X-23 Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cathy X-23
They don't know, who each other are. They see each other on the street, and decided to fight.

Logan 87
Eh, Batman spanks her if he had prep time.

Cathy X-23
She has shield, hunting her, and she survived it, and took out members.

Logan 87
....Batman still wins. Bunch of Rookies

shaolin9976
Batman kills X-23 and wonders why this ignorant girl attacks her!

Joker1237
The Batman does not kill, Period.

Batman would just beat her up, and chain her up. and gives her gif wrap to the police.

Cathy X-23
lol do you guys, even know, who she is.

willRules
X-23 stands a good chance.

Max Spidey 24
Batman could take this, if he knew what he was fighting. X 23 just has no experience, and is still a child.

jinzin
while x-23 has a good chance.....a chance is really all she has...she's a good fighter..batman's better...she has decent weapons...batman's got better....she's well trained...batman's better.... she's been around for little while..batman's been around longer....for all her attributes, batman would disassemble her...

EsteemedLeader
bats. if running from shield is all she can do, batman will squash her.

Hulk Power
Bats would rape her. Literally.

jinzin
no he wouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's a girl...

Tron
Batman loses round one, he's not getting past her healing the first time around, in my opinion. Round 2, Batman takes it, but not easily.

ImmortalOne
Shield is dumb, xept for Fury !!1
Batman takes this, and rapezorz herzz !!

Mainstream
Originally posted by Logan 87
....Batman still wins. Bunch of Rookies

indeed

Solidus Snake
batmans the superior fighter, but she has no adamantium bones, so bats breaks a few

this is after a severe gassing

Cathy X-23
She could definitely, take out Batman, because she was trained, to take out people.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Cathy X-23
She could definitely, take out Batman, because she was trained, to take out people.

yeah but batman isn't just a people...he's a legend. respect da batman wickedph

DarkCrawler

Batman is trained to take out gods.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Batman is trained to take out gods.

yeah...even Superman fear him...so if you don't think he can take out a low budget female hooker wolverine..you buggin wickedph

Cathy X-23
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah...even Superman fear him...so if you don't think he can take out a low budget female hooker wolverine..you buggin wickedph

laughing

Mainstream
laughing

I roll wit da Batman and he say he'd beat a teen big boobie wolverine any day of the week....wickedph

DarkCrawler
How many times you have used that smilie today? laughing out loud

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
How many times you have used that smilie today? laughing out loud

39 last time I counted...I really like it...ya feel me DC wickedph

Cathy X-23
I roll wit da Batman and he say he'd beat a teen big boobie wolverine any day of the week....wickedph

What the f**k?

Mainstream
What the f**k?

I gather you don't feel my intense response....I find this most disconcerting sad55

Cathy X-23
I gather you don't feel my intense response....I find this most disconcerting sad55

Wolverine with big boobs What the f**k? I find this utterly disturbing, unless you are refering to A little girl, witch does't have.....and is a highly trained killer.

Mainstream
Wolverine with big boobs What the f**k? I find this utterly disturbing, unless you are refering to A little girl, witch does't have.....and is a highly trained killer.

that's what I meant yo...the female...X-23....we on the same page then....poppin colla...gettin crunk....eeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaa wickedph

Cathy X-23
that's what I meant yo...the female...X-23....we on the same page then....poppin colla...gettin crunk....eeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaa wickedph

Your scary stick out tongue

Mainstream
Your scary stick out tongue

nall cuz...I'm just getting crunk ...ya know chillin with my computer homies ...ya feel me...wickedph

Cathy X-23
nall cuz...I'm just getting crunk ...ya know chillin with my computer homies ...ya feel me...wickedph

I can't really understand, what your trying to say, when you speak like that. It confuses me confused

Mainstream
I can't really understand, what your trying to say, when you speak like that. It confuses me confused forgive me...I was attempting to do a "bad black thug rapper impression"

getting crunk.....partying having a good time
chillin....relaxing
computer homies.....internet allies.....ya feel me wickedph (or do you understand me)

Cathy X-23
forgive me...I was attempting to do a "bad black thug rapper impression"

getting crunk.....partying having a good time
chillin....relaxing
computer homies.....internet allies.....ya feel me wickedph (or do you understand me)

Whats a crunk

Mainstream
it's not an object...it's a state of mind.....like your partying you having a real good time...you have gotten crunk....I think...wickedph

Cathy X-23
it's not an object...it's a state of mind.....like your partying you having a real good time...you have gotten crunk....I think...wickedph
oh confused

Mainstream
indeed yo wickedph indeed wickedph

Cathy X-23
Batman, can't beat a mutant, with his belt, alone. In Superfriends, he could not take on half the people, without Superman's help.

brainchild81
X-23 could probably take him. Especially in a 1st time encounter.

thezenbrawler
well, i think superfriends was made by hanna barbera, with licensing from dc charachters, so it had really nothing to do with dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.