Plo Koon, Jedi Master or Powerful Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
if you think plo koon is good as a jedi master, write about him and stuff, if you want him darth, you can make up a kewl sith name! smile

( HATERS KEEP OUT!!!!!) mad mad

ShaKoon
Plo would not go dark, unless Ki-adi-mundi started acting all smart with his huge head ( i don't hate him)

ShaKoon
he is pretty good as a jedi, seeing as his pilot skills match saesee tinn, there is a rumor that they are good friends, i can't imagine plo go dark

ShaKoon
He is calm in the force, so i don't think he has ever gotten to think about going dark

Human Vader
http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/7964/killyourself8eq.png

ShaKoon
so what? sith or jedi?

matreid
Originally posted by Human Vader
http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/7964/killyourself8eq.png

laughing out loud

Aduruth
Jedi Master, because it was Master Koon who defeated Darth Rage, Sidious' aprrentice after Darth Maul. At least I think it was him.

darth-yoda
rage didnt exist were did you get that info from wikkipidea and SS LMAO

matreid
Yah, Rage is a stupid made up guy created by SS or some other idiot.

darth-yoda
your right he is he is mentioned on wikkipedia not at starwars dot com so he aint real sorry and plo aint much more taht a average jedi who got his place on the council by the dying wish of his master tyvokka so he dosnt desever the place IMO he aint that great

Darth Calladus
i jus read this on wikipedia...it said that plo koon was trying to master vaapd, but it was too agressive so he quit and decided to master form V

darth-yoda
fake info where would some one find that out

Illustrious
Originally posted by Aduruth
Jedi Master, because it was Master Koon who defeated Darth Rage, Sidious' aprrentice after Darth Maul. At least I think it was him.

Supershadowed!

Seriously, when will people realize he's as much BS as... BS.

Aduruth
never got it from the fake ss. or super sucker or whatever he kalls himself, I read it in a novel. it was in my schools library, so i decided to read it. if u want the name of the book ill tell u but ud have to wait until september 9(wen school is bak in sestion) lol. wink

Admiral Akbar
Stop dissing plo koon is is a good jedi, everyone on the council is a good jedi, thats why they are on the council. And Plo koon himself said qui gon deserevd the seat more than he did so that shows that he respects other people than himself and is very courteous. I dont dislike any jedi or sith, except maybe Anakin/Vader.

Human Vader
That was heartwarming Akbar, it really was. Plo looks out for other jeedai, aww im crying here. The only reason Plo Koon is on the council is because it was his master's dying wish. And he wanted Qui Gonn to get the spot not because "hes curteous and respects other", he could tell Qui Gonn was a way better jeedai than he was. Face it, Plo Koon is an average jeedai who got on the council from his master's wish. Hell he's not even a master.

Admiral Akbar
Yeah he is, He is a master, And Qui gon Jinn would get raped in a fight against Plo Koon, because thinkers never win thier battles. ANd BTW, he was recommended by his master, they never assured him a spot on the council. It was his wish. He never pleaded for them to put him on it. So there is your mistake.

Too bad your crying i was pretty pissed when i wrote that post.

Captain REX
Koon's a Master, Vader; all Jedi on the Council are Masters except Anakin.

Qui-Gon is much more powerful than Koon; as old Ben said, he'd be on the Council if he wasn't such a rebel.

Darth_Rankkor
He was good in his own kind and style. each of the members of the council were good at some specific task. Koon was not the most negociations guy. He was kind of warrior in the council. At least, for what I've read and know, is how I see him. He's a great character and It's a shame we didn't seem him more in action. A foe I would have the honour to duel with.

Aduruth
lol, dont forget he excelled in piloting skills. as anakin did.

Arbiter
But he was killed in a JSF and the first few blasts missed and Plo saw the clone attacking.

Captain REX
Plo Koon, as I have read, was a powerful fighter, had great stamina and strength, and was a natural leader. He could pilot, but not a strong point.

Also, the Jedi Council worried that he might lose his marbles because Kel Dor can do that quite easily, and if it happened to Koon and he went Dark Side, he'd be quite scary.

Or so I read.

PloKoon
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Stop dissing plo koon is is a good jedi, everyone on the council is a good jedi, thats why they are on the council. And Plo koon himself said qui gon deserevd the seat more than he did so that shows that he respects other people than himself and is very courteous. I dont dislike any jedi or sith, except maybe Anakin/Vader.

yes i aree couldnt have said it better

Aduruth
actually rex he excelled in piloting skills wink maybe not the best but one of the topin the galaxy.
and arbiter, he probably couldve thoughth it was a misfire, and shrugged it off, plus each blast was only 2 seconds apart. not enough reaction time *coming from an ally, he thought was behind him*.

Darth_Janus
Meh...

Aduruth
(Im not a fan of plo koon, but im just defending him)

ehem.....you suck, jk wink

DarkDethbringer
Plo could Pilot but h ewas more of a fighter damn I know that I had more to follow up on this but I cannot and if anone is gonna say that Ki Adi Mundi was not a master then you are wrong he became a master later I think aotc or somewhere around there.......

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Captain REX
Koon's a Master, Vader; all Jedi on the Council are Masters except Anakin.

Qui-Gon is much more powerful than Koon; as old Ben said, he'd be on the Council if he wasn't such a rebel.

Just becuz qui gon could have been on the council does not make him more powerful. Thats all BS. And old ben said Jinn was more powerful than koon? really, what movie.?

Darth_Janus
This thread...

Illustrious
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Just becuz qui gon could have been on the council does not make him more powerful. Thats all BS. And old ben said Jinn was more powerful than koon? really, what movie.?

You clearly don't have much grasp on the English language or grammar.

He said:

Notice the bolded punctuation mark, that is called a SEMICOLON. It joins two RELATED Independent sentences into one compound sentence. So if you can READ correctly, he states Qui-Gon is much more powerful than Koon. THEN he states that Ben says Qui-Gon would be on the Council if he wasn't such a rebel.

The sentence DOES NOT read that Ben said Qui-Gon was much more powerful than Koon.

Learn grammar 101 before you call "BS".

Admiral Akbar
Point is, I dident see that semicolon there, so my mistake.
But bacxk to topic Qui gon is still not as powerful as plo koon, but I agree with some here. PLo is not that powerful either. And it wouldent make a difference if qui gon jinn was on the council, he would still die at the hands of Maul, and Plo Koon would later be recruited on the council.
Plus, the council serves nothing special, really. There are plenty not on it that are truly powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.