Wolverine vs 5 Elder Predators.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Fight happens in 100 foot by 100 foot cage full of trees and like a few rocks, Preds ONLY get their spears.

I think wolverine can hang.

masterbruce
because of the space limitations, I think the Preds can easily gang up on Wolverine,

wolverine takes out two preds and injures all of them before he is eviscerated to shreds by the preds

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
Fight happens in 100 foot by 100 foot cage full of trees and like a few rocks, Preds ONLY get their spears.

Yeah, by his neck.

long pig
They don't have any weapons other than their spear.

Wolvie is definatly taking a few with him.

Shit, five is too many...hold on.

masterbruce
dont preds have those arm blades, or they dont have those either?

and dont the spears fire energy bolts?

chilled monkey
Even with spears only, five elders are too much, even for Logan.

"Yeah, by his neck."

Exactly.

Logan 87
He Stabs them all, and heal from the ones that tagged him.

CorderaMitchell
He's going down from 5 predators, its not even fair.

masterbruce
I think its fair if the preds are weaponless, than Wolverine's healing factor becomes the xfactor

wolverine's just as strong if not stronger than a pred, he's got adamantium skeleton, super senses, excellent h2h fighting ability, and sharp sharp claws that'll rip through the pred's plating

CorderaMitchell
No preds are stronger, faster, more agile, and usually have better tech.

They are a gifted race that anaylize the opponents.

5 predators would stab wolverine in the right spot, and he loses.

Logan 87
He could take them god damnit. Wolverine haters these days. Yes he will be mest up after the match near death.

CorderaMitchell
You don't know a DAMNED thing about the predators do you?

Fanboys who go around and say wolverine would beat metallo and flash are just annoying.

Wolverine can't beat Azarael (you said so yourself), but he can beat 1,2,3,4,5 predators?

Never
Originally posted by Logan 87
He could take them god damnit. Wolverine haters these days. Yes he will be mest up after the match near death.

5 "Elder" predators at once?

LoL

Logan 87
Ok now your just dumb. I said 50 times about the wolverine beating metalo and flash, with serious conditions and said they loose otherwise badly but you just trying to be funny.

Also yes he could beat 1 2 3 4 5, predators. He has senses, so he could still find them, if they using cloak. He gets tagged, he heals. Gambit blew half his face off seeing skeleton, but he healed.

CorderaMitchell
You're the dumb one my friend.

Predators can just say on the cage and stab his ass to sleep, he heals means shit, the predators heal too.

Wolveirne is outclassed here, can he beat metallo?

Why are you so homoerotic over wolverine?

newjak86
Listen Predators are beyond peak human they are an incredibly gifted race. Their strength speed jumping ability are beyond Wolverine I think. Plus this is a warrior race the train to fight and kill things qiuckly. These are Elders as well these are the Predators that survived for a long long time I mean these creatures are also blessed with long life I mean even older than Wolverine could ever live. Elders are the baddest mofos Predators have because they are the peak they know everything have survived many fights and are smartest one of these guys could give Wolverine everything he could handle.

CorderaMitchell
These guys kill Ailens, a NEST of them. Ailen>>>>>>>>wolverine.

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You're the dumb one my friend.

Predators can just say on the cage and stab his ass to sleep, he heals means shit, the predators heal too.

Wolveirne is outclassed here, can he beat metallo?

Why are you so homoerotic over wolverine?

They can say on a cage ?

I said he can't beat mettalo but if metalo stand there not attacking wolverine claws can penatrate his metal.

Why you such a wolverine hater

They in the jungle, they have to look for wolverine. Wolverine could find them easier, by senses and kill them 1 by 1. Yes Wolverine been up a tree before.

CorderaMitchell
"If spiderman isnt willing to kill, wolverine could gamle a move and just rush in, since spidey wont do anything."

Yes ladies and gentlemen, he's THAT stupid.

Its in the cage,why don't you try READING the thread, instead of coming in and saying "wolverine wins"

Yes wolverine is going to kill them one on one, but Azrael could kill wolverine according to you.

A spammer is a compliment for you.

newjak86
Um Wolverine isn't the only one that has advanced senses. Predators can see in infrared meaning Wolvie couldn't hide from any of them. 5 Elders is to much for alot of people including Spidey and people like that. Wolverine just can't measure up against them.

CorderaMitchell
Not even 1 with all of their equipment.

Whats the name of the race of the predators, logan87?

Logan 87
"If spiderman isnt willing to kill, wolverine could gamle a move and just rush in, since spidey wont do anything."

Yes ladies and gentlemen, he's THAT stupid.

In the comics, Wolverine sensed that spiderman wasnt willing to kill. You stupid **** so watch the name calling. Just because your dumb and cant understand it doesnt mean its stupid

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman won't do ANYTHING in a bloodlust match?

How did wolverine beat flash again, kid?

newjak86
Man before wolverine could even react each preadtor would each grab one of Wolverine's limbs then go ahead and skin him alive they woulden't even take his skull because it would be below Elders to take such a weak creature as a prize.

CorderaMitchell
Of course the elder predators aren't as good a fighter as wolverine right?

Logan 87
Spiderman won't do ANYTHING in a bloodlust match?

How did wolverine beat flash again, kid?

See what I mean on how you dont listen and keep bring up flash.

Also its Wolverine vs 5 predators, sto p speaking about spiderman

From every thread he says you beat mettalo and he even added some I didnt even say shit about. So onces againnnn heres your answer

"I never said he beat juggernaut wonderwoman or superman without kriptonite.

Like I said in the other thread, Wolverine could penatrate mettalos metal, not beating him.

And if the flash is in a place with alll stuff on the floor, he will fall.

Get it straight Wolverine Hater"

Logan 87
Originally posted by newjak86
Man before wolverine could even react each preadtor would each grab one of Wolverine's limbs then go ahead and skin him alive they woulden't even take his skull because it would be below Elders to take such a weak creature as a prize.

Yeah they rather normal humans instead.

CorderaMitchell
You can't even spell in your effort to stop lying.

Wolverine loses to Azarel, but not 5 predators?

You don't know what the hell you are talking about, stop reading wolverine.

newjak86
Yeah they rather normal humans instead.
Those are normal Predator Elders are alot badder than those guys I mean the ones you see take normal human's skull's are basically Hunters in Training. Wolverine has no chance here even if he gets a lucky shot on one and it would be lucky than the others are gonna rip him to pieces.

masterbruce
these are preds with no weapons or tech, except a spear

so they are much weaker than a fully armed Pred

for example, a US Marine with body armor, nightvision goggles, grenades, and assault rifle is a deadly fighter...but if you strip him of all his equipment and leave him only with a dagger, he will be much less dangerous, albeit still a skilled fighter

obviously preds are still tough without their technoweapons, but they will be much less capable

they're going to have a hard time landing hits on wolverine without getting their limbs chopped off if logan goes berserker rage on them

and I disagree that an alien is more dangerous than wolverine

Logan 87
Those are normal Predator Elders are alot badder than those guys I mean the ones you see take normal human's skull's are basically Hunters in Training. Wolverine has no chance here even if he gets a lucky shot on one and it would be lucky than the others are gonna rip him to pieces.

Ok elders win.
Wolverine wins if they were normal.

ChaoticReign
An alien can beat its way through a 4 inch thick steel door with its bare hands. Their claws and tail cut like steel. They much faster and stronger than wolverine and an elder predator could take roughly 5 at once with a spear depending on his skill level. There's no way wolverine comes out of this.

newjak86
Um actually they can still fight very well without there tech. Preadtors can still see in infrared even without their helmets. In fact i don't know if Wolverine can cut through Preadtor metals they are very tough. Those spears go through Aliens and don't corrode. Also Elders aren't normal Predators these guys are the baddest. Wolverine would have trouble against a normal Predator with just a spear but five Elders would just laugh at him and skin him alive and biol him till there's nothing loeft but the skeleton.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by masterbruce
these are preds with no weapons or tech, except a spear

An enhanced spear thats indestructable.

so they are much weaker than a fully armed Pred

They're ELDER predators, hundreds of years old, with alot of fighting experience, if DD and Elecktra give wolverine trouble, he has not a chance. Predators have armor too, and they have healing AND shields.

for example, a US Marine with body armor, nightvision goggles, grenades, and assault rifle is a deadly fighter...but if you strip him of all his equipment and leave him only with a dagger, he will be much less dangerous, albeit still a skilled fighter

This is a predator, predators are skilled, have infrared, and all of that.

Comparing one to a marine is just silly, how many marines did that 1 predator take out?

You are talking about 5 here.

obviously preds are still tough without their technoweapons, but they will be much less capable

Not a problem when they have better range, and wolverine can only be at one place at 1 time, chances are he's not slicing those spears, their metal is FAR advanced to our own.

they're going to have a hard time landing hits on wolverine without getting their limbs chopped off if logan goes berserker rage on them

A spear!?!? MUCH longer reach and technology, and shilelds, and they're 5 and they're better fighters.

Marrow took care of wolverine with a PIPE.
and I disagree that an alien is more dangerous than wolverine

Wolveirne is SOOO overrated. Wolverine isn't faster, deadler, able to climb walls, has 2 visions.

AILENS can still attack when ripped in half, wolverine isn't THAT deadly at all,compared to them.

CorderaMitchell
Ok elders win.
Wolverine wins if they were normal.

No he still loses actually.

You just wanted to argue...

masterbruce
wasnt batman able to beat a pred? and aliens as well?

CorderaMitchell
pfft, lets not go there, please.

Spiderman has a chance, but he has spidersense, and super this and that, and can web them, and climb the cage with ease.

Even then, he could lose,but he can avoid them better.

Wolverine.no.

Logan 87
No he still loses actually.

You just wanted to argue...

W/e Codera. You assume to much, and you just want to argue. You went in some therads I posted in, just to call me a fanbot, ignoring the topic. It was a therad where you didnt even post in it yet.

ChaoticReign
Batman beat a regular one and he fought with some aliens but never really beat one I'd say. He lived. But batman has nothing to do with wolverine.

newjak86
A normal Preadtor with all his gadgets kills Wolvie easily.

masterbruce
was that a case of CIS or PIS?

anyways, isnt the Predator movie canon material?

If so, Arnold, a human, was able to defeat a Pred

CorderaMitchell
W/e Codera. You assume to much, and you just want to argue. You went in some therads I posted in, just to call me a fanbot, ignoring the topic. It was a therad where you didnt even post in it yet.

A fanbot, whats that?

No I debate, I make a point, you just whine.

Cry me a river...

CorderaMitchell

with UNUSUAL circumstances, how many did the pred take out?

Never

Was that an Elder?

And didn't the predator blow himself up?

masterbruce
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Batman beat a regular one and he fought with some aliens but never really beat one I'd say. He lived. But batman has nothing to do with wolverine.

well it would prove that logan has a chance, since wolverine is stronger, has adamantium claws and skeleton, super healing factor and super senses

newjak86

Um yeah Arnold found a possible way to win through sheer luck. He got lucky by being covered in mud which messed up his infrared because Mud is coolier than human flesh. Still even at the end the Predator had qiute a few times to win. Infact Arnold got his behind whooped. The Predator could have ended it anytime he wanted.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine isn't faster, stronger,and logan doesn't have the range, nor fighting skills compared to them.

Wolverine is here alone, and is going down.

newjak86
Originally posted by Never
Was that an Elder?

And didn't the predator blow himself up?
No it wasn't an Elder just one of the normal ones. Elders wouldn't even waste time killing these guys.

masterbruce
the pred only blew himself up after he was defeated

CorderaMitchell
Arnold was EXTREMELY lucky, that isn't even ANYTHING like an elder pred, with a guy that can be kept in view, and is outnumbered, outskilled, etc. etc.

masterbruce
Im no longer debating that wolverine will win, I think he'll prob get destroyed based on the accounts of elder preds that you guys have described

but I have a REALLY hard time respecting creatures that get PWNED by the California Governor and Danny Glover

newjak86
Um yeah you watched the movie right then you would know that arnold got lucky against pretty much a rookie. Thats what we humans are to them just training and cattle. Arnold would have o chance in a straight up fight. Arnold simply outsmarted him and got real lucky that the Predator just didn't decide to end it quickly.

Logan 87
Um yeah you watched the movie right then you would know that arnold got lucky against pretty much a rookie. Thats what we humans are to them just training and cattle. Arnold would have o chance in a straight up fight. Arnold simply outsmarted him and got real lucky that the Predator just didn't decide to end it quickly.

We all know wolverine cant out smart them. In a jungle like the thread said rolling on floor laughing

DarkCrawler
(From Predator: Cold War TPB)
"These aren't cuddly little E.T.'s come to invite us to join the Galactic Brotherhood. They're a bunch of vicious bastards. We don't know for sure why they come here, what they want or how they'll react to anything we do, but we do know that they have technology that makes us look like a bunch of aborigines."

masterbruce
even if arnold got 'lucky' remember that he wasnt even armed, he was basically fighting a fully geared pred with sticks and stones

newjak86
Hum he basically got like a few hours to prepare a trap he found out how he could hide from them by accident. Then he set up a very big trap but even still the Preadtor could have killed Arnold with no problem. The Predator basically got caught playing with his food and got cocky. Also look at the fact that up until Arnold got lucky him and his highly trained team were gettin murdered left and right.

DarkCrawler
Info about Predators I found from one page...

newjak86
even if arnold got 'lucky' remember that he wasnt even armed, he was basically fighting a fully geared pred with sticks and stones
Actually the Predator took off all his weapons say for his wrist gadget. So he fought Arnold hand to hand and Arnold got thrown around like a rag doll. Arnold as big as he is wasn't even close to the Predator in strength and skill. He got the Predator to move into one spot where he had a giant spiked long fall on him.

CorderaMitchell
The thread said a cage,man he's stupid.

masterbruce
his highly trained team didnt know or see what they were up against

arnold found out about pred's camouflage and the mud trick, with that little tidbit of info he was able to outsmart a fully armed pred

and how was danny glover able to kill a pred, was that also 'luck'?

Logan 87
Originally posted by long pig

Still full of trees. 100 by 100.

still could outsmart
still could hide

pred only gets their spears

and again with the insults by Cordera

CorderaMitchell
Where's the jungle?

You sound stupid yet again, and I didn't help that time, congrats.

He's going to outsmart a warrior race?

He's going to hide from infrared?

newjak86
Actually yes the Predator was throwing him around and then Danny found one of their weapons and used it to cut him while the Pred wasn't looking.
Arnold got real lucky that the Predator didn't decide to kill him qiuck;y. The pred took off all his weapons and his armor to fight Arnold. Then he threw Arnold around like a toy. Arnold got liucky.

Logan 87
Actually yes the Predator was throwing him around and then Danny found one of their weapons and used it to cut him while the Pred wasn't looking.
Arnold got real lucky that the Predator didn't decide to kill him qiuck;y. The pred took off all his weapons and his armor to fight Arnold. Then he threw Arnold around like a toy. Arnold got liucky.

But a guy that heals, cant get lucky. rolling on floor laughing

CorderaMitchell

Wolverine has mud, and movie equipment?

See, sorry, you can't debate.

You agree with someone else, all the time.

DarkCrawler
Is the spear "Naginata"?'

newjak86
He has no chance against these guys thet are to strong. They can kill any human with ease but in the movies the good guy has to win so they put plot devices that allow them to win. Thus the Predator not just simply snapping Arnold's neck or in Predator 2 the Predator not just tearing Danny Glover bit to bit. They have to win somehow and since they can't possibly overcome them in a fight they have to find a way.

Logan 87
Wolverine has mud, and movie equipment?

See, sorry, you can't debate.

You agree with someone else, all the time.

The other page I said he looses.

And we all know you NEVER agree with some one rolling on floor laughing

masterbruce
cordera, I've never seen you like this...you're usually so nice to even the most annoying trolls

I remember when I made fun of Alemaster, you even defended him

Logan 87
He has no chance against these guys thet are to strong. They can kill any human with ease but in the movies the good guy has to win so they put plot devices that allow them to win. Thus the Predator not just simply snapping Arnold's neck or in Predator 2 the Predator not just tearing Danny Glover bit to bit. They have to win somehow and since they can't possibly overcome them in a fight they have to find a way.

yeah in a comic we all know good guys have to loose. rolling on floor laughing

masterbruce
Venom and Carnage would take be able to take on 5 elder preds right?

CorderaMitchell
cordera, I've never seen you like this...you're usually so nice to even the most annoying trolls

I remember when I made fun of Alemaster, you even defended him

You're right.

But he keeps on insulting, I'll just ignore him.

newjak86
yeah in a comic we all know good guys have to loose. rolling on floor laughing
Yes but this is a fight where we don't use the normal rule of Good guy always wins. Then all villians would loose to all heros. You have to see what each are capapble off and then debate that way not how it would happen in a comic or movie.

CorderaMitchell
*sigh*

DarkCrawler
They would kick Wolverine's ass without weapons...

CorderaMitchell
Where do you find all of this stuff?

DarkCrawler
http://www.geocities.com/gunsandgod/intro.html

CorderaMitchell
Yes but this is a fight where we don't use the normal rule of Good guy always wins. Then all villians would loose to all heros. You have to see what each are capapble off and then debate that way not how it would happen in a comic or movie.

Don't bother...

masterbruce
thanks good info darkcrawler

Metalmanx
Wolverine would not stand a chance.

3 Aliens would tear Wolverine apart.

1-2 Predators can take out 3-5 Aliens.

5 Predators can completely decimate Wolverine.

It's not even a contest.

Hell, a closer fight would be Wolverine vs. ONE Predator.

CorderaMitchell
This is an elder predator to boot.

Logan 87
Where's the jungle?

You sound stupid yet again, and I didn't help that time, congrats.

He's going to outsmart a warrior race?

He's going to hide from infrared?

insults again

its like a jungle with all those trees

so how arnold beat him

I said he looses to elders

newjak86
insults again

so how arnold beat him

Like i said Arnold got lucky that the Predator decided to play with him and not kill him right off the bat.

CorderaMitchell
insults again

so how arnold beat him

Why are you here?

This is a debate, if you want to talk about occurences, go to comic movies.

Why did peter pan fly?

Nataku8188

Elder predators?

Like the one who survived for 100 years on a planet of gigantic aliens with only his spear?

Wolverine would get owned to shit by ONE elder predator. These guys don't live long if they aren't very good.

CorderaMitchell
Don't bother...

DarkCrawler
Let me make this clear to you, Logan87. One elder Predator would beat Wolverine with his butt naked, without weapons. They aren't predators the lose to Arnold. Or ones that lose to Batman. They are the epitome of warrior, who have been through millions of battles. They have fought more battles in one year then Wolverine has in his lifetime. Their WHOLE life revolves around hunting. Do you really believe that after countless battles, thousand different planets, they have never met anything close to Wolverine? Never met an fast and relatively strong being who has claws? No, I don't believe it either. One elder would easily overcome Wolverine with centuries of experience and unmatchable skill. You can't argue against facts.

Logan 87
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Let me make this clear to you, Logan87. One elder Predator would beat Wolverine with his butt naked, without weapons. They aren't predators the lose to Arnold. Or ones that lose to Batman. They are the epitome of warrior, who have been through millions of battles. They have fought more battles in one year then Wolverine has in his lifetime. Their WHOLE life revolves around hunting. Do you really believe that after countless battles, thousand different planets, they have never met anything close to Wolverine? Never met an fast and relatively strong being who has claws? No, I don't believe it either. One elder would easily overcome Wolverine with centuries of experience and unmatchable skill. You can't argue against facts.

ok

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

That and technology, that far surpasses our own, but you made a good point.

DarkCrawler
That and technology, that far surpasses our own, but you made a good point.

The point was that elder predator would even beat Wolverine without any weapons...

CorderaMitchell
yes indeedy.

shaolin9976
Wolverine eats the predators for dinner.

Logan 87
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Wolverine eats the predators for dinner.

Its the elder ones, so he doesnt loose.

They all have healing factor and a spear.

they are way stronger than him
and numbers overcome

shaolin9976
Predators are good hunters...but Wolverine is the ultimate one!

Logan 87

ok

DarkCrawler

hysterical

Logan 87
hes just trying to be fuuny, read his other posts

CorderaMitchell
Its the elder ones, so he doesnt loose.

They all have healing factor and a spear.

they are way stronger than him
and numbers overcome

But wolverine can hide from them....

DarkCrawler
Agree. I laughed to his joke.

RagnaViper
laughing

CorderaMitchell
Ragna, READ this thread, please...

shaolin9976
But seriously though...It's going to be tough to beat out five predators..but with the right prep time...i wouldn't count out wolverine.

RagnaViper
Ragna, READ this thread, please...

*shakes head*

I've read this, and it's very funny. Hint hint: the hilarity that I just implied with my previous post.

CorderaMitchell
But seriously though...It's going to be tough to beat out five predators..but with the right prep time...i wouldn't count out wolverine.

Yea it makes sense now, I get it...

Max Spidey 24
This got to be, one of the funniest, fanboy encounters, ever.

CorderaMitchell
You read??

Max Spidey 24
You read??

Thats the funny part.

CorderaMitchell
What was funny?

jinzin
while I think wolverine can put up a good fight.....against 5 elder preds?

sad

no

CorderaMitchell
You should read this thread, its so damned funny.

jinzin
i will.

Pointinel
Um Wolverine isn't the only one that has advanced senses. Predators can see in infrared meaning Wolvie couldn't hide from any of them. 5 Elders is to much for alot of people including Spidey and people like that. Wolverine just can't measure up against them.

^true.

but where can i learn more about the elder predators?

CorderaMitchell
Hold I'll get that, they are Yautja, an ailen race that hunt, and the elder's are the best of the best.

colossus17
wf wulvirine fought with hualk and vendigo.he stabed hul!!!!k and hi neded to be saved wulverine can pres 30 touns...!!!!..predatrprs are nuthing. he can steb metalu and supermun !!?? and once kiled the ocean by stabing it if u raed comicks u would knaw thes!!!!

jinzin
Originally posted by Pointinel

^true.

but where can i learn more about the elder predators?

predator comics...confused

jinzin
Originally posted by colossus17
wf wulvirine fought with hualk and vendigo.he stabed hul!!!!k and hi neded to be saved wulverine can pres 30 touns...!!!!..predatrprs are nuthing. he can steb metalu and supermun !!?? and once kiled the ocean by stabing it if u raed comicks u would knaw thes!!!!

laughing out loud

Pointinel
lol

there's one?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by colossus17

You are right, I'm wrong. eek!

jinzin
lol

there's one?

well the thing is..in the comics you see maybe one or two elder preds or experienced preds in a given story (4 to 6 parts)

the best examples of this are maybe brokeun tusk from the original alien vs. predator comics...

topknot from alien vs. pred war

and the one handed blue armored warrior pred from alien vs. pred duel...

all are decent reads...but I have no internet links to give you for easy reference just cause everything I know about these guys comes from the comics themselves....well the movies too but you get what I'm sayin.

CorderaMitchell
Yea but the movies, is why this debate even lasted this long....

newjak86
Yup they are the big reason.

Nataku8188
this site is pretty good
http://www.theyautja.spyw.com/

Pointinel
Originally posted by jinzin
well the thing is..in the comics you see maybe one or two elder preds or experienced preds in a given story (4 to 6 parts)

the best examples of this are maybe brokeun tusk from the original alien vs. predator comics...

all are decent reads...but I have no internet links to give you for easy reference just cause everything I know about these guys comes from the comics themselves....well the movies too but you get what I'm sayin.

^nice looking out fam

jinzin
Yea but the movies, is why this debate even lasted this long....

the movies?!?!?! the movies?!?!?! the same movies that only used an unblooded (baby) predator, a renegade pred, and 3 totally inexperienced preds?

oh yes...that's a great list of examples to use for WELL EXPERIENCED preds...roll eyes (sarcastic)....stupid....

jinzin
^nice looking out fam

no prob.

Nataku8188
the movies?!?!?! the movies?!?!?! the same movies that only used an unblooded (baby) predator, a renegade pred, and 3 totally inexperienced preds?

oh yes...that's a great list of examples to use for WELL EXPERIENCED preds...roll eyes (sarcastic)....stupid....

Unblooded aren't allowed to hunt humans.

The second one wasn't a renegade pred either.

The first two were basic predators, probably on their first ooman hunt. PIS caused their deaths.

jinzin
wtf is that what it is? I need to brush up...I always understood it has them being inexperienced and never having killed alien prey as unblooded......and I thought I read a continuation from predator 2 that claimed the one in the movie as a renegade of some sort as well.....

PIS? i don't know if a straight up danny glubber ass kicking could be considered pis but...

newjak86
Someone brought up the movies and i said that if you watch the movies you realize that most of the Preds dieing are by pure luck not skill.

Pointinel

^nice looking out fam

EDIT: SORRY double post

Nataku8188
wtf is that what it is? I need to brush up...I always understood it has them being inexperienced and never having killed alien prey as unblooded......and I thought I read a continuation from predator 2 that claimed the one in the movie as a renegade of some sort as well.....

PIS? i don't know if a straight up danny glubber ass kicking could be considered pis but...

Nope. If you read the books and comics, you'll know that Ooman hunting is reserved for upper blooded (Pretty much the guys who have done a couple dozen hunts) and completely off limits to unblooded. If the pred in Predator 2 was a renegade the preds on the ship would've killed him on sight, without waiting for danny to possibly win.

PIS is because the pred pulled a lot of stupid moves when it was clearly shown (at least in the begining) to be at least somewhat intelligent. It wasn't really PIS, so much as nessecary plot device, because if Danny died, people would've been sad. He was badass in LW.

CorderaMitchell

I agree, what the **** are you talking about, that was a wolverine fanboy using movies.

*sigh*

jinzin
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Nope. If you read the books and comics, you'll know that Ooman hunting is reserved for upper blooded (Pretty much the guys who have done a couple dozen hunts) and completely off limits to unblooded. If the pred in Predator 2 was a renegade the preds on the ship would've killed him on sight, without waiting for danny to possibly win.

PIS is because the pred pulled a lot of stupid moves when it was clearly shown (at least in the begining) to be at least somewhat intelligent. It wasn't really PIS, so much as nessecary plot device, because if Danny died, people would've been sad. He was badass in LW.

hmm I do own a ton of the books but I don't remember that as such...reference please? what arc/story is this demonstrated?

as far the renegade thing..I'm just restating what I read..

Nataku8188
hmm I do own a ton of the books but I don't remember that as such...reference please? what arc/story is this demonstrated?

as far the renegade thing..I'm just restating what I read..

It was either AvP war or hunter's planet. when Machiko is on the pred ship, she sees a predator come on board who was hunting oomans. Also, in AvP the comic, which the book adaption is called Prey, the unblooded note that they are not supposed to be having any interaction with the oomans. Dachande comments on it at some point during the story as well.

ChaoticReign
For those asking the best example of an elder pred would definately be the original alien vs. predator arc or if you are willing to read, Alien vs. Predator: Prey. Excelent novel. And yes Dachande does comment on it. He himself said he would like to get around to hunting them himself someday. They are reserved for upper class because they are clever and shoot back.

jinzin
damn...i have the comics...never read the book...didn't know it got that in depth....cool.

Darth Martin
! Elder would skin wolvie alive.

Soljer
Elders? A lone elder once survived on a planet of aliens with no armor and no weapons but a spear. An Elder once took out an Alien queen with his bare hands. There is no comparison. Wolverine would be destroyed by one elder, much less five.

He-guy88
i say he might be able to win over one but never even in his dreams would he compear to 5

Wolverine2006
Wolverine would slash through all of their weapons and kill them

He-guy88
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine would slash through all of their weapons and kill them

maybe one but only one

Wolverine2006
What r they gonna do to Wolverine with spears that he could slice into pieces in a seconds

He-guy88
What r they gonna do to Wolverine with spears that he could slice into pieces in a seconds

dont they get bombs to

lets say their all invisable his sences take care of that but he cant attack them all that way cause he finds one it straps the bomb to him he gets vaporized

Wolverine2006
It says the only things they have are spears

jasononline
Their spears have a greater range then Wolverines claws, so it is they who shall be doing the slicing. Wolverine isn't going to lay a claw on them.

He-guy88
if only spears then wolve takes like maybe one and wounds the secoand the spers wont do to much but he wont match their exp they have on him seince they cant kill him they ko him

jasononline
Wolverine won't take a single one. These are Elders. They are alot smarter and battlehardened then Wolverine is. These are guys who have survives a thousand hunts. Wolverine is outclassed. It wouldn't take them long to realize Wolverines healing factor, after which they would try to damage him as much as possible. All they would have to do is slice off his arms by cutting through at the shoulder joint. Then without his claws they could some serious damage to knock him out.

Wolverine2006
Outclassed p'sha, u dont know that becuz uve never seen one fight

And a predator(not elder) got he is a$$ kicked by Danny Glover, oh and another by my governor

He-guy88
Originally posted by jasononline
Wolverine won't take a single one. These are Elders. They are alot smarter and battlehardened then Wolverine is. These are guys who have survives a thousand hunts. Wolverine is outclassed. It wouldn't take them long to realize Wolverines healing factor, after which they would try to damage him as much as possible. All they would have to do is slice off his arms by cutting through at the shoulder joint. Then without his claws they could some serious damage to knock him out.

i think he'll get at least one he is out classed here but i think it would cost them at least one worrier before they get his healing factor figured they come at him lets say they throw their spears they have no wepons then he could take one before they ko him or two they keep the spears and try to jab him with them he cuts one to pieces and they are close enough to him to get one stab on them he kills one then he's ko'ed

so he gets one cause with nothing but spears they have to get to close

or some perserve their spears and some throw themthey realize his healing factor then still have to get close enough to cut his arms off so he kills one in the process

He-guy88
also cutting his arms off arent a choice the adamantiom makes sure of that

badabing
Outclassed p'sha, u dont know that becuz uve never seen one fight

And a predator(not elder) got he is a$$ kicked by Danny Glover, oh and another by my governor
Dude, that was from movies and doesn't carry any weight in this forum.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>