Savage Hulk vs Madness Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Who has opinions?

I like Thor and believe he can win due to his more versatile area of powers and link to asgard.

hulk is also at god-like strength resisting the anti-matter force, moving the mass of celestial bodies etc.. and feats such as that. Hulk has banner brain in this too, and has some prep.

kgkg
Madness Thor = monster

Mad thor is too powerful for Hulk to handle.

Even Thor has knock out hulk before

Cosmic Cube
Savage Hulk doesn't have Banners Brain. Savage Hulk is an imbecile, and he would use prep-time to eat cookies and watch cartoons.

Madness Thor has the power of 10 Thors.

He wins with relative ease.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Madness Thor = monster

Mad thor is too powerful for Hulk to handle.

Even Thor has knock out hulk before

Not without his hammer!

:takes mjolnir:

What fight did normal Thor KO Hulk in?

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Not without his hammer!

:takes mjolnir:

What fight did normal Thor KO Hulk in?
Few times while holding back

At one time Savage hulk was partly begging thor to get rid of his hammer

And even without hammer, Thor was hanging with prof Hulk ( in fist fight , and hulk quickly got owned once thor got his hammer)

Cosmic Cube
He was partly begging him?

So he said, "Thor please get rid of that hammer... wait... nevermind, keep it."

big grin

Cosmic Cube
I honestly don't remember any issues Thor KOed Hulk in. Do you remember the #?

kgkg

big grin
he even hold thor he would kill a human( i think it was a girl) if he didn't

and Thor has k.o'ed Savage hulk before

Cosmic Cube
He held Thor? Why?

:rolling on the floor laughing:

kgkg
He held Thor? Why?

:rolling on the floor laughing:
what? he held thor? confused confused

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
he even hold thor he would kill a human( i think it was a girl) if he didn't

and Thor has k.o'ed Savage hulk before

laughing

kgkg
laughing
told

Cosmic Cube
I know. I couldn't resist. big grin

kgkg
I know. I couldn't resist. big grin
you wants scans of hulk getting K.O?

by thor?

Never
Happened already.

Thor couldn't do squat.

LoL @ "relative ease."

I tell you, the comments around here...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Never
Happened already.

Thor couldn't do squat.

LoL @ "relative ease."

I tell you, the comments around here...

Hello Never.

Hulk Power

big grin

It never happened like that. THIS is what REALLY happened.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Hulk Power
It never happened like that. THIS is what REALLY happened.

Well said

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Well said

Thank you. big grin

Never
Have the scans showing Hulk hitting Thor with six unanswered blows? Saying "Give up! Give up! GIVE UP! Thor weak! Thor tired! Hulk stronger than ever?"

That was from Thor #385. Wasn't in his Warrior Madness thrall though.

long pig
Thor never used any excessive force against Hulk, you know why?
He'd kill him.

h2h always h2h, why? Cuz he'd kill him with the hammer.

Warrior Madness Thor will not hold back like regular Thor ALWAYS does, and he will disintergrate Hulk.

Hulk Power
Have the scans showing Hulk hitting Thor with six unanswered blows? Saying "Give up! Give up! GIVE UP! Thor weak! Thor tired! Hulk stronger than ever?"

That was from Thor #385. Wasn't in his Warrior Madness thrall though.

No but I have this.

Ethereal
I meant him being in the savage hulk body, but it doesnt matter, its more of a what if thing. And it seems everyones pulling "factual" scans from the comics for this.

Never
Originally posted by long pig
Thor never used any excessive force against Hulk, you know why?
He'd kill him.

h2h always h2h, why? Cuz he'd kill him with the hammer.

Warrior Madness Thor will not hold back like regular Thor ALWAYS does, and he will disintergrate Hulk.

So what happened in Hulk #440? Or what happened when Hulk hit his ass so hard he dropped the hammer? Oops -- and did he not use the hammer in Hulk #300? Did he kill Mindless Hulk? Nope.

LMAO -- nice scan, Hulk Power wink

Hulk Power
So what happened in Hulk #440? Or what happened when Hulk hit his ass so hard he dropped the hammer?

LMAO -- nice scan, Hulk Power wink

hysterical Good point.

long pig
Hulk#440 Was Thor's power back? The leader had something to do with him getting them back in full in Hulk#440. So, Hulk probably beat a de-powered Thor.

I'll find out.

Never
Hulk#440 Was Thor's power back? The leader had something to do with him getting them back in full in Hulk#440. So, Hulk probably beat a de-powered Thor.

I'll find out.

Yep. He was on the verge of his Warrior's Madness.

What about in Sub Mariner #35 when Hulk hit him so hard he dropped it? Or Hulk #300 when, WITH the hammer, Thor couldn't dispose of Hulk? They had to bring in Dr. Strange to port him to another dimension after he clapped out The Human Torch, backhanded Power Man through 3-5 skyscrapers, simply hit The Vision on the top of the head and sent him about 20 feet into the ground, and punched Starfox for trying to calm him down.

If Thor was calm, calculating, and resourceful he'd should smoke the Hulk.

But he isn't.

And he doesn't.

long pig
Hulk knocking the hammer out of Thor's hand mean shit.
Hulk is stronger, not more powerful.

long pig
Thor wins against any Hulk, Hulk just doesn't have what it takes.

If he can transport Juggernaut to another dimention, he can do the same to Hulk.
Simple.

Never
Hulk knocking the hammer out of Thor's hand mean shit.
Hulk is stronger, not more powerful.

Don't get mad at me because Hulk almost always does the Crip Walk all over Thor.

You're the one who said that Thor would "kill" Hulk with the hammer.

He didn't/couldn't in #300, for example.

Comic examples show that you're incorrect.

Yeah yeah Thor should be able to transport Huk to another dimension. HAS he?

And since when was battle removal a "defeat?" Heh

So the JLA "defeated" The Shaggy Man by tricking him into standing on that transponder which ported him onto that asteroid? Pffft

Funny how all of these scans show Thor taking a BEATING. Need more proof?

Hulk Power
Don't get mad at me because Hulk almost always does the Crip Walk all over Thor.

You're the one who said that Thor would "kill" Hulk with the hammer.

He didn't/couldn't in #300, for example.

Comic examples show that you're incorrect.

rock Right on man!

long pig
Transporting away is always a win. big grin

The scans show Hulk getting the best of Thor, why? Because Thor always wants to fight fairly, so he tosses his hammer away, why? Because otherwise, Hulk would be toast.

Why do you think he throws it away 99.9% of the time? He doesn't want to kill Banner who he thinks of as a friend.

Hulk Power
Transporting away is always a win. big grin

The scans show Hulk getting the best of Thor, why? Because Thor always wants to fight fairly, so he tosses his hammer away, why? Because otherwise, Hulk would be toast.

Why do you think he throws it away 99.9% of the time? He doesn't want to kill Banner who he thinks of as a friend.

No. It's because Hulk tells him that he's a cheater with that hammer and that Hulk doesn't need any hammer to smash him. Therefore, Thor throws away the hammer so it can be more fair and equal but Thor can't beat him without his hammer so that's why he gets his ass kicked when he throws it away. The only way he has a chance of winning is with his hammer.

Never
So let's see -- you claim Thor throws it away 99.9% of the time. How about in #440? No.

In #300? No.

In Sub-Mariner #35? No.

Journey Into Mystery #112? No.

Fantastic Four #26? No.

Defenders #10? No.

Hulk #255? No.

Thor #385? Yep. Hulk had a hostage.

Thor #489? No.

Heroes Reborn? No.

Hmm, that's 1 in 10. A whopping 10% of the time (those are the only ones I know of off of the top).

If 1 in 10 is 99.9% I better not ever hire you as my accountant.

And um, in Hulk #300 Banner was gone, so that theory holds no water dear sir.

Any other excuses?

Hulk Power
So let's see -- you claim Thor throws it away 99.9% of the time. How about in #440? No.

In #300? No.

In Sub-Mariner #35? No.

Fantastic Four #26? No.

Defenders #10? No.

Hulk #255? No.

Thor #489? No.

Heroes Reborn? No.

Hmm, that's 1 in 10. A whopping 10% of the time (those are the only ones I know of off of the top).

Any other excuses?

You did a great job proving him wrong my friend. Good job. This forum needs more debators like you. Hulk doesn't get the respect he needs and you are one of the few that can earn him that respect. You are the best Hulk debator I have seen by far. Keep up the good work.

olympian
Both have put the other down. There was never a Ko for both.

And that Thor was surely not into WM. That was a tale of Thor early years when he fought the Hulk. At least its what i got from the story.

WM Thor with hammer wins.

whobdamandog

In #300? No.

In Sub-Mariner #35? No.

Fantastic Four #26? No.

Defenders #10? No.

Hulk #255? No.

Thor #489? No.

Heroes Reborn? No.

Any other excuses?

BWahahahah...someone just got so owned..laughing laughing

I think its best for him not to respond at this point...

DEVILHULK
The Merged Hulk (masked from Maestro) beat and dominated Thor in Warrior Madness the same Thor with 10x of his strenght and Blood and Thunder Thor.

Deal with it.Thor used the full power of Mjolnir and he did not beat the hulk, while the hulk dominated that fight(written by Peter David) plus he saved Thor's life from the atomic bomb.

Merged Hulk (enraged) >>>>>>>> Thor in Warrior Madness

The Savage Hulk(to Onslaught's level of rage) would smoke that THor in WM

Khellendros
I admittedly don't know much about Madness Thor. When int he midst of madness, does he basically just stop everything and start pounding the enemy till one of them drops? Or is still able to fight smart? Because just slugging it out with the Hulk is a HORRIBLE idea, even for Thor.

DEVILHULK
There's Hulk #242 where the Hulk is tearing apart the machinery that contains the Flame of Life and the narration says, "Ultimately, there is no force stronger than the Hulk."

There's Wolverine #145 where narration repeats the Hulk opening teaser, "Caught in the heart of a nuclear explosion....." so on "The most powerful creature ever to walk the Earth."

There's FF #25 where it says "with the threat of the most powerful creature on Earth hanging over New York City..."

since you take for truth any sentence (es Thor 10 x stronger with WM)

DEVILHULK
http://img35.echo.cx/img35/9909/hulk3dn.jpg

the end of the fight between merged hulk and Thor in WM

DEVILHULK

ImmortalOne
Uhh, Long pig ?

whobdamandog
Hammer meet nail..nail meet coffin....whack..whack..whack..laughing laughing

the Darkone
Regular thor holds back when fighting hulk or anybody else especially on earth. But hulk fighting warrior madness thor with the power gem the fight will not last long at all. Warrior madness thor took out beta ray bill, silver surfer, drax the destroyer, maxiam he pretty much b***h slap almost every one. I like the hulk he is one of my favorite characters but against warrior madness thor the fight will not last long thor will hit him so hard hulk will turn back to banner. Thor w/warrior madness vs. regular thor are two different beings.

olympian
"HUlk never used any excessive force against Thor, you know why ? he'd kill him with 10% of his strenght."

caugh caugh

"Thor in last standing hero used the godblast against the hulk and he did not beat him"

Dont make up things. Some People might actually belive it. You already saw the scans on another board no? Thor did beat him as it was showed. Read it closer, i think you didnt got it the first time.

"(plus he was KingThor)"

It wasent stated to be King Thor either. Just that it was one ruling Asgard. No mention of him having the Odinpower. Even he did baddly for you he didnt used it against Hulk.

"Hulk survived to the full power of mjolnir used by King Thor...."

nonsense. If you can, you can bring the scans up here and we can help you read it. Okay? Its better than saying things that arent true.

Never
Originally posted by olympian
Both have put the other down. There was never a Ko for both.

And that Thor was surely not into WM. That was a tale of Thor early years when he fought the Hulk. At least its what i got from the story.

WM Thor with hammer wins.

I never said Thor was into. I said "on the verge of."

There were "ko's" for both actually. Thor knocked Hulk out with lightning before. Hulk beat Thor until he no longer responded. When Hulk walked away, Thor was shown laying and not moving. Whether or not you interpret that as being kayoed, I know not -- but I do.

the Darkone
What the f**k? Hulk never fought king thor. Thor was ruling asgard but not as king thor he was still a prince. Odin was in new york ally drunk and f**ked up, get the facts right. Thor fought mastro hulk at full powered I have those comics ghost from future past, and they went at it and thor was not holding back.

olympian
Your talking about the anual 2001 right. So many figths have already been talked about that i lost track.

That fight didnt finished with Hulk walking away and Thor in the flor and thats it. He got up after that and was show talking to Hulk.

So no i dont see it as a K.O. Knocked down yes like the Hulk was. out, no.

Never
Yes. In the Hulk 2001 Annual Thor knocked Hulk out with a lightning strike. He is shown flying away with Hulk tucked under his arm.

Later, Thor is laying down, smoking (other fight). It says "abruptly its over," yadda yadda, "Thor, it seems, has been beaten beyond reason." Then it says "however" at the bottom.

Looks like he was kayoed to me. Whether briefly or for 45 minutes, still a kayo.

olympian
It wasent stated how long he was down. He was showed to be getting up in the following panel after that last onel DH likes to show so much. Considering there is no mention at all if he passed out and looking how he got up straight up next, ill go with knocked down since it was what is showed.

Altho both interpretations are valid. I just feel more at ease calling it a k.o when someone like Captain Marvel punches Superman and the later is showed only to wake up after a large portion of the action and story moves on, or if its stated.

Never
I don't know. Let's see if I can attach scans.

Never
Two.

Never
Three. You can read the dialogue yourself in case people think that I am exaggerating. Note that Thor is not moving (noted in the text). Note that Hulk walks away. THEN Thor gets up. That is my interpretation of a kayo. Thor isn't even responding. Isn't moving (notice no "parentheses" thingies near his arms or legs. He is still).

But again, that's me.

Never
And in regards to the comment you made here:

I am attaching another.

Never
Part 2 of Thor kayoing Hulk. Now will you agree that this is a "legit" kayo? Hulk is out.

Come on, gents. You may not like what/how I say it, but I support my sh!t.

olympian
That scan of Thor down doesnt give you an idea how long he was out. He got up the next panel. Both interpretations are fine i just dont call it a kayo when pll get up next -right away- . Its more then being down.

If Hulk didnt got up right away and spent alot of time there i would call it a kayo yes. But something tells me he didnt. ( im going with memory because while i know how the fight basically went i dont have the issue anymore. )

Or you can consider then being kayo only for a panel or so. I like to call kayo is when the guy is floored and doesnt get up anytime soon.

Never
I have the issue.

You are concluding that Thor's getting up in the next panel = getting up "right away." Of course it gives you an idea of how long he was out. Read between the lines. Notice Hulk stopped hitting him. Hulk had to get up (he also calmed down). Then turn around. Then walk away. Only after all of that did Thor get up. Notice "However..." <---- See the ellipsis in the comic book? So...that happened instantly? Okay, if you say so.

And now you are trying to tell me Hulk is not kayoed in that picture I showed you?? LoL, okay. He is unconscious. Thor picked him up and flew away. Look at Hulk. His head is down, his entire body is limp.

Re: knock out duration, sure, if that's how you like to interpret it. But one can be knocked out for short periods of time. Ali was knocked out (unconscious) by a punch before he even hit the mat. When he hit the mat he regained consciousness. That's a k.o. Probably was knocked out for 2 seconds, but knocked out nonetheless.

olympian
If Hulk took time in the story to get up then he was ko. If he got up right away then he for me was down. Thor took only a panel.

The reason why i define the two when they are almost of the same nature its because ive seen fans claiming it was a ko " because Thor never got up". Getting up after being down for me is different then being done for.

Wich isent much to disagree, they wer both down of theyr butts in different parts of the same story. Out or not in this case, its an interpretation manner.

Never
My point is you are saying that because he is shown as getting up in the next panel then he got up "instantly" after the fight concluded. That isn't the case here. He got up way after the fight was concluded.

If he got "right up" or even "instantly" Hulk would not have even taken a step in the other direction. He got up after Hulk stopped hitting him, got up, and walked away. That is not "instantly." You see clearly in the picture that Hulk had stopped hitting him, got up, and took several steps in the other direction. That's like saying I knocked you down and you got up "instantly" after 3 minutes transpired. Heh, Thor got up "instantly" after he apparently regained consciousness. He was not moving. I guess he was playing dead?

That is why I said "read between the lines." Panel fights are rarely able to show all that happens in a fight. If you take a picture, say every 7 seconds of a fight, will it effectively capture all that occured? No. When you present the collage, you are showing us a summary.

Same thing with artists/panels. They illustrate what is written.

I don't know what you are missing. Thor KNOCKED OUT Hulk with the lightning. Thor then PICKED UP HULK and flew away. Hulk didn't get up. Thor PICKED HIM UP.

whobdamandog
Three. You can read the dialogue yourself in case people think that I am exaggerating. Note that Thor is not moving (noted in the text). Note that Hulk walks away. THEN Thor gets up. That is my interpretation of a kayo. Thor isn't even responding. Isn't moving (notice no "parentheses" thingies near his arms or legs. He is still).

But again, that's me.

Grabs shovel...digs ditch..places coffin in ditch..covers coffin with dirt..pats down dirt with shovel...

Rest in peace.

olympian
"If he got "right up" or even "instantly" Hulk would not have even taken a step in the other direction. He got up after Hulk stopped hitting him, got up, and walked away. That is not "instantly"

After i saw the scans again, i tend to agree. About the other round like i said i didnt recall. If thats what happened its definatly a kayo.

Tough Guy
warrior madness or not is irrelevant in a hand to hand with hulk on top form. physically thor will lose. his hammer and powers are useful in transportation really. thor isnt reagarded as hulks physical equal, but is more powerful thanks to his hammer.

olympian
"thor isnt reagarded as hulks physical equal, but is more powerful thanks to his hammer."

Defenders #10

Annual 2001 Thor said Hulk " may " be stronger ( or may not, its not an afirmation )

King Thor without using the Odinpower killed both Hulk and Thing.

Last Hero standing #5 - Both Hulk and Thor claim to be the stronger. Thor even says Hulk is almost near his strenght.

Both claim to be stronger than the other. Marvel -shows- them usually as equals more or less. With both having upperhands in different fights.

Tough Guy
im just going by their respective characters. hulk has no limit to the strength he can potentially call upon, so thor increases 10 times hulk can go 50 100 etc etc, to win against hulk physically is bad writing in my book , but thats my opinion based on what were told of the characters. thor has the hammer, and transporting hulk is his win really, or sucking him off in to a tornado or whatever. i know how they write the stories and u cant have thor losing physically due to all the other arcs he is in where he is stronger but, well limitles power to hulk, id like to see him taken out with a bit more imagination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.