KMC posters most requested PIS rematches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
ok, similar to what I did with Spider-Man and his victories, I'd like to open things up for people here to post fights that already happened that they strongly disagree with and to turn it over to the board to weigh in on how they think it should have gone.

Post who you think should win (best of 10 ok). If you'd like to include prep, CIS and environmental factors, that's fine. Then post your own PIS rematches. Anyone is free to comment or any or all rematches that resonate most closely with their feelings on the matter.

I'll start:

Apocalypse vs. Loki
Dr. Doom vs. Adam Warlock
Iron Man vs. Terrax
Wolverine vs. Spider-Woman (Drew)

CorderaMitchell
Deathstroke vs JLA.

nice thread man...

demigawd
JLA wins 10/10.

CorderaMitchell
Some people insist he's just that good, and that GL is very stupid sooo..

You'll have to ask long pig and Wanderer on that one...

Sentry
Dr. Doom and Warlock.

Warlock 9/10. Doom is smart, he deserves at least one win.

demigawd
What's your most desired PIS rematch, Sentry?

long pig
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Some people insist he's just that good, and that GL is very stupid sooo..

You'll have to ask long pig and Wanderer on that one...

With prep, he is that good, boxer boy.

If he had to face them again without prep, they'd kill him.

CorderaMitchell
Toyman and Superman...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by long pig
With prep, he is that good, boxer boy.

If he had to face them again without prep, they'd kill him.

I never said he wasn't armadillo man.

long pig
laughing
lepercy is no joke.

How about Wolverine vs Hulk
Thor vs Hulk

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine vs Iron Man...

demigawd
Wolverine beat Iron Man before?

CorderaMitchell
Well 1 time with the help of taskmaster, another time in ultimates, but still the fact remains...

demigawd
haha...hmm, with Wolverine, if ambushing Iron Man, could actually get the drop on him. In a confined space, he could limit Iron Man's movement and use his speed to tear into a critical system.
2/10. Just for kicks.

CorderaMitchell
Why does EVERYBODY say that.

Oh well I guess its better than Iron Man getting drunk and assassinated.

long pig
Absorbing Man vs Thor or any of the bricks he faught, WITHOUT TURNING TO PAPER.

He'd kill.

DarkCrawler
Namor VS Wolverine

demigawd

He'd kill.

Did you read MK Spider Man this month, where Creed got high, turned into cocaine, was ambushed, blown away, recollected into separate kilo packages and sold on the street. I swear I'm not kidding. Read it! It's the freakiest thing ever, lol.

Khellendros
A recent thread reminded me of one: Black Bolt vs Thor. Black Bolt written COMPETENTLY takes at least an even split 5/10.

ScarletSpider
I don't see what's so PIS about this. She has super strength, and she managed to jerk him around for a couple minutes, yeah. Her SHIELD and Hydra training must be good for something, once in awhile. Hell, she lived in Madripoor for awhile, if she can survive Madripoor, she's not a total pushover.

Scoobless

He'd kill.

Creel doesn't have the level of control over his powers that you'd like him to have..... other than the cocaine incident, he got water thrown on him recently when he wasn't ready for it.... he turned into water against his will...... you are overrating him
Originally posted by Khellendros
A recent thread reminded me of one: Black Bolt vs Thor. Black Bolt written COMPETENTLY takes at least an even split 5/10.

Thor written competently .... and aggressively.... would tear Black Bolt apart

Never
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thor written competently .... and aggressively.... would tear Black Bolt apart

Care to elaborate? Where has Thor been written "competently and aggressively" in your opinion? Can't you say that...Black Bolt, written "competently and aggressively" would be very, very nasty also?

Iron Man melts Wolverine, Hulk stomps Wolverine, Hulk beats Thor more often than not because Thor is too stupid/arrogant to ever fully appreciate all that Mjolnir can do.

Hell...Wolverine wins if he "ambushes" most of Marvel/DC earth. *snikt* + exposed neck = "this is for my homies..." Ask Magneto.

Superman vs. Silver Surfer and

Superman vs. Martian Manhunter.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Never
Care to elaborate? Where has Thor been written "competently and aggressively" in your opinion? Can't you say that...Black Bolt, written "competently and aggressively" would be very, very nasty also?

Iron Man melts Wolverine, Hulk stomps Wolverine, Hulk beats Thor more often than not because Thor is too stupid/arrogant to ever fully appreciate all that Mjolnir can do.

Hell...Wolverine wins if he "ambushes" most of Marvel/DC earth. *snikt* + exposed neck = "this is for my homies..." Ask Magneto.

laughing out loud laughing

Nataku8188
I'd like to see Batman vs Predator written like, from a neutral, realistic standpoint. That would actually make for one hell of a comic.

Every Wolverine vs Spiderman fight to date.

Taskmaster vs Daredevil (The first two times)

Deadpool vs wolverine (The most recent time, I'd like to see the whole fight to the end)

Now, in risk of sounding retarded, PIS and CIS stand for?

demigawd
CIS - character induced stupidity. Crusher Creel probably won't do half as many creative things as we posters might think up because Crusher is an idiot.
PIS - plot induced stupidity. Superman fights Allergic-to-Heatvision-Man and loses a slugfest.

long pig
Not overrating Creel at all, he has more control than you think, he's just written badly.
You're underrating him.

If he didn't he'd be turning to rubber from his shoes 24/7 or other dumb shit, he only does it when the plot needs him to.

Like when he's beating on Thor, oops! Turned to cardboard.
When he's beating on Hulk, oops! Glass.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I'd like to see Batman vs Predator written like, from a neutral, realistic standpoint. That would actually make for one hell of a comic.

Every Wolverine vs Spiderman fight to date.

Taskmaster vs Daredevil (The first two times)

Deadpool vs wolverine (The most recent time, I'd like to see the whole fight to the end)

Now, in risk of sounding retarded, PIS and CIS stand for?

An objective match? No way!!!

Sentry
Hulk VS. Batman!!!

That was a full of sh!t match PIS/CIS.

Bats: I'll kick him when he inhales for a breath

Hulk: Yawnnn...!!!! OOOOFFFf!!! You k..i..c..k..e..d M.....e... 'thud!'

PIS... Or Cis.... Or both.

How bout WIS... Writer Induced Stupidity

CorderaMitchell
Thats about right...

manjaro
actually no. Creel isnt written badly, its just that him being a complete dumbass is part of his mystique, cuz sooner or later this guy has to realize that he could be the most powerful being on earth, or the universe if he plays his cards right. but writers(not that im speaking for them) must realize that if they were to show him owning like that it would ruin his character, at least, thats what i believe.

the only way to circumvent that would be to do what all writers do when they want to exploit a villain's full potential......make them a temporary hero. make it so that there is some major crisis and he is the only one the heroes can turn to, and only he can save the day..then i bet you'll see creel doing some awesome stuff....

but on the other hand creel shoudnt be stupid anymore, not unless there is some "retroactive continuity-ing" at play here. cuz two years ago in the hulk series creel learned how to absorb ppl's minds, and possess thier bodies. and he even bragged that he was able to retain thier intellect, espeically of all the scientists working at the place he was imprisoned at in that special containment force field thingy, plus his body died after they tricked him into mind jumping into that dead guy,

then i pick up last month's issue of spidey and i see him in a regualr jail cell, with his orignal body running around like an idiot, in his trade mark purple pants. you see , he has to be stupid or esle he'll be no fun anymore.

Laminator_X
Temujin, unarmed beating up Iron-Man

CorderaMitchell
Here P, tell them what wolverine would do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.