The Exile's love life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Calladus
whats the whole deal with the women in his life:
Atris
Handmaiden
Visas
possibly Mira? probably not

i know handmaiden was in love but what about Atris
the whole love for a champion....i dont know what kinda love that is
maybe its cuz im a young buck....but i dont know.....help a brotha out

and how wuld you choose out of them? i say Atris

PLEASE VOTE TOO!!!!!

Fishy
Atris was in love with him long ago, probably still but she refuses to admit it and you can never get anything with her. Even if the game would be finished you wouldn't, she would turn to the Dark Side because of you though and possibly replace the roll of Kreia as the final boss, of course that was never put into the final version of the game.

Handmaiden is in love with you, or at least so it seems. Again nothing would have really happened, at least I don't think so.. I don't really remember.

Visas cares for you but not in that way, its more because of what she see's then what she feels.

Mira would if I remember correctly be the girl you would get to date, she would fall in love with you of course the dialogue was never finished. But she would start tto play a far more vital role in the game if you were lightside then she does now.

JLRTENJAC
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.... I think he and Handmaiden are a good match.

Captain REX
What is this, the Knights of the Old Dating Game?

Darth_Janus
Obviously. I like how the Exile gets to pimp like mad and Revan gets stuck with either flattering catwoman or hitting the spoiled jedi brat.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Obviously. I like how the Exile gets to pimp like mad and Revan gets stuck with either flattering catwoman or hitting the spoiled jedi brat.

The Exile might flirt with every girl but he doesn't do anything. At least Revan gets some kind of action.

Darth_Janus
True. Exile may be a player, but Revan done gets him some. Ye-ah.

Darth Calladus
lol word.......anyway i think the game was fun but man it really shuld of been finished. what was the hurry anyway? i wuld have waited a few more months if it was gonna be like that. filled with so many loop holes in all.

well if the exile did do something of course kreia wuld get pissed and besides there a wuld be gigantic romantic jealousy thing goin on. theres more girls then guys ya know.....and there all interested in one man.

The Exile.......... cool

i think he was right to not do anything lest you get some unwanted entanglements. i still choose Atris

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I swear I got freaky (or something) with Visas. I took her around with me for most of the game (once she is available) and she really takes a shine to the Exile. At first she says she doesn't like you in "that way" but eventually when you are off to fight Darth Treya so comes to you in your quarters and starts throwing around the "L" word.
I wish I could remember exactly what I chose but the Exile and Visas get into some force bonding thing and the screen goes black. It was very weird.
Mira seems like a bit of a wildcat, but I think you'd get a bit more longevity out of Visas.

El_NINO
the handmaiden falls in love with the Exile if you play light side. Trust me she definitely falls in love with him in the end.... too bad she goes back to the jedi temple. The only thing i noticed was that when she is teaching you to fight by hand they get naked.. she explains its a "traditional way of doing it".

lol.... i dont care she wore Vitorias Secret undies thats all i know

Darth_Rankkor
HE gets them all secretly hehehehe

Aduruth
Id say the exile wopuld chose either 60% handmaidedn or 40 % visas(watever the dark jedi) but if i could chose who hed get it would be mira the bounty hunter.

Darth Calladus
well i think that if atris didnt hate him so much he wuld have gone back to her. i think he was aware of the feelings they had for each other but i also think that after he was exiled and senteced he thought that it was over between them.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Calladus
well i think that if atris didnt hate him so much he wuld have gone back to her. i think he was aware of the feelings they had for each other but i also think that after he was exiled and senteced he thought that it was over between them.

Only because Atris was dissapointed. Its no wonder that she was supposed to fall to the Dark Side if the game was finished, and almost did in the unfinished game at least it sure as hell looks like it. Atris loved him more then she loved live, she just couldn't admit to it not even to herself. The Exile from how I played however did not care for her at all anymore. Of course that can differ from player to player because there is no clear romance between the two.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Fishy
The Exile might flirt with every girl but he doesn't do anything. At least Revan gets some kind of action.

So? He could also go to Nar Shadda and get a Twilek whore, does that make a more substantial relationship that Visas or Brianna?

Darth Calladus
lmao

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Koroni
So? He could also go to Nar Shadda and get a Twilek whore, does that make a more substantial relationship that Visas or Brianna?

No, but i'd rather have Bastila and sex then any of those girls and have nothing to do at night.

Darth_Janus
Now if we're moving into the realm of "Which chick do you think knock's boots the best', lt me know so I can get the appropriate pictures available...

lol... Kidding.

Darth Calladus
what pics culd you possibly be talking about roll eyes (sarcastic)

Chucko the Hutt
hmm, perhapse the exile would get with a female revan?

Chucko the Hutt
mira would be fun, forget longevity, CHUCKO waNT TO ZOOMA ZOOMA ZOOM ZOOM in THAT BOOM BOOM

Freedon Nadd
So weird now when we finally learn that the Exile is a woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.