Venom the madness Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GGgrievous725
thunderdome two men enter one leaves!!

CorderaMitchell
hulk...

olympian
Venon the madness? What is this, an adult version of Dennis the menace?

Hulk wins.

GGgrievous725
dont be stupid venom the madness is when juggernaut knocked venom in to some mercury mutations and made him super powerful.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
dont be stupid venom the madness is when juggernaut knocked venom in to some mercury mutations and made him super powerful.

Hulk still kicks his ass.

jinzin
i don'lt know I mean madness venom did the impossible and stopped juggernaught...TWICE...juggernaught was forced into shoving him into a portal just to get rid of the guy...venom gave hulk a good little spat without the madness thing going for him...i would assume this to be a great fight but I think venom can take it if he tendrils hulk...

CorderaMitchell
Venom then, because I had no idea WHO the hell we were talking about.

olympian
Didnt Jugs beat him to a pulp? The only fight i remember of the two end up like that.

jinzin
that was before venom got the madness virus running through his symbiotic veins...after he did he trashed juggy without even trying....

CorderaMitchell
Damn thats badass, stupid question, how would he fare against cosmic spiderman?

jinzin
cosmic spidey trashed hulk without even trying...I'd say spidey after a really good fight.

CorderaMitchell
thumb up

colossus17
hulk smash!

CorderaMitchell
Hulk dies...

jinzin
and then "VENOM TENDRIL"

HULK- "HUL-ugkkkkkkkkahhhhhhhgggrrggggglllggglggl

bleh"

CorderaMitchell
indeed...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jinzin
and then "VENOM TENDRIL"

HULK- "HUL-ugkkkkkkkkahhhhhhhgggrrggggglllggglggl

bleh"

...then, Hulk eats it, and kills Venom.

CorderaMitchell
the madness...

Quite different, handed juggernaut his, easily.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
the madness...

Quite different, handed juggernaut his, easily.

How so?

long pig
What exactly did he DO to juggernaut?

All I remember is jugs pounding the shit out of him, smashing his head into cement. Which should have killed him there....so....

Cosmic Cube
You know what would be sooo hella cool/badass as all hell? If Venom infected Savage Hulk with the symbiote. That would be a f*cking monster ass symbiote.

CorderaMitchell
Juggernaut knocked venom into some mercury stations and made him superpowerful. Not quite cosmic spiderman, but...

Anyway he got the madness virus in his veins, and was able to actually stop juggernaut, 1 time he had to use a desperate tactic and shove him into a portal to defeat him.

Venom held his own against hulk, though he of course lost. This incarnation has the versatility of venom with more power.

He could tendril hulk...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You know what would be sooo hella cool/badass as all hell? If Venom infected Savage Hulk with the symbiote. That would be a f*cking monster ass symbiote.

I"m going to draw one of those, and post it online for your avatar/signature. smokin'

long pig
He could tendril hulk...
droolio

Cosmic Cube
I"m going to draw one of those, and post it online for your avatar/signature. smokin'

eek! big grin

CorderaMitchell
You want me too?

It'd take about 2 days, to make sure its neat.

What do you want the medium to be?

long pig
Like Hulk infected with the symbiote?

That'd look hella sweet.
But, would it be black or green?

CorderaMitchell
Which symbiote, carnage, venom, or toxic?

It'd be either, black, blue, red, or dark green.

Black or blue hulk?

Cosmic Cube
Doesn't the symbiote give you 50 times your initial strength, (not that Hulk needs it, but God damn,) super-human agility, precognition, AND make you crazy as hell?

droolio

Cosmic Cube
You want me too?

It'd take about 2 days, to make sure its neat.

What do you want the medium to be?

Hell yes, I do! eek!

Whatever looks best! big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
Like Hulk infected with the symbiote?

That'd look hella sweet.
But, would it be black or green?

I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards black. But then he'd just be an overly huge Venom. What do you think?

CorderaMitchell
Doesn't the symbiote give you 50 times your initial strength, (not that Hulk needs it, but God damn,) super-human agility, precognition, AND make you crazy as hell?

droolio

They have a "danger sense", it allows them to sense things, but not on peters level.

Agility, debatable. Someone like Hulk, not sure. Spiderman didn't get it, but I haven't a clue.

As for craziness, hell yes!!

How do you get a pic on this forum with a scanner, cause I haven't a clue. sad

CorderaMitchell
I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards black. But then he'd just be an overly huge Venom. What do you think?

Blue or red...

GGgrievous725

droolio

no just 40 times

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
no just 40 times

Still... Savage Hulk starts off in the same tier as Thor/Superman/Herc. Imagine 40 times that amount.

CorderaMitchell
Thats the thing, spiderman seemed to not get anything.

I'd imagine hulk would be stronger, though.

Wanderer259
The symbiote amplifies strength by however much Spider-Man's was amplified when he was bitten by the spider. The symbiote itself did little for Spidey other than give him what's inherently there (disguise, etc.) The symbiote, however, 'copied' Spidey's powers and now Brock can use them. Brock can become stronger by working out. Since the suit amplifies his strength, he can strengthen his natural muscles and then use the suit to amplify it, multiplying it even further. This is why Eddie Brock is a body builder.

Yes, it does give you enhanced agility. Brock is slower because he's far, far bigger than Peter.

I think the pre-cog is there, but it's not to the same level as Peter's.

CorderaMitchell
There, that makes PERFECT sense.

Then carnage was stronger, than toxic.

olympian
Anyone has scans or a link that shows how that Venom fared against Juggernaut?

jinzin
oy... okay I'm only going to post this once so everybody "listen up"

the symbiote does not grant it's host a HUGE strength increase. For instance, had the symbiote bonded with eddie brock BEFORE bonding with spiderman, it would have only increased his strength into the class 5 or at best 7 range..HOWEVER. The symbiote seems to integrate the powers of it's host as it bonds itself to him/her.... this is why venom has spiderman-like agility, webbing, and superstrength.....it retained spiderman's strength like a memory....then when it bonded with eddie...it applied the spidey strength AS WELL AS the natural strength upgrade resulting in brock's strength being a few leagues above spidermans. (It's unclear as to whether or not brock needed to be covered in the symbiote to apply his strength...while he seemed to have super human durability there was also one time where his symbiote had been burned off to the point where he was nearly naked, even then he had enough strength to hold up an entire ferris wheel for a few moments.). That said, no the suit does not imbue it's host with 40x the hosts strength.....it did no such thing for spiderman, though it increased his strength some, spiderman would have been a 100+ character if it did as such...this is why venom easily trashed his way through so many symbiote's in the "planet of" story arch.... it wasn't just his experience, it was also his powers versus their lack of any.

The symbiote does not have pre-cog and neither do carnage or venom.....venom's suit tried to intigrate the spider sense as a power but couldn't for whatever reason, so instead it can block itself from the spider-sense, carnage, being his child inherited the same trait. Other symbiotes however, should not be able to do the same. NOW, while the symbiote lacks a pre-cog it does "see" in every direction which keeps it from being taken by surprise.

People often mistaken venom for being a character that lacks spiderman's agility...this is a general misconception...his agility has been proven to be on par with spiderman's, however eddie brock is a brawler his style is much less refined than spiderman's and he doesn't even usually try to avoid incoming blows unless the weapon is fire. He didn't display his agility that often because it wasn't in his character or preference to use it, he does however HAVE the ability.

The symbiote also allows it's host a very high level of durability, after showings, I would venture to say that the symbiote offers a class 100 level character durability type. While juggernaught DID beat up venom in their initial confrontation, it took him 15 or more blows to put venom down, that's a lot considering he's taken out seemingly stronger opponents with less, the symbiote offers protection from bullet fire of all types, however can be cut through by a knife (go figure) with ease.

finally the symbiote offers it's host a healing factor, venom's been stabbed and shrugged it off to finish the fight on occasion, while the symbiote repairs the damage...although it doesn't offer regeneration at a wolverine like level, it does however process faster than spiderman's.

other symbiotic powers include, shapeshifting for outside appearance, cloaking (invisability), symbiotic tendriling (which can go through a tv and travel down the wiring to kill a victim watching the program), the symbiote has high end level speed (it moved faster than a bullet and hit a target, even though it started a good 5 or 6 feet behind the bullet of the gun shot).

So, if hulk were to get the venom symbiote, he would only have a slight 5 or 7 ton upgrade from his base strength, which is nothing considering his power, he however WOULD have the ability to become invisable, see in every direction, be far more agile, have an upgraded healing factor and tendrils, increased durability, and shapeshifting. however, if it chose to leave hulk it would probably retain some of his own power...

this raises an intersting question, since the venom symbiote did capture logan should it not retain his heightened senses and advanced healing factor? in any case, venom and hulk already merged in an early what if comic, he basically laughed at thors attacks like they were nothing. while it may have been scary at the time, it looks rather pathetic when compared to how venom's recently been drawn (the size of a small house)

anyways, venom the madness would destroy hulk. he doesn't even need to fight hulk on a physical level, he can just tendril his ass, or give him symbiotic nightmares and take the fight with that.

johnv89
Seems like Venom would be able to stop him. He did stop the unstoppable Juggs.

Tough Guy
er, now thi is intersting. would hulks memory poers stop that whole nighmare thing. he kod juggie with a psychic backlash? just to change the coversation from strength, which when u involve hulk is irrelevant as he can always be written stronger than his opponent due to his limitless strength. i dont remember juggie being stopped also by him. if he didnt use magic to stop juggie, er then lets get back on that juggie hulk thread

Tough Guy
and proclaim tough guy the greatest. sorry missed that bit out

Bludhaven Boy
HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.