Squall and Cloud V Ultimacia and Sepheroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch
I know that they can be beat alone one on one but what if they were all on teams?

dvampire
Ultimecia whoops both of them. no expression

Zatch
nah I beat her will squall alone she killed all my other members but squall took her down after about an half hour.

dvampire
Originally posted by Zatch
nah I beat her will squall alone she killed all my other members but squall took her down after about an half hour.

Yep. Just use Aura and Lionheart, fight whould be over quick. But that's how it is in every FF game. smile

Steve128967
So if you take away Aura, Squall would probably have 9999 (thats a probably) but Ultimecia has 200000. laughing And Ultimecia AND Sephiroth? If Cloud and Squall were at level 99 each, together Seph and Ultimecia would have 350000 health. Compare that to 19998. devil

Zatch
I still don't know who I would say would win it would be a close battle.I would have to say that squall and cloud would need some healing items if they want to survive that battle.

Dizzle
Sephiroth by himself could also take both. Contrary to popular belief, Cloud never fought a fully powered Sephiroth by himself. Sephiroth's veraious forms are less powerful than his normal one. He held back freaking Holy.

Zatch
that ma be true but I still don't know.

Arbiter
Cloud would use Omni-Slash and Squal would use Lionheart.

Zatch
that should do alot of damage but I know it will take more than that.

Zatch
Originally posted by Arbiter
Cloud would use Omni-Slash and Squal would use Lionheart. squall has two ll's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.