Exitar vs Galactus vs Stranger vs Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A God Battle

Sentry
Exitar or Galactus.

Dizzle
I think Galactus is about as powerful as the lower level celestials. Exitar wins cuz he's taller.

Solidus Snake
height means nothing

galactus can grow or shrink to anysize

galactus wins

golem370
I did read that the smaller Celestials or more powerful then Kubik which was Compared to Galactus. But they said Exitar was Definitely more powerful then Kubik." Kubik's power seems virtually infinite by the standards of the human beings of Earth. The question remains, however, as to how Kubik's power level compares to that of the other beings known to be among the most powerful entities in the universe. Since they are all "Cosmic Cubes," Kubik's might is presumably equal to that of the Shaper and to that of the entity that is the combination of the false Beyonder and the Molecule Man. Responding to Bernard Worrell's fantasies. Kubik's power was capable of creating at least a duplicate of Earth (and its people) and the sun from the matter in a pocket dimension. Hence, Kubik may be more powerful than beings such as Odin, Zeus and the Watcher, who have not been shown to be capable of such feats. How his power compares to that of Galactus is unknown. However, Kubik may be less powerful than most known Celestials, and is definitely less powerful than the gigantic Celestial Exitar. Presumably Kubik is also less powerful than the true Beyonders, who created Kubik in the first place. Kubik is also definitely less powerful than Eternity, who is the sum total of the life forces of the entire universe, and is probably less powerful than the Living Tribunal, who serves as judge and executor of justice to the multiverse".

whirlysplat
Pre Crisis Darkie or Exitarbig grin

mdbull73
In Infinity Guantlet, two Celestials recruited like 1000 planets and used their energies against Thanos.

I think Exitar would probably do the same thing. I don't know if Galactus, after eating one planet at full energy, would be able to withstand that kind of attack.

As for the Stranger, Darkseid shaves off his gay ass moustache...

K Von Doom
I wouldn't say 1000 planets, it looked more like 20. And I think one of those Celestials was Arishem the Judge.

Solidus Snake
arshiem was not there. it was ziran and the one above all

guy222
Exitar vs Galactus is intriguing

Stranger vs Galactus is also

Utrigita
I would say that Galactus if he's feed takes this.

quanchi112
im leaning towards exitar.

Galan007
"Pre-Crisis" Darkseid, lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
"Pre-Crisis" Darkseid, lol. im glad to hear thats a joke.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
im glad to hear thats a joke. It's a joke because there technically is no "pre-crisis" Darkseid.

Didn't you know that? confused

quanchi112
It's a joke because there technically is no "pre-crisis" Darkseid.

Didn't you know that? confused i know there isnt one. didnt u know when they say precrisis that the poster meant that power level. he was written far more powerul back then and that is wha they meant.

darkseid has technically been depowered along with the universe anyways. he was very uber back in the day but loses to depowered characters nowadays. it only makes sense.

smile

Astner
It's a joke because there technically is no "pre-crisis" Darkseid.

Didn't you know that? confused
But before CoIE, his avatars* were a lot more powerful than they are now.

Galan007
i know there isnt one. didnt u know when they say precrisis that the poster meant that power level. he was written far more powerul back then and that is wha they meant.

darkseid has technically been depowered along with the universe anyways. he was very uber back in the day but loses to depowered characters nowadays. it only makes sense.

smile Ask yourself this...

Was Darkseid depowered per say?

Or has everyone else's power simply been 'amped up' over the years? smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
Bur before CoIE, his avatars* were a lot more powerful than they are now. indeed ds was a lot more powerful than he has been as of late. thus the threadstarter said precrisis.

wink

quanchi112
Ask yourself this...

Was Darkseid depowered per say?

Or has everyone else's power simply been 'amped up' over the years? smile no its just darkseid isnt that insanely powerful as he used to be. hes not as new or fresh as back in the day. he has quite a few bad showings but back in the day he had none.

and superman especially isnt as powerful as he was precrisis.

smile

Galan007
no its just darkseid isnt that insanely powerful as he used to be. hes not as new or fresh as back in the day. he has quite a few bad showings but back in the day he had none.

and superman especially isnt as powerful as he was precrisis. lol,

I know, I was seeing what someone else thought of that question... .

My only point is simply that there is technically no "pre-crisis" Darkseid... "Kirbyseid" would have been a more fitting title, me thinks. smile

quanchi112
lol,

I know, I was seeing what someone else thought of that question... .

My only point is simply that there is technically no "pre-crisis" Darkseid... "Kirbyseid" would have been a more fitting title, me thinks. smile well i understand completely. as do you. im glad everything is hunkey dorey.

so who do u think shall win between quan and nver in this debate that will take place this weekend and conclude monday.

Galan007
so who do u think shall win between quan and nver in this debate that will take place this weekend and conclude monday. What is being debated? confused

quanchi112
What is being debated? confused thanos vs darkseid.

im sure u know who i will be representing. we will debate and count up until seven soldiers. that is the last story in. i still need to download this. foundations will stand as he can use younger ds but gds darkseid will not count. crossovers are null and void. the loser might be taking a small vacation from kmc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.