncomfortable holding the curved handle as C. Lee described earlier today in a tv interview. But he was still DAMN lethal! Oh yes!

Mr. McGregor is on top form and clearly enjoyed being focussed on.

Ah... I could go on making points for hours. I'll stop there. I liked it, anyway.

BTW, the costume department seemed determined to make sure that Natalie Portman was wearing less and less all the way through the final hour...

C2-B1
This movie is sounding great!

finti
dont sound too over enthusiastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.