sandman (marvel)vs plasticman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
so how would this go.

Sentry
Interesting match. Hmmm... If PM uses his head, all it would take for him to win, is to douse Sandy in a whole bunch of water, or drop him in it.

Probably PM.

demigawd
Can plasticman whirl himself up so tight that he can become superhot when he lets himself go, turning Sandman into glass in the process?

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by demigawd
Can plasticman whirl himself up so tight that he can become superhot when he lets himself go, turning Sandman into glass in the process? really?? has he done it before??? actually it makes sense in theory.i do think that sandman could pose a problem though.

Sentry
Can plasticman whirl himself up so tight that he can become superhot when he lets himself go, turning Sandman into glass in the process?

Won't he like... Melt himself? I thought he was vulnerable to heat?

demigawd
oh yeah. Eh, worth a try.

whirlysplat
As an expert at Whirling I say yes he cansmile

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Dr. Diamond
maybe i should've made it 5 wolverines and 5 sabretooths

EsteemedLeader
plasticman isnt vulnerable to heat i dont think. he came back into action to take on fermus, a giant martian made of fire, and when the justice league went back to ancient atlantis, martian manhunter was getting burned by some guy with flame powers and PM wrapped around him to contain it

Scoobless
dousing flames is very different from having invulnerability to heat.... you could put out a candle with your fingertips but you wouldn't hold them over a flame for any length of time

EsteemedLeader
he didnt douse them, he kept him wrapped up so that the smoke would suffocate him

Scoobless
but if he's wrapped around the guy and there's smoke then the flames would die..... and he would only have been exposed to the heat for a very short time

DigiMark007
Plastic Man sucks him into a vacuum cleaner.

Actually, this is probably a non-fight. Meaning - neither can take the other out. PM has the advantage, since he might think of something clever (turning himself into a vacuum cleaner and eveloping SM then dispersing the particles all over the place???) but they'd probably just stalemate until PM ran out of jokes, then he'd walk away.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.