Dungeons and Dragons Game Thread: Eastern Storm Rising Part II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
So here it is, long overdue for which I apologize.

Since we didn't get to finish the first part proper, again my fault.
I'll quickly run over things that happened since.

Rusky, Ander, Kan and Sarwyn you all found cells on either side of that hallway you were following. Most of them were empty except for one in which there was an old man. With his dieing breath he described the men who had kidnapped him as "Hooded man, with venetian masks most of them were white masks and capes but there was one who wore a black mask. They all spoke a language I don't understand... I think the man with the black cape was the leader..... Then the old man collapses and dies. Further inspection of the hallway leads you to a big chest filled with a 1,000 gold pieces which you all divided evenly, Rusky insists on it. Then there is a strong wooden door at the end of the hallway. You can feel a cold brees coming from underneath it. After you break it open you're back on the streets again. Sarwyn you notice this is close to one of the smaller gates only used for travellers on foot. When you go and question the guards you learn that three people two in a white cloak and one in a black cloak rushed by there a few minutes ago.

After enjoying the circus you guys all feel pretty tired.
Here starts the new part for you guys.

"Well then here we are Audron": Says the old man to you. You feel content the long journey from the city of Glabryn to the city of Takuna-Sato is over. Too bad your employer had to close his old inn but business was just not good anymore. On the other hand this new city seems existing and prosperous.
You are standing in front of a big medieval looking house. A stone first floor, the other floors are wood and lime. There is a small sign that says "The Dwarven Barrel"

You're finally there Elendil you reached the city. Tho you can hardly compare it with the forest from which you come it still feels good to wander in these streets and to know that you can sleep in a bed for the first time in a week. The city looks pretty impressive should you be into such a thing. Now what was that address again your father gave you... Aaah you remember "The Joyful halfling" near Pegasus road.

There it is and it is amazing, not as big as the cities you are accustomed to Ludill. But it is still the biggest city you have seen since you left The Imperial city of Dul. You can smell the sea blending in with the smell of fish and spices, you can hear the workers on the docks and all the other noises a busy city makes. "Prepare to disembark!" Why do those Sailors always have to yell?
When the ship is tied to the dock and the walking planks are in place you can start to make your way of the galley.

------------------------------------------
VOILA GUYS THE RPG BEGINS HERE

Nickthoven
Elen looks at the gigantic city and is immediately overcome with many feelings, a lot he doesn't quite understand. He remembers 'Pegasus Road', and starts to walk around the city, looking for a map of sorts so he can find his way.

Fire
You don't seem to find any maps anywhere. But when you start to follow one of the big roads to the center you arrive at a market with a big cathedral in the center. There are still a lot of people here although the market seems to be ending. People are breaking up there stands, customers are hurrying home alone or with boys carrying there bags.

One person has a walking bathtub running behind him filled with goods. he seems to be an elf.

Ludill
Ludill takes a deep breath before disembarking from the ship. Ludill asks someone where the nearest inn is. After spending so much time on a ship he wonders what a real bed feels like again.

Trickster
Ander looks about, unsure of what to do. He rehearses spells in his mind, thinking of ones he can cast in an emergency.

Nickthoven
Originally posted by Fire
You don't seem to find any maps anywhere. But when you start to follow one of the big roads to the center you arrive at a market with a big cathedral in the center. There are still a lot of people here although the market seems to be ending. People are breaking up there stands, customers are hurrying home alone or with boys carrying there bags.

One person has a walking bathtub running behind him filled with goods. he seems to be an elf.
Noticing the elf, Elen walks over cautiously, eyeing the wierd bathtub thing. "How do I get to the...oh no, I forgot it! Oh...something about a halfling? Where's Pegasus Road?"

Fire
"Well you follow this street till you come to the second right there you take the first street left and there you will find The Sailors keep. a little rough around the edges but a decent inn. HAHAHA, Glad to be of service" says the old man with the yellow teeth.

Ander you feel your powers have been severely depleted you need to rest before you can cast any spell of a decent magnitude.

"Hmmm... something about a halfling? Pegasus Road???? I think I know what you mean. But what is your name my friend?"

Fire
to make something clear to the old players you are standing on the market outside of the circus tent, the show just ended.

Storm
Sarwyn had been watching the spectacle absentmindedly, reflecting on the past events.

Ludill
Ludill thanks the man before making his way down the street following the directions the man gave him untill he came to the sailors inn. *hopefuly I can work here for a nights stay* Ludill thought to himself before entering the inn.

Nickthoven
"Hmmm... something about a halfling? Pegasus Road???? I think I know what you mean. But what is your name my friend?"
"Uh...I'm Elen. ... How do you get there again?"

Fire
Something just doesn't feel right Sarwyn, you've never seen a bear that enraged. It just wasn't natural.

As you open the door Ludill you are hit by a bunch of smells and sounds. The smell of beer, fish and fire fills your nose, the sound of laughter, rough talk and female giggling fills your ears.
When your eyes adjust to the smog and gloom lighting inside you can see this place is more a whorehouse than an actual inn. You will need some pretty heavy stories for these guys to be entertained.

"My name is Merthand nice to meet you Elen, why don't you follow me to my house so I can drop of these groceries and then I'll take you to the Joyful Halfling."

Nickthoven
Elen think for a minute, and says, "Uh...ok. But I really should be getting there soon... What's wrong with your bathtub?"

Fire
The man looks at you a little funny. "Nothing you've never seen an animated object? This is far easier than carrying all my groceries myself and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for it all myself"
After a small walk through apparently a very wealthy part of town you arrive at a small purple building. On the sign hanging next to the door it says: "The Blue Spark"
"So here we are": says the man "This is my shop. Not too big but I do sell the most magical items in this entire city!"
He opens the door and lets the bathtub in.

"So let's go find the Joyful Halfling shall we?"

SpikeSpiegel
~Hey Fire, I'm goign away on Sat for a week, I'll resume play when I get back, ok?~

Fire
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
~Hey Fire, I'm goign away on Sat for a week, I'll resume play when I get back, ok?~

~Meaning you'll make your first post then stick out tongue, OK NP~

Nickthoven
The man looks at you a little funny. "Nothing you've never seen an animated object? This is far easier than carrying all my groceries myself and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for it all myself"
After a small walk through apparently a very wealthy part of town you arrive at a small purple building. On the sign hanging next to the door it says: "The Blue Spark"
"So here we are": says the man "This is my shop. Not too big but I do sell the most magical items in this entire city!"
He opens the door and lets the bathtub in.

"So let's go find the Joyful Halfling shall we?"

"Sure! Let's go." So we go!

Fire
(my my you seem in a hurry) after about a good ten minutes walking you arrive at The Joyful Halfling.

Typical Halfling house: yellow pointy roof, small green round door, two large round windows around it.

"There you are Elen if you ever need any magic you know where to find me, say hi to Tom and Tim for me will ya? Bye"

Ludill
Ludill can't stand the smell of the smoke i the inn, so he decides it would be better for him if he went some where else. Once back on the main street Ludill looks around for any signs that may help him find a *cleaner* inn.

Nickthoven
(my my you seem in a hurry) after about a good ten minutes walking you arrive at The Joyful Halfling.

Typical Halfling house: yellow pointy roof, small green round door, two large round windows around it.

"There you are Elen if you ever need any magic you know where to find me, say hi to Tom and Tim for me will ya? Bye"
"Wait! What's your name again? Thanks for taking me here. Tom and Tim...? Ok. Bye!" Elen walks in the tavern, and looks around a bit, then walks to the bar and asks for Tom or Tim.

Fire
No signs to be found so I suppose you ask someone. he gives you directions to another inn called the Inn of Stone. It's in a more wealthy district of town. After about a 15 minute walk you arrive at what once was a warehouse. As you open the door you see a long bar behind you flanked by two staircases. To the left and the right of the room there are small boots for private conversations. From the door till the bar there are about 20 tables. Most of which are filled by Dwarves and Humans.

The man looks over his shoulder and says: "My name is Merthand"
You open the small door, which is just too small for you, so you crunch down slightly. Behind the door there is a staircase (3 stairs) the floor is low enough for humans to walk around in this place without having to crunch all the time.
The walls are covered with a warm brown wood. There is a brick fire place to the left. to the right is the bar, human size btw. There are about 4 round tables each with chairs, two for human-sized creatures and two for little folk. There is one halfling with black hair standing behind the bar. a Halfling and a gnome sit at the far right table enjoying a meal.
When you ask for Tom or Tim at the bar the Halfling says: "I'm Tim nice to meet you"

Nickthoven
"Hi, Tim. Merthand says hi... Can I stay the night here? I'm kind of traveling around..."

Fire
"Hi!" *He waves enthusastic at you* "Tom Merthand said hi": he screams to an open door behind the bar.
-voice from the other room- "Oh Cool!"
"So you want a room, you also want some food? and a decent room or a place on the floor by the fire?"

Nickthoven
"Uh what? Yeah, I guess. I'm kind of tired...some food and a nice bed should do it. Thanks." Elen puts his stuff down on a table and sits at it, waiting for food. He looks around to the other people in the tavern.

Fire
Seems quiet today, besides the Halfling and the Gnome at the far back table there is noone there. They're speaking in Halfling so you can't make much out of it.

A few minutes later you hear the squicking of small wheels. When you look behind you, you see a Halfling pushing a ladder on wheels in your direction, with a plate of hot food on top. When he arrives at your table he climbs the ladder and hands you the plate. "There ya go" It seems like grilled fish and veggies. "If there is anything else you need let me know, Oh by the way you can stay in Room three. Just take that door (he points to a door on the opposite wall as the one you entered from) and then take your number. Bye!"

Nickthoven
"You Tom?" Elen asks when receiving his meal. "Thanks! I'm so hungry..." And he starts eating furiously. He takes note of the door, and tries his best to remember 'room 3, room 3'. He sits and finishes the rest of his meal, goes up to the bartender, and quietly asks who the halfling and gnome are.

Fire
"Yea I'm Tom!"
When you reach the bar both of the brothers are behind it, argueing about something in Halfling.
"Oh, Well I know the Gnome his name is Marius, I do not know the other one I am afraid. Marius runs a small shop that mostly deals in pottery."

Nickthoven
"Oh...what's pottery? Nevermind... How much do I owe you for the food and room and everything? I think I'm gonna go to sleep now..." He pays whatever they tell him to and goes through the door and up to bed.

Fire
"We'll take care of that tomorrow Elen."

*At that time a giant thunderstorm breaks lose over the city. Everyone is fleeing to a tavern or to their homes*

Sarwyn it's going to be raining like this for atleast two days.

Storm
As Sarwyn starts running, she yells to the rest: "Guys, I' ll take shelter in the Joyful Halfling."

Nickthoven
"Ok, pay tomorrow." He goes up to bed and then the thunderstorms start, and he gets scared and runs down to Tim and Tom to see what he should do.

Fire
About 10 people have already gathered in the inn Elen. 7 Human commoners, 2 Dwarves wearing armour and bearing arms and 1 elf wearing a long green tunic. There is a lot of commotion and a lot of noise. You see Tim and Tom running around like crazy trying to serve and help them all. On the floor there are big pools of water and drinks.
Then the door flies open and in walks a woman, just under five feet tall, not too attractive but a very athletic build. She carries a longbow and a longsword and is dressed in a leather suit.
You see Tim rushing towards her and they both exchange what looks like a warm greeting in gnome.
Then when things have cooled down a bit the door is opened again.
A grey-eyed man walks into the room dressed in a samurai outfit. His armour seems to be layered with Bronze and it is ornamented with golden symbols. When you look closer you can make out a lion.
He waves over Tom, when Tom arrives he bows and says, in very decent Merchants Tongue with a soft and and pretty loud voice, "I am Yasumoto Matsu of the Lion Clan."

SpikeSpiegel
Right I'm back. Can anyone give me the gist of what i missed?

SpikeSpiegel
Kan walked over to the bar.

"Your finest ale please" he said, though he was now rich enough to buy everyone in the room several rounds and then some he wasn't going to. He wasn't even going to buy his companions anything. It was his money and it would stay his.

Fire
"Very well sir, here ya go That'll be 2 silver pieces!"

SpikeSpiegel
Kan walked over to a table and put his feet up on it, slouching back into a chair and taking a swill of ale

Storm
"Tim, could I have a bowl of stew and a chunk of bread please?"
Sarwyn turned around, let her eyes travel all over the tavern and her glance lingered on the stranger in samurai outfit.

Fire
"Yes Sarwyn."

The samurai just looks up as your glance falls upon him Sarwyn, a small cut runs diagonally across his face. He gently smiles, closes his eyes and bows his head slightly.

Trickster
Update... Anyone?

Trickster
"Yasumoto Matsu, he says," Ander mutters to himself, "Lion Clan, pesh. Never met the Furthride, true."

Pushing himself up from his seat, he walks over to the bar, and orders an ale from one of the barmen. Hearing Sarwyn's comment, he adds,
"And a stew too, Tom. My thanks."

Trickster
(Does Ander have any spells left?)

Fire
1 level 0 spell

Trickster
Okay then...

SpikeSpiegel
Kan looks around the inn, looking for any signs of trouble, and any signs of money.

Trickster
Originally posted by Trickster
"Yasumoto Matsu, he says," Ander mutters to himself, "Lion Clan, pesh. Never met the Furthride, true."

Pushing himself up from his seat, he walks over to the bar, and orders an ale from one of the barmen. Hearing Sarwyn's comment, he adds,
"And a stew too, Tom. My thanks."

Fire
no sign of trouble kan, but the samurai is obviously wealthy beyond believe, if you could strip that guy naked you'd be able to buy a house.

"One stew!": says Tom as he delivers the hot damping stew, smells great Ander.

Trickster
(No reaction from the samurai?!)

Ander takes a hunk of bread, and dunks it into the stew. Taking a bite, he grins,
"Tastes delicous!"

Fire
Well you certainly didn't discern any reaction Ander.

After you and Sarwyn finish your stew, and most people have left the bar already only the dwarves, the elf and the samurai remain, The samurai walks up to you at the bar and says: "Greetings, I am sorry to disturbe you, I have never met the Furthride clan. So would you be so kind as to tell me about them?"
*he turns over to the Tim behind the bar* "Could you bring some Sake for me and my new found companion, also Ile ona sen lipse yulnia"

Sarwyn Tom walks over to you and says "Hi Sarwyn, the elf would like a word with you"

SpikeSpiegel
Kan watches the samarai, finally deciding that it'ld be too much hassle to rob him. A job was only worth doing if it could be done without getting noticed, and you could vanish into the shadows.

Storm
"Have you seen him before Tom? Do you know him?"

Fire
"Well I know his name is Ankus Akalvin, he's a ranger too, atleast he was he now owns the Drunken Urchin, a small inn near the docks. he only comes here on rare occasions. Dunno what he is doing here to be honnest."

Storm
"I' m wondering what he has to say..."

Sarwyn walks over to the elf and nods sidelong as a greeting, stretching out her hand: "Sarwyn..."

Fire
The elf rises from his chair and takes your hand and says in a mellow and soft -almost musical- voice:"Greetings my name is Ankus Akalvin, but I assume you already know that. Please please do sit down."

As you both sit down the elf huddles a little closer to the table "Care for some wine" He motions to a bottle and two glasses. "I have been meaning to contact you and your friends? Because I have an assignment for you if you are interested"

Storm
Sarwyn takes a seat.

"I don' t mind some wine. If this concerns all of us, then I' d like the others to join in as well to hear first hand what this is all about."

Fire
*Ankus pours in some wine and elegantly hands you the glass*
"Well then I think Kan can join us if he wants"
*He rises from his chair again*
An elf has just risen from Sarwyns table Kan, he has a healthy brown complexion, a little darker than your own but quite nice none the less.
He has long platinum blond hair which falls straight down his back, like Elrond's hair in LOTR, and has green eyes.
He wears a simply green-grey tunic, but it is as most elven things of extremely good quality, even for an elf this is very fancy for a common day.

"Master Kan could you join us please?" *As he motions to another chair*

Holy shit he's drinking wine of 10 goldpieces per bottle!!!

SpikeSpiegel
Someone with that sort of money is more than asking to be robbed. Kan will get up, moving over to the table and taking the seat. He does so smiling, "It will be an honour"

Fire
"I take it you won't refuse a glass of wine?"

Fire
"Now, the reason we are having this meeting is because I would like you and your friends to retrive a certain item from a certain group of people. If you accept I will reward you each with a 125 goldpieces per person. And ofcourse you can keep whatever you find on your quest. Due note that this quest is dangerous and should not be undertaken lightly. Now do I have your attention?"

Sarwyn you notice the two dwarves have positioned themselves on either side of the room, and ergo the table, so they can keep an eye on what is happening

SpikeSpiegel
"I take it you won't refuse a glass of wine?"

"Do you even have to ask?" Kan says merrily, "And yourself?" Indicating his new "friend"'s glass

Fire
the glass is quite full.

SpikeSpiegel
"Now, the reason we are having this meeting is because I would like you and your friends to retrive a certain item from a certain group of people. If you accept I will reward you each with a 125 goldpieces per person. And ofcourse you can keep whatever you find on your quest. Due note that this quest is dangerous and should not be undertaken lightly. Now do I have your attention?"

Sarwyn you notice the two dwarves have positioned themselves on either side of the room, and ergo the table, so they can keep an eye on what is happening

"125 gold?" Kan asks, his ears pricking up at the sound of money, "What exactly is this "dangerous" quest?" He picks up his wine and takes a sip, trying to make himself seem more elegant

Fire
"Hmmm... I assume I can trust you all to work with the necessairy secrecy? The job basicly is a pick-up job. What I need you to go and pick up is an opal gem. It is not specifically worth a lot, but it carries a great deal of personal significance for my employer. Now Kan to answer your question about the "dangerous" part of the quest..."
He picks up his wine glass, gently rocks it about taking a deep long sniff and then a small nib.
"Aah!" "Oh were was I? Ah yes the danger part, That consists of the location of the pick up. The group of people who have the opal gem is an orc warband. They are hidding in the Rundarion Mountains to the north, close to the swamp. Our intel suggests that they are lead by a troll and have allied themselves with a small group of Goblin riders."

Storm
"Why do you need us when you clearly have competent dwarve friends?"

Fire
"Hmmm... Those dwarven friends are for the protection of myself and my contractor. They are bodyguards and do not know enough of the life in the wilderness to go and track a band of orcs. That is why your ranger skills would be useful Sarwyn."

Trickster
Well you certainly didn't discern any reaction Ander.

After you and Sarwyn finish your stew, and most people have left the bar already only the dwarves, the elf and the samurai remain, The samurai walks up to you at the bar and says: "Greetings, I am sorry to disturbe you, I have never met the Furthride clan. So would you be so kind as to tell me about them?"
*he turns over to the Tim behind the bar* "Could you bring some Sake for me and my new found companion, also Ile ona sen lipse yulnia"

Sarwyn Tom walks over to you and says "Hi Sarwyn, the elf would like a word with you"

"The Futhride roam over the realms where they wish - any who know of the Rundar know of the Furthride. Warriors who never give a pace, yet with the speed of lightning they cut through an enemy. To insult the honour of one of the Furthride is to insult all his brothers.
All know this to be true," Ander smiles widely, "Some say the Furthride are vain, yet obviously this is not the case. And you, good sir? Who are the Lion Clan?"

Fire
"The Lion Clan is the most honorable Clan in Toranaga. We form the heart and soul of the Empire, without us all would have been long gone. We lead the Imperial Legions to victory time after time again. The clan is ruled by the Akodo family, the family closest to bushido through out the Empire. My family belongs to samurai of the Lion Clan. My uncle is the family chief and he has had the ear of the divine emperor for a long time now. But maybe you should join your comrades"

Trickster
Ander glances round at Kan and Sarwyn,
"And why should I do that? I would enjoy hearing more of this Lion Clan which seems so important to the Empire. Unless, of course, my companions are with your companions, and you would come to sit with us..."

Fire
"I think you would be intriged bby the elves proposition. We can continue our conversation later this evening."

SpikeSpiegel
"Hmmm... I assume I can trust you all to work with the necessairy secrecy? The job basicly is a pick-up job. What I need you to go and pick up is an opal gem. It is not specifically worth a lot, but it carries a great deal of personal significance for my employer. Now Kan to answer your question about the "dangerous" part of the quest..."
He picks up his wine glass, gently rocks it about taking a deep long sniff and then a small nib.
"Aah!" "Oh were was I? Ah yes the danger part, That consists of the location of the pick up. The group of people who have the opal gem is an orc warband. They are hidding in the Rundarion Mountains to the north, close to the swamp. Our intel suggests that they are lead by a troll and have allied themselves with a small group of Goblin riders."

"Goblins, orcs and trolls? What is so special about this opel gem then? Why is it worth 125 gold? Surely a replica could be made...Unless, perchance, it would happen to be a magic gem..."

Fire
"The opal gem is not even worth a 125 goldpieces. It's market value would be around 60 goldpieces. It just has a very specific emotional meaning for my contractor. and no Kan it is not magical in anyway."

Trickster
"I think you would be intriged bby the elves proposition. We can continue our conversation later this evening."

"Ah, my all-knowing friend. I can take a hint when it appears. Hopefully we shall talk later," Ander stands up, placing the last of the bread in the stew bowl, and carries the sake with his other hand, then walks over to the elf's table.

Fire
"Well then finally Ander seems to be willing to join us." he goes on for awhile explaining the mission he wants to hire you guys for.

Trickster
Ander nods at all the appropiate moments, then asks the elf a question,
"How is it you know our names?"

Fire
"I know a lot of things about you all"

Trickster
"Still, how do you know, my friend? I have only recently arrived in the city, though you knew that, I'm sure."

Fire
"me and my friends make it our business to know about all interesting travellers arriving at Takuna-Sato, I must say you handled that incident with the bear at the carnaval pretty nicely"

SpikeSpiegel
Kan thinks over several options to make the most from helping the elf, before turning to him and saying, "Very well, I'll go and get your precious gem for you."

Trickster
"Ah," Ander smiled, "I am at a loss of what to do apart from join you, Kan, so I shall."

Fire
I'll assume Sarwyn joins in as well

"That's good then it is time for me to take you to meet my friend who will be joining you people."

The elf gets up motions to the dwarves and the samurai. Then he heads for the door waiting on you people to follow. After a small walk, back to the slums of the city. He enters a small wooden buildling, leaded windows on each side, one of which is broken. The place smells like cheap beer and vomit, there are about 15 people in the inn. Small private boots, with red drapes around them, are against both side walls. The bar is in the back with a Half-Orc standing behind it.

Ankus opens one of the private boots and in it sits a small oriental guy.

"Meet Robin"

SpikeSpiegel
"Him...?" Kan asks in disbelief, looking at the man. "Why do we need him? We could find your gem all on our own"

Fire
"He will not accompany you inside the camp, he's just there to take out the sentry guards. Which you will need"

SpikeSpiegel
Kan sighs, doubtful, "Very well"

Trickster
Ander smiles, "Good to meet you, Robin," he says, extending his hand.

Fire
And.......

GAME WILL RESTART WHEN I GET BACK FROM SPAIN

Fire
I'm back

eleveninches
whooooo

Trickster
RESTART TIME!

Fire
Robin seems to be unfamiliar with the handshaking custom and looks at you a bit weiry, then he makes a small bow with his head.

Trickster
"Ah," Ander sighed, "My mistake."

Bowing to Robin, he smiled. "Apologies, sir."

KingDubya
Robin seems to be unfamiliar with the handshaking custom and looks at you a bit weiry, then he makes a small bow with his head.
Could that Robin be me? Or is the name and the affiliation with the Lion Clan a coincidence?

Fire
(YEP Robin is you, I was gonna make him an NPC at the time, because I was uncertain about you joining or not, but feel Free to play him now)

SpikeSpiegel
"Well you seem to have thought this plan through. Let us hope luck is on our side"

Fire
KD you're holding up the game start posting

KingDubya
((I'm sorry, but I haven't been on much lately. I have a bunch of band stuff going on right now.))

Robin looks at the people who have just arrived. He says to them, "It is an honor to meet you three, as it always is to meet fellow adventurers. I was told I will accompany you to retrieve the gem. Do not worry about my skill, though." He takes his bow off of his back, which is carved with elaborate designs, and pulls on the string, making a twang sound. "I am very good at what I do."

Trickster
Ander smiles, as he watches the man pull a strung bow off his back.

Waste of the string... Ah well, I hope he can shoot it.

KingDubya
Robin looks at Ander, seeing the doubt on his face. "Do you wish to see a demonstration? I will gladly accept a challenge."

Fire

KingDubya
Nodding to Ankus, Robin puts away his bow, sits down, and grabs some sake. Looking at his new companions, he starts wondering what accomplishments they have already achieved.

Trickster
Originally posted by KingDubya
Robin looks at Ander, seeing the doubt on his face. "Do you wish to see a demonstration? I will gladly accept a challenge."

"A challenge? No," Ander shakes his head, "I trust to your ability."

KingDubya
"Yes, well you're lucky I'm not one of the sentries," Robin says to Ander. Talking all three of the people who recently entered, he asks, "So, what have you people done before? I am very curious as to what villains you have thwarted, what artifacts you have recovered; anything to that effect."

SpikeSpiegel
"Well I really don't think that's any of your concern," Kan states harshly, "When do we leave?" He asks grabbing a beer

Fire
"Tonight, you leave, I do not know how far it is to travel, that will be something Sarwyn will have to tell you people."

Trickster
Ander smiles enigmatically. He knows his youth is evident, but ignores it. No doubt the vanquishings would come later, spirits willing.

"Perhaps I can go and see my uncle before we leave?"

Fire
"By all means feel free to do so"

KingDubya
"So, where does this uncle of yours live?"

Trickster
(Fire?)

Fire
Bail? in The Dwarven Barelle

Trickster
"The Dwarven Barelle, I have been told," Ander replies, "I just have to explain where I am going - he is no doubt awaiting my appearence."

Fire
Trickster just move on

Trickster
Lol...

Okay, just trying to keep IC. Let's just say he's been and gone - I'm waiting for others to post!

Fire
k good then things can move on

KingDubya
Sorry about that, but I've been very busy recently with band and stuff...

Robin gets up and follows Ander out of the room. "So, what is your uncle's name? I would like to know before we arrive so that I can greet him properly."

SpikeSpiegel
Kan looks around, "Well If we shalln't be leaving for a while I think I'll have a look around."

Trickster
(KD, we're not going after all. Just saying that Ander's been and returned.)

Fire
I'll assume for the game's sake that you have just returned from the rather quick visit to your uncle Ander.

"Well" Arken says: "maybe we should be leaving, night is falling and it's quite a walk, right Sarwyn?"

KingDubya
OOC: God... I hate when I misinterpret someone's post...

ChakraStrings
(Not to interrupt but is it to late to join?)

SpikeSpiegel
"Well, I believe that we should be on our way then." Kan says, walking back into the inn, shortly after Ander.

Trickster
"Indeed," says Ander, standing up from the table, "Let's go."

Storm
"Yes, we better set off since it is at least a three hour walk. Be on your guard. There are many dangerous creatures dwelling in the woods."

Fire
You venture out into the night. After having left the city about an hour ago, you are now leaving the roads into uncivilized territory. Night has completely fallen, a good thing there is a full moon and Sarwyn brought Torches. It's a cold late autumn night.

Trickster
Ander walks at a steady pace...

SpikeSpiegel
Kan looks around, "Maybe now would be a good time to set up camp. It's chilly and I'm a tad hungary."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.