Is anyone else here wagging school?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Me smokin'

My friends who are also wagging will be at my house soon.

I'm going to english though 'cause that's my favourite class, my friends will wait at my house until I'm back, I'm just going for english.

Ken Kenobi
WTF does wagging in this sense mean?

silver_tears
Skipping duh stick out tongue

Deano
school sucks anyway

s|m
I suppose you're talking about skipping...
Bad c@t, bad... no stick out tongue

Summer school confused?

Deano
Education is a wonderful thing, providing you always remember that nothing
worth knowing can ever be taught

cking
I'm done with school.

silver_tears
I haven't been at school for a month no expression
And have another month and a half off droolio

cking
you take all year round school?

Zatch
I go back to school in 2 weeks but If i get cuaght skipping my mom will kill me.

silver_tears
Originally posted by cking
you take all year round school?

New Zealanders and Aussies, are in school now

justjakk
i used to skip art class and go to my computer tech classroom. art class would just have you look in a book talking about the history of art.......goobers. you cant learn how to draw by looking at what some dead dude did a hella lot of years ago. you have to pick up a pencil and start sketching. after a while, you will find out what line and what curve will make what you want it to. if someone thinks they can pick up a divinci book and start drawing for a picture of the statue of david, then they are bout as goofy as spooony.

silver_tears
I can confused

Jackie Malfoy
School does not start till september.So no skiping school just yet.JM

a1hsauce
sad... i dont start school till February

Jackie Malfoy
Feb?Not september?You are lucky.JM

a1hsauce
thats not lucky..i wanna go to school....shifty cute gurls there

justjakk
im wagging school for the rest of my life. when my kids go to school, i will skip parent teacher day. we will go to mcdonalds instead. hahahaha. dont ask me what i will do when the school play opens and my kid has the lead role. hahahahahahahaha

BlackC@t
^...Get outta' my thread no expression...

Damn it! My step-mum found out and now she's over reacting mad

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BlackC@t
^...Get outta' my thread no expression...

Damn it! My step-mum found out and now she's over reacting mad

Your fault for being an immature idiot. erm

BlackC@t
Oh come on Ken! Don't be such a goody-goody!

I still don't regret it. We caught the train into town and went to the movies aswell.

Ken Kenobi
Oh come on Ken! Don't be such a goody-goody!

I still don't regret it. We caught the train into town and went to the movies aswell.

I can safely say I've never skipped school like that. I would play sick so I had a reason not to be there. stick out tongue The downside to that is mom would sometimes stay home to take care of her "sick little baby".

BlackC@t
Well me and my step-mum don't get along erm
Besides, I'm a big girl.

I went to third period english, that was fun!

One of my deans (incharge of my form, we have two deans) will probably come to me tomorrow and find out why I wasn't in school. I'll definetly get a deans dentention erm
*sigh*

kmcdude
I dont go to school now but when I did I wagged every second class yes That explains why I have a shit job in a shit factory embarrasment

Serious guy's if u wont listen to your teachers or parents,listen to a 20 yr old PARTY FREAK,dont wag school no

BlackC@t
I have great ambitions when I leave.

Fionnuala
Me smokin'

My friends who are also wagging will be at my house soon.

I'm going to english though 'cause that's my favourite class, my friends will wait at my house until I'm back, I'm just going for english. I'm over whelmed by your coolness and daring no expression

Scythe
Wagging?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.