I've just seen it :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CyberFelon
Well, i saw it over 9 hours ago but i just woke up. Just a few of my own thoughts:

The action sequences are GREAT
I didn't find the lightsaber duel too short
There IS chemistry between Anakin and Padme
The effects are stunning
The story was very well paced
I can now believe how Anakin becomes Vader
I DID HEAR QUI-GON'S VOICE!!!!!!

You can hear his voice just after Anakin did 'stuff' at the Tusken Raider camp. Yoda is sitting listening to things and I SWEAR I heard Qui-Gon either saying "Anakin! Nooooooooo!" or just "Anakin". It sounded like when he said "Anakin, drop" from Episode 1. Just take out the "drop" part and it's what to listen for. You should hear it, I heard it clear as day.

Oh, and this movies WAS SOOOOOO GOOD smile

master harmax
Thats more like it !! smile smile

Darth Ninja
I just finished the novelization. It appears that QGJ isn't visible in AOTC, but his voice is still in it. I hope QGJ is Episode 3. big grin

Jedi Mercenary
Considering Liam Neeson HATED filing TPM , I kinda doubt it.

Captain REX
He probably didn't HATE it. You have to like being a Jedi. They're cool.

He'll probably be back for III. confused

Jedi Mercenary
No, he actually said he hated it.

Ushgarak
If he did, he is confused about it because he has never made any secret of how much he enjoyed being in Star Wars.

C2-B1
I can't believe anyone could possibly hate filming a Star Wars movie.

Jedi Mercenary
I'm telling ya, I saw it on ET a few months back.

Ushgarak
I'm sure. But I can show you a Clive James interview he did in which he talks about how great it was.

I am pretty sure his attitude is very much like Ewan's. A lot of it is a hell of a drag, but overall it was worth it. Ewan got bored out of his brains filming TPM but he was still happy to come back.

Liam hinted he would be in ep.iii, anyhow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.