aron the rogue watcher v odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can an evil watcher defeat the greatest of the skyfathers?

discuss.

whobdamandog
Possibly..but Aaron doesn't seem like that great of a fighter..he seems like he's a better planner/schemer/lover. Gotta go wit da "O"....keeping it real..smokin'

kgkg
Watchers they talk a lot of shit.

According to watcher

Galactus = Watcher in power ------- Strongest in the universe

Tho watcher are cosmic being with vast power, above Skyfathers

leonidas
i'd tend to agree kg. but odin has proven to be a bad mofo. maybe 6/10 aron?

guy222
Odin has more feats

Aron defeated the Molecule Man, lost to Doom and perished at the hands of Uatu

Uatu and Odin met once

leonidas
yeah, guy. this is a REALLY old one! laughing out loud

and yes, i'd agree--on feats odin wins, though it's still not an easy call.

Lord Feron
Idk man when Aron had his run with the Fantastic 4 he was doing some cool stuff. I also read on the watcher respect thread. Very impressive. Then again Odin has some good feats and is a top notch skyfather.

Aron but by a small margin. Odin may be more a physical guy but the watcher has done things with a wave a hand that leaves me to believe he can pull it off.

guy222
so many never done

good to give some of the other ones a chance now

aron was a neat character

leonidas
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Idk man when Aron had his run with the Fantastic 4 he was doing some cool stuff. I also read on the watcher respect thread. Very impressive. Then again Odin has some good feats and is a top notch skyfather.

Aron but by a small margin. Odin may be more a physical guy but the watcher has done things with a wave a hand that leaves me to believe he can pull it off.

aron WAS cool. you could be right. wish he would have stuck around a little longer. maybe could have given the watchers some much-needed respect.

Knowsbleed33
Watchers need more battle feats. Impossible to determine how they would fight another powerful being.

On the whole I'd definetly place Watchers above Skyfathers.

Digi
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Possibly..but Aaron doesn't seem like that great of a fighter..he seems like he's a better planner/schemer/lover.

What the f**k?

guysangel
Odin

galactusischere
hmm this is a tough one but im gonna go with the watcher even though Odin has better feats.

Peterlane
Celestials>>>>>>Watchers>>Skyfathers

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Peterlane
Celestials>>>>>>Watchers>>Skyfathers

That's the way I see it as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.